Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

@da-Noob123
Original Starting PCG: 86.74%| Goal PCG: 91.74%

August Starting PCG: 90.58% | Current PCG: 89.09%
Month Increase: -1.49% | Total Increase: 2.35%
August Earned Trophies: 6 | August Earned Platinums: 1

August Games Started: 0 | August Games Completed: 0

August Summary

Yet another monthly summary delayed. Here we are already in the second week of September - time is a flat circle. 

August was spent returning to Bohemia circa 1403 in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. This is an incredibly immersive game that I totally lost myself in last year but due to an unfortunate glitch I ran into I had to put the game down - if truly curious you can see my agony documented in that game's forums. Just over 11 months passed when I decided it was time to come back and finish the platinum and 100%. I decided to do 2 relatively quick runs of the game instead of one frustrating one. The first took the bulk of August, the Merciful Virgin. These are 2 different trophies where you have to beat the game without ever sleeping with anyone and you can only kill one person and even that is done in a cutscene. However, even with these limitations I enjoyed my time in the game and secured the platinum at the end of this run. As for my next run, I was quite eager but also dreading it. It was the Hardcore run with all de-buffs turned on. The de-buffs range from bleeding out faster to sleepwalking a set distance from where you fell asleep to decreased experience earned. Most of these can be countered in time, such as using a potion to restore energy so you don't need to sleep thus preventing sleepwalking. Add in training and proper preparation and I made it a cake walk for the most part. The most frustrating thing is that there are almost no autosaves and I lost progress several times due to power outages/ flickers. I finally finished the 100% a few days into September.

Unfortunately, as many of you already know, my overall percentage took a big hit this month. I have been logging in daily to The Elder Scrolls Online for daily rewards and one reward... popped a trophy which looks to have dropped my percentage by ~1.5%. I was crushed. I'll stick it out to the end of the year if I can but there is no way I can see surmounting that setback.

1st September Weekly Update 

So that was August, for September, I have gone back to Bioshock Infinite on the PS3. At the very least I plan to beat it and get a good amount of the miscellaneous trophies cleaned up and maybe work on Fallout: New Vegas afterwards. These 2 were supposed to put me up over or near the 5% goal but now they'd just get me back to where I was. I am also playing around with the idea of finishing the Batman: Arkham City base game to get the platinum for #150 but I am so rusty it is not even funny. This might be the first month in nearly 2 or so years that I don't pop a platinum. I know they are meaningless digital icons, but I don't really want #150 to just be any old game or some EZPZ trash. Kinda torn to be honest. Ah well, 1st world problems.

Ciao for now, hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week!

January Monthly Goals – 7

Complete all the multiplayer trophies in a game. (Minecraft PS4 and 3)

Complete a nonplatinum game (Minecraft PS4 - Set 2)

Snag 100 Trophies

Finish a DLC for a game you have already completed. (Minecraft PS4)

Get a UR trophy. Game must be at least two months old. (Got a multitude of these from both Minecrafts)

Raise your score by a whole PCG point.

Earn a trophy from each console you own. (PS3 and PS4 in my case)

February Monthly Goals – 6

Complete the game with highest percentage on your list. (Minecraft PS3)

Earn a trophy from each console you own. (PS3 and PS4)

Get a UR trophy. Game must be at least two months old. (Fall Guys: Ultimate Fall Guy, Platinum Trophy)

Complete all the multiplayer trophies in a game. (Doom 2016)

Finish a DLC for a game you have already completed. (Killzone Shadow Fall: Intercept Co-op DLC)

Complete the oldest (completable) game on your list. (Killzone Shadow Fall, 6 years 11 months)

March Monthly Goals – 3

Complete the game with the most common rarity on your profile. (Yakuza: Like a Dragon)

Complete a game for another community event. (Yakuza: Like a Dragon – Let’s Play Yakuza and Platinum A-Z)

Complete a story mode from a game that you have not played in a year or more. (Resident Evil VII: Biohazard, last played it in 2017)

April Monthly Goals – 3

Complete a new game added to your profile that month. (Necromunda: Hired Gun)

Hit a PSNP milestone on your profile. (8,000 Trophies – Pillar of the Community, Hitman 3)

Complete a game for another community event. (Platinum A-Z, this was my “N” game -Necromunda: Hired Gun)

May Monthly Goals – 4

Complete the game with the most common rarity on your profile. (Dark Souls Remastered)

Complete a story mode from a game that you have not played in a year or more. (Call of Duty: Ghosts, last played in 2016)

Raise your score by a whole PCG point. (Month Increase: 1.02%)

Complete a game for another community event. (Platinum A-Z, this was my “C” game - Call of Duty: Ghosts)

June Monthly Goals – 4

Finish a DLC for a game you have already completed. (Minecraft PS4 Trophy Set 2 Expansion Pack 16)

Get a UR trophy. Game must be at least two months old. (Call of Duty: Ghosts, Federated)

Complete a story mode from a game that you have not played in a year or more. (The Last of Us Part II, last played in 2020.)

Complete the game with the most common rarity on your profile. (Hitman 3)

July Monthly Goals – 7

Snag 100 Trophies (July Earned Trophies: 123)

Get a UR trophy. Game must be at least two months old. (Dishonored, Enough Coin to Disappear)

Finish a DLC for a game you have already completed. (The Last of Us Part II – Grounded/ Permadeath DLC)

Complete a new game added to your profile that month. (Lollipop Chainsaw)

Complete the oldest (completable) game on your list. (Darksiders, 12 years, 4 months, 1 week)

Earn a trophy from each console you own. (PS3 and PS4 in my case)

Complete the game with the most common rarity on your profile. (Syphon Filter)

August Monthly Goals – 1

Get an UR trophy. Game must be at least two months old. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

• Like 4

9 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

Unfortunately, as many of you already know, my overall percentage took a big hit this month. I have been logging in daily to The Elder Scrolls Online for daily rewards and one reward... popped a trophy which looks to have dropped my percentage by ~1.5%. I was crushed. I'll stick it out to the end of the year if I can but there is no way I can see surmounting that setback.

Feel your pain, got 1 trophy years ago on ESO and then they keep hitting DLC which drops my overall %. Need to go back one day. What kind of rewards do you get? Might be worthwhile fro start doing that too....

3 hours ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

Feel your pain, got 1 trophy years ago on ESO and then they keep hitting DLC which drops my overall %. Need to go back one day. What kind of rewards do you get? Might be worthwhile fro start doing that too....

XP boosts, potions, food, poisons, crafting material to make things higher tier, scrolls that reduce research time, mounts, costumes, couple different types of currency. The trophy that popped for me was I think tied to the amount of Alliance Points I had accrued from daily awards. Since your inventory is small I have created 3 characters so far, one for each alliance. 

Edited by da-Noob123

8 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

XP boosts, potions, food, poisons, crafting material to make things higher tier, scrolls that reduce research time, mounts, costumes, couple different types of currency. The trophy that popped for me was I think tied to the amount of Alliance Points I had accrued from daily awards. Since your inventory is small I have created 3 characters so far, one for each alliance. 

Okay. So you log in with all 3 every day?

32 minutes ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

Okay. So you log in with all 3 every day?

You can only claim it once per day per account. I switch between the characters since inventory is limited. So if the reward is something one character has a lot of, I'll load in a different character. I think mounts are tied to your account so it doesn't matter which character you claim it as. Also, you can see what the reward will be for the entire month, the best stuff comes at the end of the month. If you fail to login you miss out on a reward at the end of the month. I.e. if you start today you would not be able to claim the last 6-7 daily rewards for this month. I play on the NA server and the rewards reset at 8pm EST.

17 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

You can only claim it once per day per account. I switch between the characters since inventory is limited. So if the reward is something one character has a lot of, I'll load in a different character. I think mounts are tied to your account so it doesn't matter which character you claim it as. Also, you can see what the reward will be for the entire month, the best stuff comes at the end of the month. If you fail to login you miss out on a reward at the end of the month. I.e. if you start today you would not be able to claim the last 6-7 daily rewards for this month. I play on the NA server and the rewards reset at 8pm EST.

thanks for this intel.

I should do the same in order to get a head start when I start playing it

On 22-8-2022 at 2:42 PM, Arophous said:

I had a week where nothing changed, played a bit more FFXIV to inch towards the Heavensword expansion, think I’m pretty close now. Think I will give the exp expansion a crack and decide if I want to continue playing after that (other than just waiting on levequest timer for final ?). I played Final fantasy 11 in 2005+ ish and just miss my beastmaster class so badly, shame they didn’t bring it back, was very unique in that you had to coerce enemies to fight with you. 

Other than that just exploring things in Elden Ring, this week my plan is to try and make more of a dent in progress against bosses. Alongside this I will probably give Destiny 2 some attention due to a new season. Might try for a title this season as something to focus me, is their form of in-game achievements after stopping with trophy’s. Do wish the ps5 version pulled a FFXIV and revamped the dlc trophy lists, would have totally upgraded already.

Have a bountiful ? week all!

Started: 75.09%

Last week: 82.52%

Current: 82.52% 

New games started: None

Milestones: none

my psn account is 6 years old what about yours i have elden ring aswell and all the souls games i have bought 2 years ago time goes incredibly fast but i going to swap between 3 active games detroit become human elden ring kingdoms of amalur making progress trough those games if it is possible hopefully a platinum trophie wil pop up 

Hello everybody

I had a grindy week ....

Battlefield 2042 - PS5

Right, I finally got the 'extract 25 times' trophy. Last extraction was super smooth with a team that knows what to do (murder enemy fire teams first) , we killed 3 teams before we took the 2nd extraction. That meant that I had one trophy left ; 'T1 badge for vehicle' which is a mountain to climb. getting in 2400 kills with a tank for instance is not easy. But, thank God for internet, somebody found out that sitting in a vehicle (a LAV for instance) and using your Soflam to mark enemies who then get killed counted too. It took me half of my week to grind this but got that one too and a new shiny Battlefield Platinum! Hooray!

Borderlands 2 + DLC (1/4) - PS3

Finished the 'Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep' DLC. Super funny DLC, very much based on Lord of the Rings with a touch of Dark Souls. Not too difficult trophies expect for fighting 4 dragons at the same time. Got 2 DLC's to go and some remaning class specific ones for the base game. The end is near....

No progress

Severed - PSVita

Far Cry 5 + DLC (3/4) - PS4

Steamworld Dig - PSVita

Current Status

Screenshot-2022-09-12-094711.jpg

Plans for next week

- Borderlands 2 - PS3

- Severed - PSVita

Happy trophy hunting everybo

Edited by gladiatorrrrrrr
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

will this be a total revamped one as the original was ....well....not so good? 1f644.png

I hope so, I played the original on the ps2 quite a bit.

Heard it was an absolute mess, so held off playing it for a while, this week's update is meant to compeltely overhaul the game entirely, so finger's crossed :)

Update #32:

Starting completion rate (from the beginning of the year) : 55.12%

Current completion rate : 59.04% (-0.04% from last update ~ +3.92% from start)

Target rate: 63.12% (8% increase)

Ok, this week should be the last for Everybody's Golf as I'm at 16/18 revenge VS characters beaten and 95 tournaments done, aside from that no trophy progress was done. Got my hands on a copy of AC3 Liberation for Vita, which I'll try to grab the online trophies this week and I'm starting some new games for a change, so I'll proceed taking turns with one new game and one currently open game like Driver and AC3. Couldn't start Bomberman, which is in my closing list, as my boosting partner had problems this week, if time gets close I'll try looking for another person.

Completed this week:

TOEM - PS5 - Feels good to finish a game after so long and also this one was quite good and fun!

Progress this week:

Assassin's Creed 3 - PS3 - 54% - Got one more trophy for AC3 but I'll wait Everybody's Golf to be finished now then I'll pick up this one back

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan - PS4 - 5% - Started this one, the setting and some character actions are too forced but let's see if at least the ending a better

Completed games during the event:

Spoiler
  1. Guacamelee! 2 - PS4
  2. Rain - PS3
  3. Batman: The Telltale Series - PS4

4. Frobisher Says! - PSVITA

5. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - PS3

6. Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse - PS3

7. The Playroom - PS4

8. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - PS3

9. Murdered: Soul Suspect - PS4

10. Ark: Survival Evolved - PS4

11. Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone - PS4

12. The Pillars of the Earth - PS4

13. Journey - PS4

14. Journey - PS3

15. One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows - PS4

16. Dragon Fantasy Book I - PSVITA

17. Rochard - PS3

18. Spyro the Dragon Remake - PS4

19. Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness - PS4

20. Sly 2: Band of Thieves HD - PS3

21. Concrete Genie - PS4

22. Costume Quest 2 - PS4

23. The Playroom VR - PSVR

24. Super Bomberman R Online - PS4

25. The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - PS3

26. Never Alone - PS4

27. A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV - PS4

28. The Unfinished Swan - PS3

29. The Order: 1886 - PS4

30. Rime - PS4

31. Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl - PS5

32. Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl - PS4

33. Overwatch: Origins Edition - PS4

34. Child of Light - PS4

35. Operation Tango - PS5

36. TOEM - PS5

• Like 3

Update 35. 9/12/2022
Starting PCG    50.02%
Previous Week 55.50%
Current PCG    55.76%
Goal = 60%

Games -
Alien Engine :platinum: 9/6/2022
Ar nosurge Plus 1% 4%
Cult of the Lamb 72% 84%
Cyber Engine :platinum: 9/6/2022
Phantasy Star Online 2 9% 11%
Steam Engine :platinum: 9/6/2022

I dipped into the Indie Sale and grabbed a few cheap plats to boost my completion % a little. Still playing way too much PSO2 to make any real progress on other games. I just have one more New Genesis trophy to get and then I'll decide if I'm going to start on the regular PSO2 list or take a break. Got a little further in Ar nosurge Plus but I'll write about that in my Fall Challenge post later. And lastly, I got the final two Cult of the Lamb trophies I could get on my bugged save. The "sacrifice 20 followers" one still unlocks at 10, thankfully. Not sure if I'll start a new game right away even though the plat should be relatively easy to get now. Cult and PSO2 have taken up most of my gaming time this month so I'm in the mood for something different. 

Have a good week!

• Like 3

i want to make progress with my games i started persona 5 original and slay the spire and i going to start far cry 3 classic edition ps4 version that would be the 3 games i wil be active be playing them i defeated hexaghost in slay the spire it was tough so i played it smart for the first time i did that and i got a brons trophie from slay the spire for defeating hexaghost have a bountifull trophies ????everyone i hope everyone is enjoying their games that they fun goes always first and trophies also well have good week and weekend all 

• Like 3

I didn't get as far as I would have liked in Bioshock Infinite this week but have gotten probably 40% of the way through it. Maybe I can smash it out over the weekend and start the DLC's. 

Also, on a whim I bought flow and knocked out the 100% in it. I think it is my new longest to complete game at 12 years and 6 months or so. The Cannibalism trophy was little annoying but I got in 4-5 tries adding another UR trophy to my collection. Playing through flow I remembered why Sony abandoned Sixaxis controls though I really do need to get another Dualshock 3 at some point, mine is on it's last legs.

Edited by da-Noob123
  • Like 3

On 30/08/2022 at 0:16 AM, CptToffer said:

Update #11

Starting Completion: 49.21%
Last week Completion: 50.62
Current Completion: 50.98%
Goal: 55%
Stretch Goal: 60%

FINALLY! Another platinum and a finished game! 

Completed Games

Star Wars Battlefront II
My Friend Pedro
Battlefield V

Current Games

Assassins Creed Unity 

Still picking up the collectibles. Only a handful left to go and then it's Co-op (which I've done about a quarter of) and the DLC which should be a breeze. Oh and the riddles. FFS.

Control

Played a little more of this. Forgot I had to do one boss-related trophy which I did tonight. Started the Foundation DLC. I'll be honest, this game just creeps me out. I'm probably going to keep plugging away at it just so I can delete it and never return to it. 

Dead Space

Not carried on with this since last week but it's in a good spot to pop back to, probably around October time when my father-in-law visits and PS4 access is restricted as he'll be sleeping in the room its in.

Battlefield V

HOT DAMN, it's done. The Hardcore single player glitch worked (still had to complete the three missions mind you). It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it was going to be which made me kind of happy. As a lifelong PC gamer, I hate using controllers for FPS games but I've got half decent at this. I then finished the Recon class 100K worth of points for 'Jack Of All Trades'. I also never play as the Recon Class but enjoyed it a lot in the end. I spent most of the last 200K of XP on Operation Underground only server with 200% ticket increase. As a massive Battlefield 3 fan it was great to just sit on 'Metro' and relax. I got 'Elite' tonight (score over 500K XP) which popped the platinum. So very happy! Only my third platinum of the year but one I'm chuffed about.

CounterSpy

Started the 'Advanced' difficulty run, required to unlock 'Expert'. Will dip in and out of this.

No Change

Deep Rock Galactic 

Risk of Rain

Need For Speed: Heat

Untitled Goose Game 

Still planning to continue these to help my overall % before the end of the year: 
Spyro 2 & 3
Life is Strange
Dead Island: Remastered 
Goat Simulator 
Need for Speed: Heat

Also, any help is appreciated for the following: I was going to carry on playing a Ps3 game that I'd previously done on PS Now called Toybox Turbos. Long story short, it isn't on PS Plus anymore and it never had a physical release. I think, because I never technically owned it, that's me totally sunk but if anyone can think of a way that I might be able to access it, I'm all ears! 

Happy hunting everyone!

Update #11

Starting Completion: 49.21%
Last week Completion: 50.98
Current Completion: 51.74%
Goal: 55%

Fourth platinum of 2022. 

Completed Games

Star Wars Battlefront II
My Friend Pedro
Battlefield V

Goat Simulator

Current Games

Goat Simulator 

So I picked up this up again after realising it was going to be a good source of increasing my overall percentage. The Flap Master/Flappy Bird Clone gave me a lot less bother than I was expecting - took me twenty minutes total. After that it was the collectables and then triggering some random bits here and there. I've picked up all the DLC (80% off cause I ain't paying £4.99 per DLC pack).

Assassins Creed Unity 

Collectables are all done thank god. Just need to do the co-op and the riddles.

Control

Still going with this. Between it creeping me out and the fact that there's lots of little bits to do, I've gone off it a bit.  

Dead Space

Still not taken this further forward as of yet.

CounterSpy

Carried on with Advanced run. Got about half way through it. The Expert run is going to be a pain, I just know it.

Going to have to start getting tactical soon. Managed a 2.53% increase but I've got 3.26% to go just to get to 55%. 

Will try and get as far along as I can, hit Spyro 2 and 3 from October and see where I get to. Bastion is another possibility. 

Good luck ya'll! 

• Like 2

i have practiced alot persona 5 royal on there i am 60 percent but i need to restart alot of games so the games i going to finish are farcry3 ps4 version slay the spire and some other games have bountiefull trophies???? all of you guys so i going to be back with unlocking trophies from now on i wil make good progress during the months that are coming and somewhere next year i wil start borderlands and bioshock the collection  

• Like 1