Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

48 minutes ago, Sofa King said:

@Squirlruler Stats look good on my end.

Starting off on a positive note this year so far. Just finished a game called Find Me, a short and sweet platformer that was surprisingly fun. That bumped me up .07% and completes my first monthly challenge, complete a new game added to your profile that month. Already feeling good about my chances this year! :)

congrats I think you are the first challenge completion. Which one will you work on next?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

congrats I think you are the first challenge completion. Which one will you work on next?

That's awesome, thanks! As for next I have some incomplete games I want to work on but nothing specific at this time. Maybe a UR trophy in there to get another challenge notched off.

Update #1:

Starting completion rate (from the beginning of the year) : 55.12%

Current completion rate : 55.48% (+0.36 from last update ~ +0.36% from start)

Target rate: 63.12% (8% increase)

Yeah! first update of the year here we go, it was a quite fun new years and we had a blast with Guacamelee 2 and my first plat of the year!

Completed this past week:

Guacamelee! 2 - PS4

This past week:

Final Fantasy XIV - PS5 - 65% ATM (+0%) Just some small progress with the main storyline

Persona 4 Golden - VITA - 71% ATM (+1%) Advanced a little more and was able to get an easy trophy that was still missing, however this is going way faster this time

No progres this past week:

Persona 4 Arena - PS3 - 27% ATM

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition - PS4 - 14% ATM

Far Cry 2 - PS3 - 18% ATM

Concrete Genie - PS4 - 95% ATM - Need a PSVR to complete this

Muramasa Rebirth - VITA - 21% ATM

Genshin Impact - PS5 / PS4 - 38% ATM

Limbo - VITA - 4% ATM

Completed games during the event:

Spoiler
  1. Guacamelee! 2 - PS4

• Like 4

Current

502 GAMES PLAYED

171 COMPLETED GAMES

56.63% COMPLETION

8,997 UNEARNED TROPHIES

2.63 TROPHIES PER DAY

11,045 WORLD RANK

1,326 COUNTRY RANK

OpenScars

Started the Year at: 56.62 %

Goal: 61.62 %

Didn't do as well as I wanted last year, but this challenge did make me go back and clear some games, so definitely worth doing :)

• Like 3

Hey guys. So I'll try and do an update every week too. Seeing some really great progress thus far from folk. I need to go back and look at the challenges to see what to aim for! 

Star Wars Battlefront II 

This has been my main focus for a while. I don't usually play FPS games on consoles because I grew up on PC and therefore I suck using a game pad when it comes to anything competitive. However, I got this for free on release, played it a bunch and then kinda left it. Now with all the updates it's a damn fine game. I've been slowly eating away at various trophies and only have two left. Hitting Level 50 cap which is easily achieved with double/triple XP and then the "multi-tasking" trophy, which, following some experimenting, I've hit the right method for. So hopefully that will be completed this week. 

My Friend Pedro 

Just one trophy left for this and it's getting S-Rank on every level. Out of the 40 levels I've done about 27 so it's getting there and it's really just about grinding out the super tricky ones. 

Assassins Creed: Unity 

I bloody hate playing things out of order of release/chronology so given I hadn't played an AC game since Black Flag, this was the next stop. It's alright and has gotten better as time has gone on. Christ, there is a lot of collectables and I still need to sort out the enigma and co-op trophies. 

That's pretty much it currently. After that I'm going to focus on some PS3 stuff. Luckily, I got my PS3 about a year before the Ps4 came out so I don't have many games to clear up that I can still clear up. A lot are now unobtainable platinums. 

Do folk bother with them? Like do you squeeze out every possible trophy for say Fifa 11 or Resistance 2, even if you can't get the plat or just don't bother? 

• Like 4

I’ll do my weekly update on Monday for the first few weeks since I don’t work Mondays. But that will change to Wednesday when i go back to college.

I mainly worked on two games this week. With another game I play for fun.

Starting Completion Rate - 83.16%

Current Completion Rate - 83.43%

The Forest - Was around 33%. I forget. Now 88%

Been wanting to go back for this. I mainly only did the story with my sister and never went back for the trophies. Now that I have beaten the game. I’m finally going back to finish this game. Mainly got one Multiplayer trophy left and one play though while being vegan. The rest Is just play for 100 days and I’ll let that idle while I’m at work. Should have the platinum by my next update. 

Black Clover: Quartet Knights - Was 93% - Now 100% 

I got the platinum back in august of 2021. But I never went back to the extremely easy DLC which required you to play one challenge per each character DLC. Only took me like 30mins to fully 100% the game

That’s all for now. See y’all next week.

Edited by SKiL_Clash
  • Like 2

If it is not late, i wll ask to join. I am sitting right now on 31.28% completion and i will try to get up 5%. Right now with my "videogame policy" of getting the trophies of my digital games first and platting the ones with the highest percentage of completion first and going downward, maybe i can snatch some "goals".

Edited by Vampirehunter145
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, CptToffer said:

Hey guys. So I'll try and do an update every week too. Seeing some really great progress thus far from folk. I need to go back and look at the challenges to see what to aim for! 

Star Wars Battlefront II 

This has been my main focus for a while. I don't usually play FPS games on consoles because I grew up on PC and therefore I suck using a game pad when it comes to anything competitive. However, I got this for free on release, played it a bunch and then kinda left it. Now with all the updates it's a damn fine game. I've been slowly eating away at various trophies and only have two left. Hitting Level 50 cap which is easily achieved with double/triple XP and then the "multi-tasking" trophy, which, following some experimenting, I've hit the right method for. So hopefully that will be completed this week. 

any tips on the flying trophies? I kind of suck on them and it is preventing me from going back and getting the platinum.

45 minutes ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

any tips on the flying trophies? I kind of suck on them and it is preventing me from going back and getting the platinum.

Yeah I'm happy to chuck some advice out. I was thinking about doing an updated guide or maybe just a forum post for it but I've never done either before ?

Gotta head to work now but I'll check out the ones you're missing and let you know what I got up to ?

• Like 2

Everyone should be added. PLEASE NOTE. If you signed up after the 1st, and you earned trophies, your stats will be reflective from when I added you. I am not going to try to re-calculate stats like previous years. Just too difficult and takes too much time. Plus I don't want to re-figure out the formulas again since I didn't make notes lol. Oh well. So the sooner you sign up, the more accurate your January stats will be.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, CptToffer said:

Yeah I'm happy to chuck some advice out. I was thinking about doing an updated guide or maybe just a forum post for it but I've never done either before 1f605.png

Gotta head to work now but I'll check out the ones you're missing and let you know what I got up to 1f44d.png

that is awesome! The others I can deal with it

• Like 1