Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

I am going to join again this year. I didn't focus on finishing old games last year and I ended up buying quiet a few new games last year. I might buy some games on good deals but i'm going to do it very rarley.  I'm really going to focus on backlog and probably PS+ free games.

I am currently at 27.35% I'm going to go for 37.35% 

I am currently working on finishing Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neightborville. After that i will probably end up going for some shorter plats. I have the multiplayer done on AC4 so i just need to do the story so that might be my next game I go after.

• Like 3

I finally got the Multi-tasking Trophy in Battlefront II which means that I just need to hit Rank 50 and I'm finished with it. Currently Level 44 so not long to go. 

I'm trying to decide whether to start Deep Rock Galatic. It's tempting as I've played it on the PC and enjoy it but Jesus it would be a time sink. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, CptToffer said:

I finally got the Multi-tasking Trophy in Battlefront II which means that I just need to hit Rank 50 and I'm finished with it. Currently Level 44 so not long to go. 

I'm trying to decide whether to start Deep Rock Galatic. It's tempting as I've played it on the PC and enjoy it but Jesus it would be a time sink. 

Now I feel inspired to get back into BFII and finish it up. I grabbed Corridor Z last night ( best $.79 I've spent ) so I think after that's done it'll be next on the list.

Congrats on the trophy!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sofa King said:

Now I feel inspired to get back into BFII and finish it up. I grabbed Corridor Z last night ( best $.79 I've spent ) so I think after that's done it'll be next on the list.

Congrats on the trophy!

I still have to finish the last trophy for that. Knocking 1000 items is a typo, it is actually 10,000 items to knock over. I'm at just over half.

8 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

I still have to finish the last trophy for that. Knocking 1000 items is a typo, it is actually 10,000 items to knock over. I'm at just over half.

Still have a few collectibles and that one left. It's pretty addicting so hopefully it won't be a chore.

Edit: Got the collectible trophy and just doing runs pulling objects down.Getting about 100 or so every 2000m so it's a grind. Still have a few thousand left but I think it'll be done tonight.

Edited by Sofa King

3 hours ago, Sofa King said:

Congrats on the trophy!

Ha! You're welcome. It's honestly a bit of a milestone for me. 40th platinum, first multiplayer game and very much a "I'll never achieve this" but got there in the end. Just working on the level 50 now. 

What's Corridor Z then? 

2 hours ago, RikuKelev said:

Just got my.

1st :platinum:  of the year - RiME - 73rd :platinum: overall :) 

Congrats! 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, CptToffer said:

Ha! You're welcome. It's honestly a bit of a milestone for me. 40th platinum, first multiplayer game and very much a "I'll never achieve this" but got there in the end. Just working on the level 50 now. 

What's Corridor Z then? 

That's how I felt after finally finishing Teslagrad.

Corridor Z is an endless runner with zombies chasing you down hallways while you pull objects down to keep them from catching up to you. It's set up in missions with a specific objective for each one (shoot x amount of zombies, run x distance, etc.) . Pretty simple but it's a grind for most of the trophies. Really fun and addicting though. It's on sale for $.79 right now. Totally worth it!

Thanks to a timed event in Fall Guys I was able to get 16 wins tonight to get the 20 needed for a trophy. This leaves me with one measly trophy - Squad Goals, win an episode in a squad. Unfortunately, none of my friends have the game so I'll have to do boost session most likely. If I can get that done this month I'll be able to complete the Unlock an UR trophy that is more than 2 months old monthly challenge. ?

• Like 2

I don't have a lot of time to game these days, but I'd like to set my Profile to 100% this year.

Right now, at the time of this message it's 94.49%

Getting to 100% means that I need to complete the following games.

- Fallout 76

- XCOM 2

- Assassins Creed Odyssey

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- The Last Of Us Remastered.

For Red Dead 2 and The Last of Us, I have already completed the MP trophies.

But, I will start from scratch when I'm going to play the single player again. (I'll also do that for the other 3 games)

Not because of this challenge, but because I have a "flaw" that I want to play a game from start to finish in one go, and not with a couple days/weeks break in between.

When I do take a break, I always lose the joy in that save file and no longer want to continue.

- Minecraft Dungeons will probably also get more DLC trophies in 2022, so that needs to be taken care of as well.

- Dark Souls 1 (PS3) is almost complete, but I have to buy a new PS3 to continue my save game.

I'll probably start with Fallout 76 somewhere in February when my schedule allows it. ?

Edited by JusttJD
  • Like 4

Corridor Z  is complete! Super fun game but man some of those trophies were a grind.

Didn't bump my completion % up much I did manage to get 5th fastest achiever on the site, which was a surprise!

Also one more challenge point for the month: Complete a non-platinum game

A question open to everyone: Do you guys just play anything you'd like or do you actually consider what's easier to be completed first / has a higher completion % atm? 

Not that I mean to be completed focused on raising the % but I'd mix things up maybe having one easy game followed by a long one that I really want to play right now, however for that I really would love to have something like the "trophy advisor" from the profile that actually shows me the easier ones but for that I'd also have to sync a bunch of F rank games to efficiently use that tool.

What you guys think about it and would you rather sync all those Fs?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Pauloxzak said:

A question open to everyone: Do you guys just play anything you'd like or do you actually consider what's easier to be completed first / has a higher completion % atm? 

Not that I mean to be completed focused on raising the % but I'd mix things up maybe having one easy game followed by a long one that I really want to play right now, however for that I really would love to have something like the "trophy advisor" from the profile that actually shows me the easier ones but for that I'd also have to sync a bunch of F rank games to efficiently use that tool.

What you guys think about it and would you rather sync all those Fs?

I think my trophy advisor has everything synced. I didn't know there was a way to not do it ? I tend to have a long game on the go (Battlefront II, Assassins Creed Unity for example) and then a couple of smaller games (My Friend Pedro currently) and bounce between them. 

I'll be targeting stuff that just needs done and trying to get a bunch of PS3 ones done.

My question in a similar vein is what to do about those PS3 games I can't platinum. Take Mod Nation Racers. Do I do the trophies that I can do offline so the overall percentage is up or do I just abandon it? 

25 minutes ago, CptToffer said:

I think my trophy advisor has everything synced. I didn't know there was a way to not do it 1f605.png I tend to have a long game on the go (Battlefront II, Assassins Creed Unity for example) and then a couple of smaller games (My Friend Pedro currently) and bounce between them. 

Oh sorry I wasn't clear, what I meant by that is that I have a bunch of new disc games that I never actually synced to my list just to avoid having a bunch of new F ranks there, so unless I do that I can't use the trophy advisor as I'd like (by that I mean actually telling me, from my entire backlog, wha'ts easy and what's not)

28 minutes ago, CptToffer said:

My question in a similar vein is what to do about those PS3 games I can't platinum. Take Mod Nation Racers. Do I do the trophies that I can do offline so the overall percentage is up or do I just abandon it? 

My opinion on that is do everything you can until max % I guess, that's what I plan to do with closed servers' games... sad but can't help it (I wish I was Playstation CEO to change that xD)