Attack on Completion 2022 ( And so It Begins)

5 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

*Snip*

That is bad, considering that it is already an old game.

And here I am, still needing to complete some Killzone: Shadow Fall MP stuff..

• All Co-Op stuff
  • Online collectibles
  • Insurgent ability stuff .. Which is also best boosted.

Anybody else in here too, or likes to help? :D

53 minutes ago, Geridian said:

And here I am, still needing to complete some Killzone: Shadow Fall MP stuff..

• All Co-Op stuff
  • Online collectibles
  • Insurgent ability stuff .. Which is also best boosted.

Anybody else in here too, or likes to help? :D

I need to do base mp and apparently you need a second for resupply.  Have no intention of getting 100%

• Like 2

1 hour ago, malachi1987 said:

I need to do base mp and apparently you need a second for resupply.

Resupply boosting already done, but still thank you :)
Could help you if you are in need of a partner yourself.
All other MP things of the base game i did with bots.

Edited by Geridian
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Geridian said:

The online is still very active surprisingly. There have been only a few occasions where I struggled to find a match on any type for like 15 minutes. The dlc maps by far are the most difficult to join. I was surprised yesterday that Death Star was running. So I got in two Infiltration match wins out of the ten needed. I think I had a few before so maybe find it active again and I can finish that one. What I don't like are the cheaters. I may not be the best player but in some matches if I am getting just one hit killed and I am causing you zero damage when I had the drop on you. That is irritating. It happened alot last night playing fighter squadron. The same player getting me with a one hit kill and they were not even close to me on the map. That was during those death star maps. So enough whining now. Here is what my goals are right now.

First I have to unlock Krennik’s weapon. To do that I need 25 kills as that hero. I think I am now at 14. I am doing hero vs villain battles to get these as it is the fastest. Problem is he sucks. Weakest abilities i believe out of both sides. His weapon is a slow six shooter and a slow to recharge long distance shot. I tried to do some last night but I kept coming up on the rebel side for like 5 straight matches. 

After that I have to get 30

kills with the unlocked weapon. Luckily kills you did with the weapon while playing as Krennik count from the previous step. As a crappy weapon though will be a grind again. 

I also bounce around to get a bit closer to other trophies such as the defensive kills in drop zone and the 10 wins in the two dlc match types. There is still enough of a presence in this game that most can be done legit without a boosting group. When it comes to offline maps, I will need a good partner after I finish the multiplayer. 

• Like 3

So progress has gone slightly back, as I added Red Dead Redemption 2 which was a gift from my wonderful wife this xmas!! Also have Resident Evil 0 and 2 waiting in the wings to be started up… so tempted but I must get through RDR2 story first.

Having said that I did manage to hit a milestone, 2k trophy for 65 poles in Gran Turismo Sport. Aiming to have the online done by the time 7 comes out then consider whether I add 7 to my 2022 playlist.

Started: 75.09%
Current: 74.34%

New games started: 1

Milestone: 2k ? earned ?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, malachi1987 said:

The moment you realize what hole you dug yourself into when you see how many trophies you have to potentially earn to meet the minimum 5%.

Then see the great games coming out and weighing what should you do lol

I've had this problem but also not sure how many I need to get to make the 5%. However I'm close to about 3 platinums so hopefully that will help ?

3 hours ago, CptToffer said:

I've had this problem but also not sure how many I need to get to make the 5%. However I'm close to about 3 platinums so hopefully that will help 1f605.png

Just add find your total and then say I want to see what 55% looks like, I subtract 45% and tells me what I need to get my unearned too

Original Starting PCG: 49.07%
Goal:  60%
Today percentage 49.22

13 trophies off backlog.

11007 unearned

Completed 1 game off my back log, finished a new game and made progress in story of swbf2. Won't be going for the platinum but finally enjoying the story atleast.

Won't be keeping track of challenges since I'm doing this more for me so yall have fun

Edited by malachi1987
Added
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Update 2:

Dead Cells (60% -> 71%):

Been playing through the DLC. Got two boss no hits done but stuck on the distillery since I can't continue without voiding a trophy so I guess I will just have to skip it and come back on another playthrough. Annoying but w/e. Did get the rest of the DLC, probably have 2 more play throughs to get everything. One at BC5 and one hopefully at a 0BC for easiness.

Lego DC Villains (8% -> 12%):

Played this a little bit. Made some progress. Not a huge fan of the lego games, but they are decent enough. Playing with the kiddo for this one.

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart: (13% -> 17%) :

Still chugging away at this one. Going back and playing through all the side missions I originally skipped to hopefully save some grinding at the end for the item creation. Almost finished with them and will continue with the story. And hopefully with the added levels will make it easier lol. The one mission I am on was one shotting my girls and I can't have a single one fall through this mission, making it annoying.

Was pretty busy IRL, getting kitties and the kiddos birthday so not much gaming time. Hopefully things start to slow down and I can have some more time for it. At least my % hasn't gone down lol. Keep up the good work everyone.

I feel your pain on the IRL front. I've got the next five weeks off work but I'm looking after a nine month old so... I can't tell if gonna get loads of gaming done or not at all ??

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CptToffer said:

I feel your pain on the IRL front. I've got the next five weeks off work but I'm looking after a nine month old so... I can't tell if gonna get loads of gaming done or not at all 1f605.png1f601.png

Yea, I have a 2 month old so always something lol. Just get tons of nyquil and have the little one take all the naps ?

• Like 1