Faster way to get lvl 3 PaP Weapon?

LazHimself

Last zombie trophy I need is the 2500 kills with a level 3 PaP. I join matches and earn the points to level up my loadout, but they ALWAYS exfil before I can get any kills with it. Is there any easier way? Getting really annoyed by this lol.

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, LazHimself said:

Last zombie trophy I need is the 2500 kills with a level 3 PaP. I join matches and earn the points to level up my loadout, but they ALWAYS exfil before I can get any kills with it. Is there any easier way? Getting really annoyed by this lol.

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

You can try rolling on that weapons chest or just play solo. I know I'm going to have that trophy last too. 

• Like 1

Play solo. Once you start the match go for Transmission if available, otherwise Harvest. Take it close to the end but dont finish & use the inifinite spawn to grind upto 7500, then complete and Level 1 PaP. Clear out all 'inbetween' wave zombies.Its also useful before you complete Transmission/Harvest to wait till a kill drops a "x2" as it also doubles the completion points. Choose 'Blitz' only when you have to move to next wave. Keep rinsing n repeating this & you should be up to Level 3 PaP by Wave 6. Then repeat 'Transmission'. take it to a good choke point where all zombies are coming from one direction & keep on killing. Its very tedious of course because its slow but does mean you can do the 2500 kills on lowest wave possible. 

• Like 2

Yes, grind some kills on the infinite spawn wave missions, than buy a level 1 or even level 2 pap gun. Then try spinning the box or open the chests in the hub area to get a random lv3. Shotguns were my favourites to do this, but any gun will do. It is not that hard to get 2 tripple pap guns. And definitly play solo or with friends to avoid exfill before getting a decent amount of lv3 pap kills

I personally grinded this trophy last Monday. But it is very tedious and I dont know how much patient you have ?.

I started solo and in round 1 I was in the Harvast (infinite spawn as mentioned earlier in this thread). Harvest till you a bit more 52,000 points (approx. 1500 kills with multipliers you pick up and etc... else a bit more then 2000 kills). Yes, this will take awhile. Therefor I dont know how patient you are.

Then I bought a PAP lvl 3 after completing the first round. Then I started in round 2 again a harvest and shoot my way to 2,500 kills with a PAP lvl 3 weapon.

This will take some hours. Since you cant pauze the game, I can recommend to do this with someone else or make yourself ready with enough to drink ?.

The only thing what I now need to do is to finisch the grind to 10,000 zombie kills. But after this grind I can`t really see zombies now till after christmas I suppose.

After this game I made in round 1 and round 2 over 4,000 kills to get the trophy. Since I already has some kills with the PAP lvl 3 it was done a bit earlier and happy tbh!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/23/2021 at 0:06 PM, Weuslund said:

I personally grinded this trophy last Monday. But it is very tedious and I dont know how much patient you have 1f600.png.

I started solo and in round 1 I was in the Harvast (infinite spawn as mentioned earlier in this thread). Harvest till you a bit more 52,000 points (approx. 1500 kills with multipliers you pick up and etc... else a bit more then 2000 kills). Yes, this will take awhile. Therefor I dont know how patient you are.

Then I bought a PAP lvl 3 after completing the first round. Then I started in round 2 again a harvest and shoot my way to 2,500 kills with a PAP lvl 3 weapon.

This will take some hours. Since you cant pauze the game, I can recommend to do this with someone else or make yourself ready with enough to drink 1f600.png.

The only thing what I now need to do is to finisch the grind to 10,000 zombie kills. But after this grind I can`t really see zombies now till after christmas I suppose.

After this game I made in round 1 and round 2 over 4,000 kills to get the trophy. Since I already has some kills with the PAP lvl 3 it was done a bit earlier and happy tbh!

Do you know by chance if it has to be the same weapon or can you accumulate this over multiple weapons? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2-7-2022 at 11:46 PM, kdogg_gamer_ said:

Do you know by chance if it has to be the same weapon or can you accumulate this over multiple weapons? 

My apologies for my late response. Have been traveling lately. 

You can accumulate this over multiple weapons. You dont have to stick to one weapon. I just grinded this out in one particular game.

Although you need to take in mind that the upgrade is for that specific weapon as I can remember correctly (has been awhile I played zombies mode :D ) in one game.

So if you upgraded to PAP lvl 3 and switch weapons then you need to upgrade that weapon as well to pap lvl 3. 

But you can do this in multiple games, no problem. Although if you are investing the time to get the amount of money in this tedious way, better stick through.

Also a side note to this. There are more game modes introduced in zombies. So, it can be a bit tricky now or just have a bit of luck.

Maybe there is a zombie fan out here on the forums that can tell us. Personally I do not like zombies. I play a lot of multiplayer with friends :D .

Just grinded this one for the trophy. Still not the platinum though for this game. Hmmmm.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I got lucky with decent teams who played on and on. We all had dual pap3 weapons by the end and were racking up huge kill counts.

So there are decent teams who will play long game... admittedly I was playing on the '5. 

Some ass hole players out there too oc, but I found lots more who want to play the long games.

There's a plasma pistol (not sure what it's called) but zombies were dropping them all over the map, pap3 that and kills really rack up.

I did a lot of the 2500 solo (most, I think) but with a decent team you will get that in one game :)