Portland Firefihter IMPOSSIBLE!

Sorry, but you'll have to start a new file for that one. The one-shot shotgun dudes will pretty much always blow your car up around that area, and they only spawn after a certain (very early) mission. It's generally regarded that you should do all the sidestuff first to avoid them.

• Like 1

My advice is to back up your save, delete it (but not the backup) and quickly focus on just the firefighting. It's not a ton of time to do IIRC, and once you're done you can just put the backup back in place. 
Unless it's linked to the 100% trophy, in which case you'll need to do it all again, which would suck :(

You don’t have to get all the fires out in one run. Just 20 on each island.(15 in one run for a trophy but that can be done on Staunton) So go to an area that has the least hostile npcs and put out fires, if one spawns in mafia territory, cancel the mission and restart it until it spawns one in a safer area. Repeat until 20 are done

• Like 4

6 minutos atrás, VerCettI disse:

Você não precisa apagar todos os incêndios de uma vez. Apenas 20 em cada ilha. (15 em uma corrida para um troféu, mas isso pode ser feito em Staunton) Então vá para uma área que tenha menos npcs hostis e apague os incêndios. Se um deles surgir no território da máfia, cancele a missão e reinicie até gerar um em uma área mais segura. Repita até que 20 tenham terminado

I'll test it .. if I get 100% I'll thank you!
Edited by iMMortaaL_BR
  • Like 2