How to get the train ticket?

NashtyMouse

I have scoured the map for hours and cannot figure out where to go from here.. I have reached the train station but don’t have the required ticket to use it. I remember the shop in town selling a ticket at the beginning of the game which I never bought, and now that I need it, it’s not available…

also, does anyone know what the light arrows even do? Can’t seem to figure it out.

It's in the shop to the left of the first thrown. Right by the fragment monuments. You need to hand it in at the station on the east coast of the infinite sea. It's to the left of the building with the fourth fragment on the western side of the map.

The yellow arrows damage and activate switches. The blue allow you to teleport short distances. 

15 minutes ago, TheArtfulDimond said:

It's in the shop to the left of the first thrown. Right by the fragment monuments. You need to hand it in at the station on the east coast of the infinite sea. It's to the left of the building with the fourth fragment on the western side of the map.

The yellow arrows damage and activate switches. The blue allow you to teleport short distances. 

This is the problem though, the train ticket isn’t in the shop anymore unfortunately ?

I think my game is bugged.