Suggestions on what to platinum next

The_Riddler_475

Hey everyone!

I am looking for some help to decide what game(s) I want to platinum next. I have been thinking about RE3, Bioshock Infinite, and Fallen Legion. Any other suggestions anyone has? Feel free to take a look at my profile and recommend me a game that you may think I will like. I would really appreciate your feedback/suggestions! Thanks!

Edit: I only have PS4/PS5 so something from there is ideal

Edited by The_Riddler_475

@The_Riddler_475 - out of those three, I've only platted RE3 (remake) and Bioshock Infinite, and both are great, but of the two my personal recommendation would be Bioshock Infinite.

In general though, I had a sneaky peek at your list ?️:ninja:...

...and noticed you have enjoyed Prey and at least some of the Dishonoured franchise (all great games!), so I think it would be safe to assume you would very much enjoy Deathloop too - so maybe that's a one to consider?

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 2

I haven’t platinumed any of those, but the first 2 are on my list and I’m eagerly looking forward to them. By all accounts, you can’t go wrong with either game. ?

My vote for you would be Bioshock: Infinite. My brother played it recently and couldn’t stop raving about how great it was, and I’ve heard similar reviews from just about everyone I know who has played it.

Furthermore, it has a whopping 81 trophies, which will be a nice big boost to your trophy count! ?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DaaneS97 said:

I'd go for Bioshock Infinite, probably because I'm also in the mood of starting it soon and I enjoyed it on the xbox 360

Also since you look like a completionist, I'd also work on Fallout shelter as a secondary game, it's really not that bad :D

The only thing about Fallout Shelter is I have heard it is buggy. Granted these could all be fixed by now. How long does it take and I have read about a time/date manipulation technique. I have been wanting to clean it up but the motivation is never there haha. 

5 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

@The_Riddler_475 - out of those three, I've only platted RE3 (remake) and Bioshock Infinite, and both are great, but of the two my personal recommendation would be Bioshock Infinite.

In general though, I had a sneaky peek at your list 1f575.png:ninja:...

...and noticed you have enjoyed Prey and at least some of the Dishonoured franchise (all great games!), so I think it would be safe to assume you would very much enjoy Deathloop too - so maybe that's a one to consider?

Yeah, back when I had the xbox, Dishonored was amazing!! 2 was my personal favorite and I have heard great things about Deathloop. Trophies don't seem to bad either. Thanks for the recommendation!

5 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

I haven’t platinumed any of those, but the first 2 are on my list and I’m eagerly looking forward to them. By all accounts, you can’t go wrong with either game. 1f642.png

My vote for you would be Bioshock: Infinite. My brother played it recently and couldn’t stop raving about how great it was, and I’ve heard similar reviews from just about everyone I know who has played it.

Furthermore, it has a whopping 81 trophies, which will be a nice big boost to your trophy count! 1f609.png

Yeah, I am definitely thinking about that game. I have also read on some glitch that makes the dlc easier with the blue ribbon challenges too. I played it back on the 360 and it was great! Wouldn't mind another playthrough for the plat!

4 hours ago, Heazie-Man said:

I'd say RE3 is the one from the choices you've listed, but Bioshock is great, too.

Something not listed I would say is either Yakuza: Like a Dragon or Judgment. 

I have heard the Yakuza games are amazing! Thanks! 

4 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Since you've platted Youngblood, it's time to play the better games -- New Order and Old Blood.

@The_Riddler_475

Yeah! Those games are the best! I played them back on my Xbox days! I got all the achievements in new order and I remember trying tp go for the challenges in old blood and they were an absolute pain! Thanks for the suggestion! Definitely will be playing these again. 

• Like 3

For PS3 games I’d recommend inFAMOUS, inFAMOUS 2 and inFAMOUS Festival of Blood. Also the Metal Gear Solid games.

you’ve got plat for Minecraft so I’d recommend Minecraft Story Mode. If you do go for this just know the story is kinda slow at the first episode but quickly picks up from 2 and on.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, The_Riddler_475 said:

Yeah, I am definitely thinking about that game. I have also read on some glitch that makes the dlc easier with the blue ribbon challenges too. I played it back on the 360 and it was great! Wouldn't mind another playthrough for the plat!

I hadn’t heard of this glitch before and I’m not familiar with that DLC or what the blue ribbons are, but after looking it up real quick it seems that the glitch is indeed real & still working as of this past summer. It’s probably safe to say it won’t be patched at this point.

Here’s a thread on the forums discussing it in more detail. You can also find some threads about it on Reddit if you run a few Google searches.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention as well! I’ll have to remember this for when I get around to playing Infinite, as it looks pretty handy. ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, samijon2004 said:

For PS3 games I’d recommend inFAMOUS, inFAMOUS 2 and inFAMOUS Festival of Blood. Also the Metal Gear Solid games.

you’ve got plat for Minecraft so I’d recommend Minecraft Story Mode. If you do go for this just know the story is kinda slow at the first episode but quickly picks up from 2 and on.

I have heard great things about infamous. I have never been a MGS fan honestly though. I'll have to check out Story mode! Thanks!

• Like 1

On 19/12/2021 at 5:09 AM, The_Riddler_475 said:

Hey everyone!

I am looking for some help to decide what game(s) I want to platinum next. I have been thinking about RE3, Bioshock Infinite, and Fallen Legion. Any other suggestions anyone has? Feel free to take a look at my profile and recommend me a game that you may think I will like. I would really appreciate your feedback/suggestions! Thanks!

Edit: I only have PS4/PS5 so something from there is ideal

You have a fantastic trophy collection. You seem to like some horror so I would definitely recommend The Evil Within and The Evil Within 2. 

TEW2 is much easier than TEW because of cheats but if you’re up for a challenge, do it without them. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, SP71Q said:

You have a fantastic trophy collection. You seem to like some horror so I would definitely recommend The Evil Within and The Evil Within 2. 

TEW2 is much easier than TEW because of cheats but if you’re up for a challenge, do it without them. 

Thank you! I will definitely have to check these out! I have heard of them but, not much about them. Thanks for the suggestion!

P.S. really love your streak of Sakura games haha!

• Like 1