How bad is the game?

JakBrod

11 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

This game is absolutely horrible.

you jump from loading screen to loading screen to loadingscreen and they take ages (might be better on ps5) 

the hubworld is annoying as it offers nothing but adding more loading times. 
story is pretty boring

also the lootsystem is completely for nothing as there is a sales guy in the hubworld were you can be epic equipment that’s much better than anything I found on my way to platinum

the weapons are boring and all pretty much identical. Normal ballistic guns some feel good to shoot with some feel shitty

also the missions are all the same. After the tutorial you have seen everything the game has to offer mechanicly. It’s about 3 different tasks you have to do in missions and all of them are fetchquests. Just for different objects

also if you want to go for platinum avoid coop. You have to collect a ton of collectibles and they cannot be collected by more than 1 person. And also spawn at a slow rate random. Had to find a farm route repeat it for hours and go throught those loading screens way to often

The fights are fun and the different suits are also pretty cool.

there are so many good games out there. Don’t waste your time and money on this pile of garbage. They say if you play with friends bad games can be fun and that’s true but this games managed to be horrible even with good friends. Stay far away

Do not play it on ps5 play it on ps4 dude .. there is a lot of games ps4 have problem with ps5 

10 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

On page 1 of the thread you have 2 or 3 posts. Are they not here for you?

Its not them it was my replies on page 2 that have been removed, absolutely nothing wrong with them so don't know why they have gone. This site really needs an explanation as to why a comment was removed instead of just removing with no explanation. 

Gameplay is fun but there is a serious lack of content. Got the plat recently and i can now say that the "random" collectibles are not as bad as most people think. There are ways to farm them quite reliably now. Many good videos on the subject exists. But after you played each stronghold a few times you'll quickly grow tired of the game.

It had so much potential but fell short in almost every single way.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I wouldn't say the game is completely and utterly bad, but I would say that the game suffers from being incredibly bland in areas, I loved the designs of the suits you wear and the game play that sometimes made you feel like Iron Man, but the rest of it was just really bland, collectables were annoying to get, the combat is your typical over the shoulder shooter with some special abilites. I will say though, if it's super cheap in a sale then sure go for it, but out of sale I wouldn't even think about trying it.

• Like 3