What Is the Platinum like for a complete Novice?

LethalLuke1993

I had never played an F1 game, nor knew anything about the sport other than it existing.  

I was able to achieve the platinum in 1 month with little difficulty (and playing the game on & off).  The hardest part will be the 2 player career.. which I'm sure can still be easily boosted.

For the 100 online races.. I setup a bunch of leagues at intervals of 15-20 minutes, ran them at 3 laps over the fastest tracks with the AI set to max.  A week or so of doing that will get 100 online races completed.  You just have to finish 100 races, not win them.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2021 at 6:44 AM, LethalLuke1993 said:

Ive had my eye on this since i started watching Drive to Survive and qfter the drama of last weeks final race.

How difficult would it be for someone like me that has almost zero background knowledge of F1 and sparingly plays racers?

Pretty easy, you can get all the trophy with all the driving assist 

On 19-12-2021 at 11:44 PM, LethalLuke1993 said:

Ive had my eye on this since i started watching Drive to Survive and qfter the drama of last weeks final race.

How difficult would it be for someone like me that has almost zero background knowledge of F1 and sparingly plays racers?

Every difficulty related trophy has been taken out of the F1 games, you can adjust the AI from 0 to 110 and they will accordingly improve their laptimes. On 0 you don't even have to drive since the AI will be very very slow. U will however need someone for the 2 player season and you might also have to find a boosting partner for winning 5 online races.