New DLC trophies?

TheBlaskar

It seems the "Born sapper" and "Return to sender" trophies related to the Derelict Distillery are glitched at the moment. I got through the area twice without touching the Barrel Launcher and reflected many barrels back towards enemies. I didn't try picking up the Barrel Launcher but not using it, but I doubt that would work.

"Me, jealous?" in Fatal Falls is also potentially glitched, but I haven't tried this one yet myself.

Edited by dertswa687o

1 hour ago, dertswa687o said:

It seems the "Born sapper" and "Return to sender" trophies related to the Derelict Distillery are glitched at the moment. I got through the area twice without touching the Barrel Launcher and reflected many barrels back towards enemies. I didn't try picking up the Barrel Launcher but not using it, but I doubt that would work.

"Me, jealous?" in Fatal Falls is also potentially glitched, but I haven't tried this one yet myself.

Apparently there were also issues with the steam achievements for these trophies:

Not sure if they got a fix......

Edited by Laozuli
Grammer

11 hours ago, dertswa687o said:

It might be that the Destillary trophies only unlock in 5BC. Whether intended or not I don't know, but worth a try (it worked to some on steam, at least for 'Born Sapper').

I still need to derust before I start 5BC runs myself though, it's been over 3 years since I last played this game ?

Edited by Arcesius

I haven't touched the game since 2019. 

I'm kinda looking forward to diving back into it. It was my Game of the Year for 2019. Dead Cells kicked my ass and the 3rd and 4th boss cell runs were hard enough on their own. Kinda woulda wished they had released it when all the DLC was actually available for purchase but it'll be a trip diving back into things.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, BaquPL said:

I thought the queen and the sea dlc was coming out today, but I don't see it on the store.

Did they change the release date?

They've posted the release time of the DLC on twitter. It'll be released 6PM CET/9AM PT. It probably wont appear on the store until then.

12 minutes ago, Jaxelrod said:

How do I get "Beware the Step!"? I am in undying shores, but it didn't give me this trophy.

Probably it got bugged I had the same issue with entering undying shores with the cultist outfit! I created a new save file and it popped when I entered! It worth a try I guess!

13 minutes ago, Jaxelrod said:

How do I get "Beware the Step!"? I am in undying shores, but it didn't give me this trophy.

Many of these dlc throphies are tricky to trigger, especially if you already played the dlc's before the throphies were added.

If this one doesn't pop on your main file, then I think its best to just go for it on a new file like totakos1 mentioned. Reaching the shores can be done in a hour or so its not too bad.