Glitched trophies?

XxViPeRsXx

I'm almost done with the platinum but two trophies are glitching on me of the four I have left. The trophies are Crafty and Pet Collector specifically. I'm not sure of the cause but in my thinking it could be one of three things: 1.4 update changing trophy requirements and the guide isn't updated, started playing on my new PS5 about a month ago, or general glitchiness. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

I know Crafty is most likely just generally glitchy but I've crafted something from every station in the guide and even some extra stations like sink and alchemy table. All crafted in my own world too. I went through the forum posts about glitches and followed along with several of them like making the 100% required items that were talked about. I'll be trying the crafting in a new world of my own soon and maybe on another character if that doesn't work.

As for Pet Collector, I don't see anyone talking about glitches on the forums so it might be one of the other two reasons. I've summoned every pet on the list on my main Mediumcore character and my backup Classic character, in my main world and a new one. So I don't know any glitch that might cause this one. I've been able to collect a few trophies since the 1.4 update and getting my PS5 so I don't know if the PS5 theory is valid at all. Any help would be appreciated!

EDIT: Got Pet Collector. It wasn't glitched, I had just accidently equipped one of the pets instead of summoning it. Noticed about an hour later. I think this topic can be taken down and I can just add my thoughts on another topic specifically about Crafty glitches.

Edited by XxViPeRsXx
Pet Collector trophy wasn't glitched, I made a mistake

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SonicFinn311 said:

I just can't seem to get the Armory trophy for whatever reason. Made most of the armor myself while my friend gave me some of them. Equipped all of them but still no trophy. I wish there was a way to let me track the trophy.

What I did was to place a dummy and after I tried the armor I put it in the dummy. Be aware that some armor require all variations to be equiped for the trophy

On 21/12/2021 at 4:06 AM, XxViPeRsXx said:

I know Crafty is most likely just generally glitchy but I've crafted something from every station in the guide and even some extra stations like sink and alchemy table. All crafted in my own world too. I went through the forum posts about glitches and followed along with several of them like making the 100% required items that were talked about. I'll be trying the crafting in a new world of my own soon and maybe on another character if that doesn't work.

I used the ones listed in the wiki page as it is up to date with 1.4. Also put them somewhat apart from each other just to avoid picking up the wrong one when they are side by side