Glamour Girl Chapter and various questions

I played this game when it first came out and now I'm going to mop up the few trophies I need for the platinum.

I'm missing a few collectables and one is on the chapter Glamour Girl.. Can I unlock this chapter via chapter select (also can I unlock collectables via chapter select and quit out when I've got them?)

I also didn't play a playthrough on curator mode so do I need to do a fresh playthrough on this and should I keep everyone alive?

I'm pretty confused on how I'm going to obtain the platinum and don't really want to do a fresh save.. or would this be better?

Edited by Kwotey

52 minutes ago, Kwotey said:

I played this game when it first came out and now I'm going to mop up the few trophies I need for the platinum.

I'm missing a few collectables and one is on the chapter Glamour Girl.. Can I unlock this chapter via chapter select (also can I unlock collectables via chapter select and quit out when I've got them?)

I also didn't play a playthrough on curator mode so do I need to do a fresh playthrough on this and should I keep everyone alive?

I'm pretty confused on how I'm going to obtain the platinum and don't really want to do a fresh save.. or would this be better?

I'll try to answer this the best I can. Since I just got the platinum in October it is still kind of fresh on my memory. First off it took me 7 play throughs over 5 days. My first was a blind play through in Co op. Naturally we missed stuff. We didn't get the glamour girl chapter. I had to play through again to unlock Glamour Girl chapter so I could get the collectible there.I also did a curator mode play through for certain collectibles th at was missed in co op. After you complete curator mode you can then chapter select. Thankfully the game is only about 3 hours long. As for collectibles if I remember correctly you can get the collectible than quit the chapter. 

Edited by snakebit10

44 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

I'll try to answer this the best I can. Since I just got the platinum in October it is still kind of fresh on my memory. First off it took me 7 play throughs over 5 days. My first was a blind play through in Co op. Naturally we missed stuff. We didn't get the glamour girl chapter. I had to play through again to unlock Glamour Girl chapter so I could get the collectible there.I also did a curator mode play through for certain collectibles th at was missed in co op. After you complete curator mode you can then chapter select. Thankfully the game is only about 3 hours long. As for collectibles if I remember correctly you can get the collectible than quit the chapter. 

ok thanks. i think my best best is to run a collectable guide and do a playthrough on curator mode and go from there :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not sure if you got this done or not yet but hopefully this will help or at least help others if they have the same question. 

First off, you will need to do a full playthrough either in shared story or curator’s cut. The reason is there are collectibles that only the alternate character can obtain.

Second, you’ll want to keep everyone alive to make sure you get all collectibles AND you’ll need to keep Brad hidden so he enters the ship alone. If you don’t then you won’t get the Finding Friends or Pressure chapters.

He also MUST find the gas mask in finding friends and Fliss must get some air in Ritual. If these conditions aren’t met, they will either attack each other or flee when they reunite, which will also prevent the Pressure chapter. 

Lastly, Conrad must not escape on the speedboat. 

Satisfying all of these conditions is the only way to get the secrets that only Fliss can get during the alternate version of the Glamour Girl chapter, especially the ones behind the heavy door, as she needs Brad to help her open it. 

• Like 1

On 04/01/2022 at 1:50 AM, CHRU5H-81 said:

I’m not sure if you got this done or not yet but hopefully this will help or at least help others if they have the same question. 

First off, you will need to do a full playthrough either in shared story or curator’s cut. The reason is there are collectibles that only the alternate character can obtain.

Second, you’ll want to keep everyone alive to make sure you get all collectibles AND you’ll need to keep Brad hidden so he enters the ship alone. If you don’t then you won’t get the Finding Friends or Pressure chapters.

He also MUST find the gas mask in finding friends and Fliss must get some air in Ritual. If these conditions aren’t met, they will either attack each other or flee when they reunite, which will also prevent the Pressure chapter. 

Lastly, Conrad must not escape on the speedboat. 

Satisfying all of these conditions is the only way to get the secrets that only Fliss can get during the alternate version of the Glamour Girl chapter, especially the ones behind the heavy door, as she needs Brad to help her open it. 

no i havent started it yet and this helps a ton thanks :)