TheArtfulDimond

PS5 crashing/save issues

4 posts in this topic

Anyone else getting constant late game crashes? Didn't start until I was on the 6th fragment. I'm definitely over 10. Each time losing around 2% completion. Also, if I close the app my save seems to revert to several checkpoints prior to my last save. It's ruining an otherwise amazing game. 

Yeah the devs are aware of it. Unfortunately there is no fix yet. Apparently it starts happening to people around the 60% mark of completion. For me, it started happening at 59.8%.

Hope there is a fix soon, this game is incredible.

2 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

Yeah the devs are aware of it. Unfortunately there is no fix yet. Apparently it starts happening to people around the 60% mark of completion. For me, it started happening at 59.8%.

Hope there is a fix soon, this game is incredible.

Thanks for letting me know. It set me back from 63 to 61 the first time. Then 71 to 68 and most recently 82 to 79. All forcing me to replay really frustrating sections I had just been so relieved to have finished. Really put a damper on a top 10 entry in my personal GOTY list. 

4 hours ago, TheArtfulDimond said:

Thanks for letting me know. It set me back from 63 to 61 the first time. Then 71 to 68 and most recently 82 to 79. All forcing me to replay really frustrating sections I had just been so relieved to have finished. Really put a damper on a top 10 entry in my personal GOTY list. 

Yeah I don’t have much else to play right now, I’m thinking of trying to play through the bugs but I would have to quit and backup my save every upgrade I get. There are just way too many insanely difficult upgrades to potentially lose progress of.