born sapper and return to sender bugged

ShinobiMonk

Anybody having issues with unwavering loyalty (lighthouse no damage)? 

I did it 3 times so far and no throphy. I do use ice armour but I don't think that counts as damage?

Edit: figured it out after a lot of trial and error. You can only get the unwavering loyalty throphy in normal mode. I started the dlc in custom mode for my preferred build and with an item pool of 25+ weapons so throphies should not be locked. All throphies popped in my custom mode except this one. 1 playthrough in normal mode and it worked so beware of this bug!

Edited by Laozuli
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, dertswa687o said:

I'm not sure if all that many have played the new DLC yet, but I'm having an issue with the trophies for beating the Queen unlocking. There's supposed to be dialogue before the fight but it just starts right away, without even the name of the boss popping up like all the others.

Edit: Figured this out, make sure you don't have skip cutscenes on in the options. It basically breaks the fight.

Thanks. I had the same problem. I had beaten her 4 times without taking damage before I saw your post. Luckily I had copied that save file before I started the fight. At least now I have some practise dodging her attacks in case I want to try to beat her on the higher difficulty levels.

11 hours ago, Laozuli said:

Anybody having issues with unwavering loyalty (lighthouse no damage)? 

I did it 3 times so far and no throphy. I do use ice armour but I don't think that counts as damage?

Edit: figured it out after a lot of trial and error. You can only get the unwavering loyalty throphy in normal mode. I started the dlc in custom mode for my preferred build and with an item pool of 25+ weapons so throphies should not be locked. All throphies popped in my custom mode except this one. 1 playthrough in normal mode and it worked so beware of this bug!

Hmm I got this trophy np in custom mode. Then again, you got the two Destillary ones and I can't get them to pop, so there must be something different between our saves ?

2 hours ago, Arcesius said:

Hmm I got this trophy np in custom mode. Then again, you got the two Destillary ones and I can't get them to pop, so there must be something different between our saves 1f605.png

Hahaha thats really weird! ^^ 

I thought for sure that was the issue

The only thing I can think if is that I'm playing on the ps5? Its the ps4 eu version but maybe there are some small differences due to the console? 

8 minutes ago, Laozuli said:

Hahaha thats really weird! ^^ 

I thought for sure that was the issue

The only thing I can think if is that I'm playing on the ps5? Its the ps4 eu version but maybe there are some small differences due to the console? 

Nah, I'm playing on a PS5 as well... I also tried to get "Me, Jealous?" using the Leghugger as the second pet but that won't do the trick either. 

Edited by Arcesius

1 hour ago, Arcesius said:

Nah, I'm playing on a PS5 as well... I also tried to get "Me, Jealous?" using the Leghugger as the second pet but that won't do the trick either. 

P.S. Btw how did you get the Queen to drop? I tried with Hayabusa boots but I can't get her to drop and die... 

Aaah damn, then I don't have a clue why it works differently.... 

Yeah same, I tried with every pet and that one is still bugged. 

Hmmm I haven't done that one yet, I'm planning to do it this afternoon with the spartan sandals. I got a savefile from last night just after the lighthouse and the blueprint waiting for me at the collector. Will update this post if it works ;)

I did get the throphy for killing her with the killing deck (dropped by the leghuggers) and also found a servant outfit (the last servant you kill drops a weapon at the end of the lighthouse but when you kill the same one, in a second run you get the outfit). 

Edit: Spartan Sandals did the trick! Keep damaging her normally until like 5 to 10% of her health is left and then head to one of the ledges. Wait until she charges, dodge into her and do a full kick combo. The final attack of the combo knocks her back quite far and she will drop down. She can warp back up if she still has health left so you can just keep repeating the process until you kill her. If done succesfully, you immediately skip forward to the cutscene 

Edited by Laozuli
Extra info
  • Like 2

I saw on the twitter that the devs made a bug report form seperately from the discord due to the high number of bugs being reported right now

twitter link:https://twitter.com/motiontwin/status/1481205943132209155

form link: https://forms.clickup.com/f/2b318-1807/WG3GMB5KUFQB4XRAHX

I already made a submission for the broken throphies with a video file attached but feel free to do the same so we can hopefully get it fixed soon :)

Edited by Laozuli
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...