Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neocarleen

[NA] Holiday Sale | Ends 1/20

23 posts in this topic

Definitely will pick up Hades. Debating on grabbing SMT3N and maybe one or two other things.

Picked up NFS Hot Pursuit and Heat.  Loved the OG Hot Pursuit and the 2010 one absolutely blew my mind at the time.  Honestly didn't even know it was remastered, I was fine with paying $8 for a port 😂

Damn good sale this time round. Definitely have a few games on my wishlist now on sale. 

Thanks for the heads-up. 😎

Will get Trover Saves the Universe. Might get Art of Rally. Want to get Terminator: Resistance, but IDK. Wish the Enhanced edition was 5 bucks cheaper.

Buy me Bonestorm Morbid: The Seven Acolytes or go to hell!

Pretty impressive sale, actuallylots of fantastic stuff, most of which I already own. As far as my PS4 library goes, seems I'm fairly close to having everything I want.

Most of the stuff on my wishlist is too new...so they only have 20-25% discounts unfortunately. Or we have something like Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey that has been on my wishlist since it launched, the game goes on sale literally all the time, but never falls below $16 (60%), it's just principal at this point that I keep waiting...as soon as I buy it, it'll finally hit a deeper discount. 

Might get Terminator Resistance Enhanced...just wish it was like $5 cheaper.