Abby_TheLastofUs

Persona 5 Strikers, Deep Rock Galactic, and Dirt 5 are January's PS+ games

112 posts in this topic

aw, normally I am pretty lucky with, not buying a ps+ game prior. but p5S breaks that trend :/

nevertheless, a good lineup! 

Deep Rock Galactic is a phenomenal game, in my opinion. I'm less interested in it being on PS+ as much as I am in the fact that this is confirmation for it getting a console release.

Well, it looks like I’ll be selling my physical copy of Persona 5 Strikers then. 

4 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Deep Rock Galactic is a phenomenal game, in my opinion. I'm less interested in it being on PS+ as much as I am in the fact that this is confirmation for it getting a console release.

It was already confirmed a while ago

5 minutes ago, Elbender93 said:

It was already confirmed a while ago

Cool. I had no idea, therefore it was confirmation to me :)

2022 is gonna suck; I can already tell.

If true, this is a god tier month.

The rest of 2022 can be garbage. Just PLEASE let this leak be true.

already have persona 5 in my backlog, so I will add Strikers to it... I don't give a toss about multiplayer or racing games, but will admit Dirt does look interesting so who knows

Been interested in Deep Rock Galactic forever, and have been anticipating a console release. Please be true, and please have a trophy list that isn't complete ass. 

I was thinking on buying Dirt 5 and the Persona game looks cool, so decent line up. 

Edit:

The coop game looks sick.  Awesome line up!! 

Edited by Fr_0zt

This month is my type. I heard great thing about Deep Rock Galactic and would love to play it at some point, Dirt 5 is a game I been wanting to do, Persona, I never played Persona at all. 

Already got DiRT 5 for PS4 thanks to that infamous glitch a couple of months ago, but i'm gonna get it anyway since it includes the PS5 version.

Edited by Lance_87

40 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Well, it looks like I’ll be selling my physical copy of Persona 5 Strikers then. 

I've done that a lot with games, but I think I'll keep my Strikers disc.

Had a moment of thinking dirt 5 was alreayd of plus, then realised that it was just glitched to be free instead lol. Will be good to have the combined 4+5 version as the one from the glitch doesn't seem to have the dlc linked to it properly on the store.

They are very smart in terms of Marketing : a multiplayer game that would be dead empty without this gift, a great sequel but implying you better buying P5 or P5R if you wanna enjoy the story of P5S, and a racing game but with 4 DLCs to sell if you really want the 100%.

Nothing interesting for me but the Persona 5 franchise on its own is worth the yearly subscription for those who haven't started it yet.

Had planned on grabbing Deep Rock on a $10-less sale down the road so I’m glad I don’t have to buy it now. Was happy when it was announced for PlayStation finally. I’m not sure it would have sold all that great as it’s been out awhile and they run the risk of someone owning it on another platform. I’ve heard good things about it though!

The other two are meh for me. I’ll try persona but not sure I’ll bother with Dirt as I didn’t care for the previous one I played.