RDR unlimited multiplayer XP (0 to level 50 in an hour)

BinkUncia

Will this get patched or fixed quick?

Or is it likely to stay like this because it's an old game?

Anyway, since I haven't played for a long long time, it may help me get back into it. However I don't think I want to start soon

It depends on if Rockstar cares or not, RDR MP had been dying since GTA V so I doubt it will be fixed right away. However considering this cuts down hours worth of RDR grinding I would say its worth just getting on it to get those tough MP trophies done, just incase they do.

• Like 2

This is just to inform you guys that if you didn't already know the RDR servers have been hacked, so that if you enter any kind of session (public or private) and go to Mc Farlane ranch ranch you can enter the unlimited XP glitch. (Although I advise doing it in private so that people don't kill you while your in the glitch).

Basically to enter the glitch you have to  shoot the doubled up bodies on the floor in and around Mc Farlane's ranch, and your screen will go blurry (so that you know that the glitch it active). Once activated it will start to give you 1xp for the killing of a civilian (even if you just stand there idle), but you will continue to get that 1xp in an unlimited way (every second) untill you are killed. (You may see this as an XP bar on your screen going up, or you may not, but aslong as your screen is blurry then you should still be getting XP) However don't worry if you die, you can just find another body and restart it again at any point!

In order to make this faster you can shoot multiple dead bodies around that area, however a word of warning if you shoot more then about 10 your game is likely to freeze. Also you may get bounty which also increases in an unlimited way like your XP, so watch out and try not to get killed by lawmen!

I know that some people may not want to take advantage of this, and get it legit, however with the state the servers are in getting those MP trophies is now harder then ever, as most game modes like missions will no longer load  :(.

Hope this helps people with the grind to lvl 50! (As you can now just leave the glitch running for about an hour to get from 0-50 :o)

P.S: If you are having trouble with getting into any MP session (infinite loading), then get a friend to try and then give you an invite if they get in, as that sometimes works better :)

Will this work for digital version?

• Like 1

Found the bodies yet? I'm about to start up the game now.

Any luck yet?

I'll check to see where the bodies are, you sometimes just need to change free roam sessions if you can't find them. 

Here is a video for proof!

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/j46fktynkxyhl23/IMG_1142.MOV

any video proof or where the bodies may be located

The bodies are normally scattered around the barn/ rail tracks or by where the horse pen is. So basically anywhere where normal NPC's would be!

• Like 1

I can confirm this is still working. I've just done it and have jumped to level 28 by the time it took to write this post.

I performed a clean install of RDR because I hadn't played it in about a year. I tried unsuccessfully for an hour to find a body, so I did a Google search for "RDR unlimited XP glitch" and found a thread that mentioned it may be related to the Traders and Hunters DLC. You also apparently need to get into a game with another player who is "infected", so jump between Private Online and Free Roam until you find yourself a corpse.

Note also that you will get a bounty on your head, but you can simply run out of range until it disappears, then return to the scene of the crime and the XP will start accumulating again. Also, if you shoot more than one corpse the XP will rack up much faster. I found three over a dozen in close proximity around the train station at McFarlane's ranch.

All done - Level 1 to 50 in 15 mins.

Edited by ant1th3s1s

lol back in 2011 i just did the pike basin hideout hundreds of times till  i reached level 50.

this is a nice exploit, yet i woudnt really do it. RDR is a great game and worth the time legitly leveling to 50. 

its a great game! one of the best ive ever played. 

Same here, got it last year. I have every inch of the Pike's Basin hideout memorized xD 

Also, isn't this going to be seeing as cheating? Sure is just a glitch abuse but it is one created by hacking. Also, for all of you who havent started the game and want a 100%, this will only help you with 2 trophies (maybe 3 if you keep the wanted level). And they are not exactly the hardest ones xD So.....just keep that in mind :P

• Like 1

Hey guys there are 2 big threads dedicated to this over at playstationtrophies.org. Links go into detail about how to and what trophies you can get. You can get all kill related single player trophies, tomahawk, as well as level up and get public enemy.

Anyways

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/showthread.php?t=222275

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/showthread.php?t=221202

Same here, got it last year. I have every inch of the Pike's Basin hideout memorized xD

Also, isn't this going to be seeing as cheating? Sure is just a glitch abuse but it is one created by hacking. Also, for all of you who havent started the game and want a 100%, this will only help you with 2 trophies (maybe 3 if you keep the wanted level). And they are not exactly the hardest ones xD So.....just keep that in mind :P

The servers haven't been hacked, it's a glitch. It's happened several times in the past and it's related to the Hunters and Traders DLC.

The servers haven't been hacked, it's a glitch. It's happened several times in the past and it's related to the Hunters and Traders DLC.

Yeah I know that now, the OP said that the servers were hacked so it confused me. But it seems the glitch is legit (wich I knew it sooner).

So, enjoy people xD