RDR unlimited multiplayer XP (0 to level 50 in an hour)

BinkUncia

This glitch no longer works. Myself and a few others tried constantly to do the "Macfarland's Ranch dead guy" or "warp to gang hideout" glitches and could not get them to work. I had to grind it out he old fashioned way.

Best spot IMO is Tesoro Azul. You can get 1000-1400 exp in less than 4 minutes per run as long as you don't kill the prostitutes. Solomon's Folly and Twin Rocks was difficult for me to get the exp bonuses for Clear the Basement etc. You can grind it with 2 people, but more than 2 causes issues. Red dots on radar stop showing up and you get less experience.

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Izul said:

Glitch seems to be working again currently. A friend found it by accident (there were bodies around the barn in Armadillo, not MacFarlane's Ranch) and invited me into the glitched lobby. Worked like a charm and I got the remaining levels within minutes :) 

Did the barn have 2 bodies to do the glitch? Like in MacFarlane's Ranch

1 minute ago, maiathewinners said:

Did the barn have 2 bodies to do the glitch? Like in MacFarlane's Ranch

Yeah, there were 2 bodies stuck within each other and I was able to shoot them both. However, there were several bodies scattered around that area, so I would have been able to shoot more than 2. Didn't want to risk freezing though :P 

• Like 1

So I am trying this, and reading through a number of posts from years ago... no luck after about an hour of switching between private and public lobbies. Has anyone seen this in McFarlane recently? Should I be checking other locations as well?

Thanks all!

EDIT: Just found this at the farm at Armadillo. Worked for a bit before my PS3 locked up!

EDIT2: After reconnecting, I have not been able to find it again in 2 hours. Giving up for the night.

EDIT3: Tried for 3 more hours this morning with no luck.

Edited by JABing

Not for a few days. I did find another session the day after my last update, (9/12), but it was not a lobby with the bodies everywhere, it was one with the autocompleting gang hideouts.

A couple tips I could give (many of which are mentioned at various points in this thread) that worked for me:

1. Start single player, then go to private MP, then public MP. Every time I was able to find a hacked lobby, it was using this method.

2. Call you horse immediately. If it doesn't show up, you are where you want to be.

3. Try checking the barn at Armadillo and the McFarlane farm. If you see bodies, shoot one, chill out, and let the XP roll in.

4. If you don't see any bodies then go to a gang hideout. it should auto complete. Just tap left on the D-pad to keep repeating/completing.

That's all I got. I have tried for about 30 mins each day using the tips above, but have not been able to find a hacked lobby since 9/12. Good luck, and let me know if you find any (and send me an invite if you do - haha)!

EDIT: Still no luck, tried for about 45 mins yesterday (9/18).

Edited by JABing

22 hours ago, Paradigmatica said:

I put 50 days into this game... damn you people exploiting RDR!    1f612.png1f449.png:platinum:  Get with the program. 1f62c.png

Well, I'm trying to exploit it... just not having much luck of late. Haha.

21 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

Mind your own.

Hey Fast! Finish all your Uncharted hunting?

• Like 1

On 9/23/2018 at 5:42 PM, fastflowdaman said:

Mind your own.

No you! ??:platinum: 

On 9/24/2018 at 3:41 PM, JABing said:

LOL Good luck,  It's semi-patched. :awesome:  Keep doing and you get perm-banned by Rockstar  ?

I LOVED Advanced Coop and poker.  Was so fun back in das heyday! ;)

Edited by Paradigmatica

On 24.9.2018 at 8:41 PM, JABing said:

Hey Fast! Finish all your Uncharted hunting?

Hey J! Not by a long shot. I'm lacking passion, dedication and time for a continous and successful boost unfortunately. When I used to have more of each, there were not enough reliable ppl and/or FL buddies at hand or there were timezone issues and stuff like that. I have not given up on it yet, tho. But I need to prioritize.

21 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

Hey J! Not by a long shot. I'm lacking passion, dedication and time for a continous and successful boost unfortunately. When I used to have more of each, there were not enough reliable ppl and/or FL buddies at hand or there were timezone issues and stuff like that. I have not given up on it yet, tho. But I need to prioritize.

Well good luck to you sir. I couldn't start U3 after completing U2 - it was too much. If you ever get back into it let me know, its been long enough now where I think I could jump in and help.

On 9/29/2018 at 2:35 AM, hamzanawaz203 said:

If anyone finds any glitch lobby dead body  1f605.png invite me Please1f602.png like seriously invite me

Same here. I spend about 30 minutes checking each time I play, but haven't had any luck since those first couple of sessions.

17 minutes ago, JABing said:

Well good luck to you sir. I couldn't start U3 after completing U2 - it was too much. If you ever get back into it let me know, its been long enough now where I think I could jump in and help.

Same here. I spend about 30 minutes checking each time I play, but haven't had any luck since those first couple of sessions.

Ok bro if you find out any sessions like this one please tell me