RDR unlimited multiplayer XP (0 to level 50 in an hour)

BinkUncia

Today, playing the X360 on October 19, I accidentally hit the server with Twin Rocks XP Glitch ... But after 10-15 minutes it disappeared :( Proof: 
UPDATE: Glitch works, just need a little search for the server.

Edited by ZomBearUA
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ZomBearUA said:

Today, playing the X360 on October 19, I accidentally hit the server with Twin Rocks XP Glitch ... But after 10-15 minutes it disappeared :( Proof: 
UPDATE: Glitch works, just need a little search for the server.

were you jumping between free roam or friendly? Cus I see you are in a regular free roam just wondering  if it makes a difference

1 hour ago, PhoenixIKN said:

were you jumping between free roam or friendly? Cus I see you are in a regular free roam just wondering  if it makes a difference

Standard "Free Room", not "Friendly". Just made 50 level. After dropped on the Legend... from 1 to 50 for 2 hours & 10 minutes.

Edited by ZomBearUA

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Kratos276 said:

isn't 35 or 36 the halfway point because of the XP increase? I'm only 22 and I'm dreading the grind lol

Honestly I can't tell but I just put on some podcasts and zoned out...took me forever but got in the end.
There is a method for getting double EXP if you have the digital version, I'm going to put it out here just in case someone will need it.

FYI I found this method when I was at level 45 :( it made the last 5 levels easy but hopefully people will find this before they are in the same position as I was.

1)Disconnect your ps3 from the internet (either WiFi or Ethernet cable)

2)Connect an Ethernet cable from you PS3 to your computer, basically making it a private net work.
3)Launch RDR and go to Single player
4)Go from single player to LAN in multiplayer
5)Profit

If done correctly, even if you have the latest patch you will receive double EXP even if the Hideout summary will say differently 
I.E I went to Azul (best hideout in my opinion) and the summary said I got 1250 EXP but actually I received in the EXP bar 2500.

NOTE! this is true to the digital standard version, if you have the physical disc you can just uninstall the patch and get TRIPLE EXP. Don't know if it works for GOTY, I heard it does from someone else.

Happy Hunting and I hope this helps, I'm off to the sunset now!

Edited by PhoenixIKN
Adding details

3 hours ago, PhoenixIKN said:

Honestly I can't tell but I just put on some podcasts and zoned out...took me forever but got in the end.
There is a method for getting double EXP if you have the digital version, I'm going to put it out here just in case someone will need it.

FYI I found this method when I was at level 45 :( it made the last 5 levels easy but hopefully people will find this before they are in the same position as I was.

2)Connect an Ethernet cable from you PS3 to your computer, basically making it a private net work.
5)Profit

If done correctly, even if you have the latest patch you will receive double EXP even if the Hideout summary will say differently 
I.E I went to Azul (best hideout in my opinion) and the summary said I got 1250 EXP but actually I received in the EXP bar 2500.

NOTE! this is true to the digital standard version, if you have the physical disc you can just uninstall the patch and get TRIPLE EXP. Don't know if it works for GOTY, I heard it does from someone else.

Do note, deleting the patch and playing on lan with no updates will set you back to level 0

• Like 1

On 15.11.2018 at 2:32 PM, PhoenixIKN said:

5)Profit

Thank you very much!

I have the GOTY, and it works just as you described it (I get like 3600 exp from pikes basin even though

the game says 1800). I guess it's not gonna be so bad to get that level 50

14 hours ago, CrAzo0l96 said:

Thank you very much!

I have the GOTY, and it works just as you described it (I get like 3600 exp from pikes basin even though

the game says 1800). I guess it's not gonna be so bad to get that level 50

I'm glad it helped! At least you won't have to suffer too much from the grind hahaha.

• 1 month later...
On 15/11/2018 at 0:13 PM, Kratos276 said:

isn't 35 or 36 the halfway point because of the XP increase? I'm only 22 and I'm dreading the grind lol

The grind isn’t actually that bad if you do pikes basin repeatedly .. that’s the biggest xp earner and its pretty quick considering.. not worth going anywhere else.. I have 4 ps3 consoles and the game and even doing pvp or gang games didn’t earn as much , even when I was killing 3 players constantly 

p.s I could not find a glitched lobby and I tried a few hundred of them let me tell you... the time wasted I could have leveled up a lot earlier (pikes basin)

Edited by JWill_55
  • Like 1

On 15/11/2018 at 2:32 PM, PhoenixIKN said:

5)Profit

I can confirm this works for GOTY! Thank you very much :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

It was so much easier levelling up when I played this on my old account using the glitch. Now the servers have been fixed I'm playing Hold Your Own with my alt on a private server. It gives me 900xp in less than 5 mins so that's not too bad. It's more simple than replaying hideouts anyway and although it's gonna take a long time, I've done worse grinds than this! ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 15/11/2018 at 2:32 PM, PhoenixIKN said:

5)Profit

Is the private network workaround as easy as connecting the ps3 to a desktop computer or do I have to do something else? 

Also deleting the patch set me back to lvl 1 so I do not reccomend that! Luckily I had a backup save but it still set me back 5 levels..