RDR unlimited multiplayer XP (0 to level 50 in an hour)

BinkUncia

8 minutes ago, Starcade_Legend said:

So I guess it is safe to assume that I still can play through the game ‘traditionally’ (no hacked lobbies or glitches) and get 100% in this game?  ?

The odds of you running into a hacked server these days are extremely remote, because the vast majority of the hackers have decamped to other games so rarely bother anyone anymore :).

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Starcade_Legend said:

So I guess it is safe to assume that I still can play through the game ‘traditionally’ (no hacked lobbies or glitches) and get 100% in this game?  1f914.png

Yes only bugs I had were in the co op missions.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Starcade_Legend said:

So I guess it is safe to assume that I still can play through the game ‘traditionally’ (no hacked lobbies or glitches) and get 100% in this game?  1f914.png

Yeah definitely. I am making my way through the online trophies now and had no problem so far. It’s just finding enough people for certain trophies to be all online together to boost.

On 6/14/2020 at 3:17 PM, Mole17 said:

I’m not sure to be honest. I ended up just grinding Twin Rocks over and over again as mine wasn’t giving out triple XP. I was earning around 800-1400EXP each round. Depending on my kill chain and quickness.

I did Pike's again and made sure to pay attention this time and it gave me 2100. I did it again mixing up time total and kill streak and got the same 2100 result. I did Twin Rocks and got 400. Tried Twin Rocks mixing things up and got 400. So I guess I'll keep doing Pike's.

Does anyone know if there any other trophies that can be achieved doing LAN beside the rank one?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

How much time does it take for each of the 3 methods?

Method 1: Doing it legit

Method 2: Double XP (linking the PS4 to a PS3 and playing on the current patch) 

Method 3: Triple XP (downgrading to v1. 00)

Edited by maiathewinners

On 3/7/2020 at 11:29 AM, maiathewinners said:

How much time does it take for each of the 3 methods?

Method 1: Doing it legit

Method 2: Double XP (linking the PS4 to a PS3 and playing on the current patch) 

Method 3: Triple XP (downgrading to v1. 00)

Legit are 40+ hours

2 hours ago, Xensid02 said:

Legit are 40+ hours

So I guess method 2 will be 20 hours? 

If I delete the game data for method 3 I also delete my singleplayer progress right? What should I put in the cloud and what should I transfer from it after reaching level 50?

Edited by maiathewinners

• 1 month later...

Even though this option no longer exists, there is another faster way besides the triple XP that is only possible with a vanilla version with no patches.

I'm playing with the GOTY version and getting doule XP with this method. You will want to play LAN mode offline. (I'm doing this with just 1 console and 1 copy of the game, console connected to the router with a ethernet cable)

1. Log out of PSN while on the XMB,
2. Launch RDR,
3. Load single player mode,
4. Start Menu > Multiplayer > LAN

Edited by LordWikii
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Tommiieeh said:

hey! i'm playing the vanilla version on 1.0 for the 3x xp grind in lan. but im getting constant disconnects and messages to update the game. is there a way to work around this? thanks in advance.

Play completely offline with your PS3's Internet connection disabled, then the update message will go away.

5 hours ago, Tommiieeh said:

thank you! i think i will deal with the message struggle to safe some time!

I'm doing the same, on mine it won't let me log in to my psn id while playing it just asks me to download 1.08 when I load the game I press cancel and the game loads and let's me lan through single player. When I try to log in like when I wanted to see my new trophy lvl it prompts me to do the patch again and when I say cancel again it takes me away from logging in unless I quit the game, it's not prompted me while I've been playing at all.

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Does this method still work? There are hundreds of replies and seems impossible to look through all of them. I managed to get rank 50 in RDR2 Online with the use of the collector role and that still took a decent amount of time. So I'm wondering how long the "legit" method in this games multiplayer works.

Yup, it is works. Just takes time to find glitched session or setting glitch up, once you practice it enough - you will do it pretty fast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I wanted to throw myself into RDR, i just had a few questions:

- Which version to buy? Better going for the GOTY or a standard and then buy the DLC?
- Is it still possible to achieve 100%? I don't know how online works now or anything. Do you need to boost or can you even do it yourself?

Thanks in advance for the info!

8 hours ago, MakkutheCrazy said:

Hey guys, I wanted to throw myself into RDR, i just had a few questions:

- Which version to buy? Better going for the GOTY or a standard and then buy the DLC?
- Is it still possible to achieve 100%? I don't know how online works now or anything. Do you need to boost or can you even do it yourself?

Thanks in advance for the info!

Whichever is cheaper. All DLC is free besides Undead Nightmare. Yes it's still possible with a boost

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/10/2020 at 4:21 PM, LordWikii said:

Even though this option no longer exists, there is another faster way besides the triple XP that is only possible with a vanilla version with no patches.

I'm playing with the GOTY version and getting doule XP with this method. You will want to play LAN mode offline. (I'm doing this with just 1 console and 1 copy of the game, console connected to the router with a ethernet cable)

1. Log out of PSN while on the XMB,
2. Launch RDR,
3. Load single player mode,
4. Start Menu > Multiplayer > LAN

So the LAN method no longer works because it was patched?

On 1/13/2021 at 2:27 AM, ReoJee said:

Hey everyone,

how fast could i get multiplayer trophies if I would play via PS Now? Only the base game multiplayer.

I would say anywhere maybe 10 hours for everything except level 50, which would take 20ish hours alone unless you use one of the previously mentioned methods in this thread to grind the levels.

You will need to get a group of dedicated boosters to get the Posse Up! trophy since trying to get it with randoms is a crapshoot.

On 05/01/2021 at 6:30 PM, CL0CKW0RK133 said:

So the LAN method no longer works because it was patched?

The LAN exploit was fixed years ago with one of the early patches, therefore you can only do it with an unpatched original copy of the game because the Digital, GOTY Edition and Undead Nightmare Standalone versions come pre-patched.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

• 4 weeks later...

This still works in 2021, i found the bodies at the farm today after some tries, but it's quite rare. Remember to search the whole farm. I found them near the small bridge, by the sherrif at the farm, but most people find them near the cows. Remember to use tomohawk! Gives alot more XP, and makes it take less time! Oh, and avoid other players at all cost, many RDR players aren't too friendly, and will for some reason try to kill you, even if you're just standing still. I was playing with the Undead Nightmare version over PS Now.

You can see your XP scored in the session by holding down on the D-Pad. If you hold down on the D-Pad, and you see someones score increasing like crazy, hurry up, and get to the farm!

Good Luck!

• Like 1