RDR unlimited multiplayer XP (0 to level 50 in an hour)

BinkUncia

21 hours ago, SamRDR said:

This still works in 2021, i found the bodies at the farm today after some tries, but it's quite rare. Remember to search the whole farm. I found them near the small bridge, by the sherrif at the farm, but most people find them near the cows. Remember to use tomohawk! Gives alot more XP, and makes it take less time! Oh, and avoid other players at all cost, many RDR players aren't too friendly, and will for some reason try to kill you, even if you're just standing still. I was playing with the Undead Nightmare version over PS Now.

You can see your XP scored in the session by holding down on the D-Pad. If you hold down on the D-Pad, and you see someones score increasing like crazy, hurry up, and get to the farm!

Good Luck!

lol what u mean unfriendly it’s the Wild West, make a posse or get picked off lol 

how long does this take to do? To get 50? 

18 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Not blaming anyone for using that, but I am confused how this is allowed on this site but stuff like Black Ops 2 and GTA5 PS3 get flagged? It is basically the same thing - a hacked/modded lobby.

The difference is there's no auto-popping involved and the trophies don't pop almost instantaneously like they do in BLOPS 2 and GTA 5, you still have to put in the leg work to get the trophies to pop.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

26 minutes ago, Acceptatio said:

Have these lobbies been hacked or are they simply just glitched? 

And could using this method result in a flag down the line?

1: They're hacked, because this glitch isn't possible by legit means.

2: No, this exploit isn't flagable so is ignored by the CRT. The CRT will only come knocking about this game, if you do something really stupid like hack your save file and pop a load of trophies out of sequence.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robot__Genius said:

You'll have to keep checking. I checked on 4 different days before hitting the right lobby

May I ask? Is your game is the GOTY or just the original game (without DLCs)? I have the original. 

Just want to be sure before I keep checking every single day.

Edited by Fugoha
Added a text

34 minutes ago, ws9lcfc said:

What did you search for?

Friendly free roam?

where was it happening, Armadillo or Mcfarlanes Ranch?

LoveUMarie and I found them in friendly free roam. The first glitch was on Mcfarlanes Ranch. Then second glitch was on Armadillo.

36 minutes ago, ws9lcfc said:

I have been searching for a week now and can't find one... 

I go into friendly free roam and consistently refresh the lobbies and cycle through them for 15 mins each time i go on but nothing :(

Hacked lobbies are pretty rare these days and Rockstar tends to purge them fairly quickly once they find out about them.

1 hour ago, Shinjiitsu said:

Will Rockstar/Sony notify us when servers close down?

Or has there been a time were servers been shut down without giving the players a notice ahead of time?

Rockstar haven't closed any of the servers for any of their PS4 games but when the Social Club link was removed from some of the older titles, they gave approx 1 month's notice before it happened. Some scummy Publishers (e.g. Activision) will close the servers for a game then not tell you until weeks later. Your best bet is to follow these threads and keep an eye out for any closure notices:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/309260-server-shutdowns-and-unobtainable-trophies/

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1