BinkUncia

RDR unlimited multiplayer XP (0 to level 50 in an hour)

368 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, ws9lcfc said:

I have been searching for a week now and can't find one... 

I go into friendly free roam and consistently refresh the lobbies and cycle through them for 15 mins each time i go on but nothing :(

sad to hear it, today i was boosting others  trophies and found another one glitched lobby by accident... so keep trying! wish you best!

On 3/3/2021 at 8:09 PM, LoveUMarie said:

sad to hear it, today i was boosting others  trophies and found another one glitched lobby by accident... so keep trying! wish you best!

I've been trying for days but no luck. can you give step by step instructions how you found one?

Can anyone give specific times when they encountered these hacked servers? I'm lobby surfing right now trying to find one.

8 minutes ago, OutlawEagle said:

Can anyone give specific times when they encountered these hacked servers? I'm lobby surfing right now trying to find one.

They're not time specific, you just have to be very lucky to stumble into one of them.

11 hours ago, Huskii said:

Is there still a method like this ?

The hacked servers are very rare these days so your only viable option is level up legit.

That is too bad, what would be the best way to level if i don't find one of these lobbies ?

9 minutes ago, Huskii said:

That is too bad, what would be the best way to level if i don't find one of these lobbies ?

Hideouts give the best XP but even then, it's still a massive grind :(.

How about the 3x Lan method, any idea if that works ? Also which hideout would be best ?

13 minutes ago, Huskii said:

How about the 3x Lan method, any idea if that works ? Also which hideout would be best ?

That exploit only works with the unpatched version of the vanilla game but I don't remember which Hideouts are recommended. Also, I believe patched saves aren't recognised by the unpatched version of the game so you would have to start over from scratch but I could be wrong 🤔.

I dont have anything done yet so that would not be an issue, but can you explain how to make this x3 method work ?

5 hours ago, Huskii said:

I dont have anything done yet so that would not be an issue, but can you explain how to make this x3 method work ?

No can do, because I've never used it - you'll have to look up a Guide online :(.

Tried checking for this glitch in Armadillo and McFarlane yesterday and today. Nada so far. Might setup a routine of doing 1x check then heading to Pikes Basin for normal grind.

I know the servers are rare , im still holding out hope , but can anyone clarify for me where in the livery of armadillo id find the bodies , and in macfarlane if i understood its near the cows or the train house?

1 hour ago, Commander_Fox27 said:

I know the servers are rare , im still holding out hope , but can anyone clarify for me where in the livery of armadillo id find the bodies , and in macfarlane if i understood its near the cows or the train house?

I see you often in friendly sessions. Just grind Twin Rocks hideout like I do. 700xp in 1 minute if you're quick. Do one level per day so it's not such a grind. I was level 30 a week ago now I'm level 41. I don't feel burned out and one grind session takes about 20 minutes or so. (depends on your level).

Or even better, get an unpatched vanilla version of the game and get 1400xp per 40-60s. Not easy to do tho (at least for a new player like me).

Honestly it's not worth it to do the grind. It took me 30 minutes to do after finding a glitched lobby. Every few days I would check the free roam lobbies for 30-60 minutes looking for a glitched lobby. Only found one lobby after a few weeks of this but I still saved time and a lot of effort doing it this way. I think it's easier to do during the day because the chances are higher to see someone else on the scoreboard's meteoric score.

The glitch was in Armadillo for me so that just goes to show checking McFarlene's isn't really enough and I might've missed several glitched lobbies on the way. You should see a bunch of npc's laying on the ground but slightly moving. They're unkillable so when you attack them they'll just keep sitting there. All the law enforcement npc's are unkillable too so just find a hiding spot where they can't get to you is good. And the screen will get very clearly blurry if you do it right so you'll know. (Plus you can check the scoreboard or the xp bar at the bottom of the screen to know). My game froze and crashed twice, not sure if I did something wrong on my first two attempts but the third attempt was fine. Now I can finally enjoy the single player campaign now that I've stopped worrying about online haha

Good luck!