RDR unlimited multiplayer XP (0 to level 50 in an hour)

BinkUncia

6 hours ago, ws9lcfc said:

I have been searching for a week now and can't find one... 

I go into friendly free roam and consistently refresh the lobbies and cycle through them for 15 mins each time i go on but nothing :(

sad to hear it, today i was boosting others  trophies and found another one glitched lobby by accident... so keep trying! wish you best!

• 1 month later...
On 3/3/2021 at 8:09 PM, LoveUMarie said:

sad to hear it, today i was boosting others  trophies and found another one glitched lobby by accident... so keep trying! wish you best!

I've been trying for days but no luck. can you give step by step instructions how you found one?

13 minutes ago, Huskii said:

How about the 3x Lan method, any idea if that works ? Also which hideout would be best ?

That exploit only works with the unpatched version of the vanilla game but I don't remember which Hideouts are recommended. Also, I believe patched saves aren't recognised by the unpatched version of the game so you would have to start over from scratch but I could be wrong ?.

1 hour ago, Commander_Fox27 said:

I know the servers are rare , im still holding out hope , but can anyone clarify for me where in the livery of armadillo id find the bodies , and in macfarlane if i understood its near the cows or the train house?

I see you often in friendly sessions. Just grind Twin Rocks hideout like I do. 700xp in 1 minute if you're quick. Do one level per day so it's not such a grind. I was level 30 a week ago now I'm level 41. I don't feel burned out and one grind session takes about 20 minutes or so. (depends on your level).

• Like 2

Honestly it's not worth it to do the grind. It took me 30 minutes to do after finding a glitched lobby. Every few days I would check the free roam lobbies for 30-60 minutes looking for a glitched lobby. Only found one lobby after a few weeks of this but I still saved time and a lot of effort doing it this way. I think it's easier to do during the day because the chances are higher to see someone else on the scoreboard's meteoric score.

The glitch was in Armadillo for me so that just goes to show checking McFarlene's isn't really enough and I might've missed several glitched lobbies on the way. You should see a bunch of npc's laying on the ground but slightly moving. They're unkillable so when you attack them they'll just keep sitting there. All the law enforcement npc's are unkillable too so just find a hiding spot where they can't get to you is good. And the screen will get very clearly blurry if you do it right so you'll know. (Plus you can check the scoreboard or the xp bar at the bottom of the screen to know). My game froze and crashed twice, not sure if I did something wrong on my first two attempts but the third attempt was fine. Now I can finally enjoy the single player campaign now that I've stopped worrying about online haha

Good luck!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 2021-04-16 at 3:28 PM, XxViPeRsXx said:

Honestly it's not worth it to do the grind. It took me 30 minutes to do after finding a glitched lobby. Every few days I would check the free roam lobbies for 30-60 minutes looking for a glitched lobby. Only found one lobby after a few weeks of this but I still saved time and a lot of effort doing it this way. I think it's easier to do during the day because the chances are higher to see someone else on the scoreboard's meteoric score.

The glitch was in Armadillo for me so that just goes to show checking McFarlene's isn't really enough and I might've missed several glitched lobbies on the way. You should see a bunch of npc's laying on the ground but slightly moving. They're unkillable so when you attack them they'll just keep sitting there. All the law enforcement npc's are unkillable too so just find a hiding spot where they can't get to you is good. And the screen will get very clearly blurry if you do it right so you'll know. (Plus you can check the scoreboard or the xp bar at the bottom of the screen to know). My game froze and crashed twice, not sure if I did something wrong on my first two attempts but the third attempt was fine. Now I can finally enjoy the single player campaign now that I've stopped worrying about online haha

Good luck!

I will be starting this game soon. Could you elaborate a bit on the process of searching for a hacked lobby? Like what exactly are you looking for and how do you know when you find one? 

On 11/06/2021 at 7:16 AM, dieselmanchild said:

I will be starting this game soon. Could you elaborate a bit on the process of searching for a hacked lobby? Like what exactly are you looking for and how do you know when you find one? 

Check the scoreboard as soon as you enter a lobby. If someones score is constantly increasing then there is a good chance it's a hacked lobby

• Like 1

On 6/10/2021 at 11:16 PM, dieselmanchild said:

So the lobbies are all in free roam sessions online. They can be in friendly, normal, or hardcore free roams. Load into a free roam and check the scoreboard. If someone's score is constantly rising at a really quick pace then its a glitched lobby. Find where the player is on the map and go to that area looking for glitched npc's. If no one's score is like that I still checked McFarlene's Ranch or Armadillo (these are the spots most frequented by players and hackers) for glitched npc's because it's possible I'm the first there to discover it. The spots that typically have npc's for McFarlene's Ranch, and thus will also have glitched npc's, are near the train station, near the cattle pens/chicken coops, and by the sheriff's office. Armadillo has npc's all over but you can just check the train station/saloon. Once you've determined a lobby is normal, switch to another free roam by pressing select then choosing any of the free roam types (I think normal free roam has a weirdly phrased option in the select menu). Rinse and repeat for a bit every few so often until you find one. I calculated how long it took me and it was like 15 hours of surfing lobbies (which is mostly wait time so I watched youtube) as opposed to 30+ hours of dedicated and efficient grinding.

• Like 1

On 2021-06-14 at 2:25 AM, IronEden-13 said:

Check the scoreboard as soon as you enter a lobby. If someones score is constantly increasing then there is a good chance it's a hacked lobby

19 hours ago, XxViPeRsXx said:

So the lobbies are all in free roam sessions online. They can be in friendly, normal, or hardcore free roams. Load into a free roam and check the scoreboard. If someone's score is constantly rising at a really quick pace then its a glitched lobby. Find where the player is on the map and go to that area looking for glitched npc's. If no one's score is like that I still checked McFarlene's Ranch or Armadillo (these are the spots most frequented by players and hackers) for glitched npc's because it's possible I'm the first there to discover it. The spots that typically have npc's for McFarlene's Ranch, and thus will also have glitched npc's, are near the train station, near the cattle pens/chicken coops, and by the sheriff's office. Armadillo has npc's all over but you can just check the train station/saloon. Once you've determined a lobby is normal, switch to another free roam by pressing select then choosing any of the free roam types (I think normal free roam has a weirdly phrased option in the select menu). Rinse and repeat for a bit every few so often until you find one. I calculated how long it took me and it was like 15 hours of surfing lobbies (which is mostly wait time so I watched youtube) as opposed to 30+ hours of dedicated and efficient grinding.

Thank you both for the information, especially all the details you provided Viper. This will certainly come in handy. ?

It seems to me that depending on luck, you could potentially end up spending more time surfing for lobbies than just diving in and submitting to the grind. I just learned about the x3 XP LAN mode glitch that apparently still works, so i think My plan will be to check for lobbies daily while I’m working on single player and the rest of the multiplayer trophies, and if I haven’t found one by then I’ll submit to the grind via the LAN exploit.

Overall it shouldn’t be too bad. And it looks fun at least. After finishing the Max Payne 3 grind to level 50 recently, I am fairly confident that none of Rockstar’s other sadistic online grinds could ever possibly be so tedious and mind numbing as that one. ?

1 hour ago, dieselmanchild said:

Thank you both for the information, especially all the details you provided Viper. This will certainly come in handy. 1f642.png

It seems to me that depending on luck, you could potentially end up spending more time surfing for lobbies than just diving in and submitting to the grind. I just learned about the x3 XP LAN mode glitch that apparently still works, so i think My plan will be to check for lobbies daily while I’m working on single player and the rest of the multiplayer trophies, and if I haven’t found one by then I’ll submit to the grind via the LAN exploit.

Overall it shouldn’t be too bad. And it looks fun at least. After finishing the Max Payne 3 grind to level 50 recently, I am fairly confident that none of Rockstar’s other sadistic online grinds could ever possibly be so tedious and mind numbing as that one. 1f606.png

Yeah I got all the mp done a while back, majority of xp came from pikes basin a fair few times, got to level 50 and stumbled on a hacked lobby. 

I think I'm level 17 on max payne 3 and with the recent announcement from cockstar it is a priority now. Ffs. 

5 hours ago, IronEden-13 said:

Yeah I got all the mp done a while back, majority of xp came from pikes basin a fair few times, got to level 50 and stumbled on a hacked lobby. 

I think I'm level 17 on max payne 3 and with the recent announcement from cockstar it is a priority now. Ffs. 

Best of luck man, that one is well and truly boring. ☹️

I was somewhere about level 26 after i finished most of the multiplayer trophies, and grinded pikes basin on 2x Lan exploit for about 7 hours@36000xp/hour.  I needed 67 runs to hit level 50.  Basically run down from mcfarlanes wipe out main camp, grab the evans repeater, head right, then back to the last area.  Should be able to do reliable sub 6 min runs. Chains don t matter.  Did a couple 30min sessions a day for a week.  I looked for the glitched lobby for about 10 hours without success before i gave up.   Would take 6-7 hours with the 3x exploit from scratch.  Maybe worth doing first so you have the high powered pistol for advanced missions?

Edited by maisie666