RDR unlimited multiplayer XP (0 to level 50 in an hour)

BinkUncia

I leveled all the way up but my game didn't save past level 27. 

So, you can throw more than one hatchet at someone and it seems to go faster but it could glitch your game as well.

In addition, by using this glitch, you also can get: 

-Get 500 kills with a revolver

-Get 500 kills with a rifle

-250 headshots

-Hail Mary (get a hatchet kill at more than 35 yards away).

BUT, today I haven't found any glitched lobbies yet.

Gonna hop on in an hour or two and see if I can find a glitched lobby myself. Wish me luck. You just look around the ranch? Do the glitched bodies show up as icons on the map? Never played RDR before.

Edit: saw the video above. I know what to look for now.

Edited by BEARDLESSVlKlNG

1 minute ago, BEARDLESSVlKlNG said:

Gonna hop on in an hour or two and see if I can find a glitched lobby myself. Wish me luck You just look around the ranch? Do the glitched bodies show up as icons on the map? Never played RDR before.

It was super obvious for me yesterday, there were tons of bodies on the ground.

4 hours ago, adnan_090 said:

Anyone found any today?

I have been trying for about an hour and a half, and so far I have found nothing. No suspicious scores on the scoreboard, no bodies whatsoever at the ranch or at Armadillo. 

Edit: just ran across my first person who found a glitched body. Their score on the scoreboard was going up rapidly so it was super easy to see. They were at the ranch standing inside the train station. I ran over, thinking the body was there, but saw neither the player nor the body. My screen went red and blury like I had taken a bunch of damage then I was kicked from the lobby.

Edit 2: ran into four glitched lobbies in a row, actually finding the bodies this time. All four were at McFarlene's Ranch. The first one was in front of the train station. There were three other players there, all invisible for some reason. I shot the corpse and got 10 levels before my game froze and I had to restart the console. I had to shoot the body multiple times, because the glitch kept stopping every now and then. That might be what caused the crash. The next lobby, there was a corpse on the road in front of the chicken coop. I shot it, but didn't gain a single level before being killed by the cops (oops), when I respawned, the corpse was gone. The third lobby, had a corpse in the horse enclosure opposite the train station. Spent almost 2 hours getting from level 10 to 39 there before the game froze again. Restarted the console and found four corpses on the first lobby I entered. This time lying under the watertower next to the train station. Took another 40 minutes to go from 39 to 50. It would have been way quicker if I hadnt been afraid to shoot more than one of the corpses at first.

So, yes. There seems to be a lot of hacked/glitched lobbies today.

Edited by BEARDLESSVlKlNG

maybe I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for, but I haven't had any luck finding bodies in Macfarlane's ranch. There were some lobbies in which NPCs were walking around as normal and other lobbies in which I couldn't find any Macfarlane-specific NPCs (some still wandered through). I thought "okay, so they must be lying down somewhere" but still, couldn't find any in either situation. Has anybody else experienced this, and then found luck? Am I missing something or is this just a part of the journey on the way to finding glitched lobbies?

12 hours ago, APeskyAxolotl said:

maybe I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for, but I haven't had any luck finding bodies in Macfarlane's ranch. There were some lobbies in which NPCs were walking around as normal and other lobbies in which I couldn't find any Macfarlane-specific NPCs (some still wandered through). I thought "okay, so they must be lying down somewhere" but still, couldn't find any in either situation. Has anybody else experienced this, and then found luck? Am I missing something or is this just a part of the journey on the way to finding glitched lobbies?

What I noticed when I did it was anytime a lobby was glitched, there were no NPCs walking around at all. There were no animals either. 

Also, it could be any NPC that is the glitched one so just look for any NPC on the ground.

Actually, the first time I did it, it was fairly obvious it was glitched.

I had to do it twice, cause the first time I leveled all the way up to 50- got the trophy but my game didn't save past level 27 so I had to do it again.

On 12.7.2022 at 1:28 AM, BEARDLESSVlKlNG said:

I have been trying for about an hour and a half, and so far I have found nothing. No suspicious scores on the scoreboard, no bodies whatsoever at the ranch or at Armadillo. 

Edit: just ran across my first person who found a glitched body. Their score on the scoreboard was going up rapidly so it was super easy to see. They were at the ranch standing inside the train station. I ran over, thinking the body was there, but saw neither the player nor the body. My screen went red and blury like I had taken a bunch of damage then I was kicked from the lobby.

Edit 2: ran into four glitched lobbies in a row, actually finding the bodies this time. All four were at McFarlene's Ranch. The first one was in front of the train station. There were three other players there, all invisible for some reason.

Hi there, 

Can you tell us at what time/day and also your timezone, you came across these lobbies?

And how do i open the score board menu? I tried every button and can't find it lol

xxNanaki24Xx 

Just now, xXNanaki24Xx said:

Hi there, 

Can you tell us at what time/day and also your timezone, you came across these lobbies?

And how do i open the score board menu? I tried every button and can't find it lol

You need to hold the down D-pad. As for the rest, I can't help, because I have yet to find a lobby...

• Like 1

On 1/8/2014 at 4:26 AM, gerardNL0 said:

RDR is a great game and worth the time legitly leveling to 50.

As someone who did this after they nerfed the xp gain from doing hideouts like Pike's, it is definitely not worth taking the time to get legitly lmao. It's just so much time wasted to get a trophy on a game whose multiplayer was second thought to the masterfully crafted single-player experience it was made for. It's just tedious and time consuming to get lvl 50 in RDR online nowadays.

• Like 2

On 28/07/2022 at 1:00 AM, W0ndrful101 said:

I found 3 lobbies with hackers last 30 minutes (insanely high score, flying and blowing everything up), but the lobbies weren't glitched at all...

I had the same issues! Spent ages looking for a glitched lobby, finally found someone with a huge score but I couldn’t find any bodies at the ranch ?

just to make sure I'm doing this right, I'm joining a friendly lobby and then calling my horse to see if it responds (if nothing shows then it's hacked) and also checking to see if anyone has a super high score?

if none of these things then moving onto the next friendly lobby, hope I find something

For all of you still struggling with this trophy, finding a glitched lobby is a pain, and from what I know, a cheater has to glitch an NPC on purpose, and they simply don't do it anymore. Finding a cheating guy (still plenty of them) and just asking him to give you XP over in game voice chat is a way easier method. That's exactly what I did, they will either give you XP instantly, or they will glitch an NPC for you.

• Like 1

the glitched lobbies are still possible because I started up Red Dead just now and was going to start grinding, but someone had a score just going up and up so I followed to where they was on the map and my score went up as well :) went from level 25 to 50 in a couple of minutes, I tried letting others know about it in a group chat but he stopped doing it and eventually left

Just found 2 versions of the glitched lobby today.  Figured I'd post so that it may help someone else. 

Go into multiplayer normal.  When game boots up hit select.  Go to friendly free roam.  Game will load again.  Spawned me at Armadillo...no idea where you will spawn.  The NPC's laying on the ground for both glitched versions were in Pike's Basin.  Not sure if they are still around at Bonnie's sometimes? 

Make your way to Pike's Basin where the ammo crates are outside the tents.  The map will show this area pretty clearly when zoomed in.  You will come across the NPC's on the ground level of the basin on the way to the tents. If you reach the tents and didn't see them, then it's not a glitched lobby, or you missed them.  Backtrack to make sure or just use the :down: button to check the scores to see if some are outrageous or going up fast.

1)  Once you are in the basin (ground level), you will come across the NPC's on the ground  There were about 10 of them today.  Shoot two different ones in the head.  Right away you will know if it worked because screen will get goofy and you will get a money multiplier that won't stop.  Leave the basin, and once you get outside of the basin area, the money multiplier will change to an EXP multiplier, but it will slow down.  If the screen is still weird but the money multiplier won't stop, just keep going away from the basin until it does.  Went kind of slow for me.  Took me about 45mins to go from 1 to 10.  If the screen clears up and the multiplier stops before you get out of basin...it may not work.  Repeatedly failed to work for me after initial 45 min bump, then I died like an idiot thinking I would go back to speed up the process.

2)  Again Pike's Basin.  This time a mission will be going to blow up the ammo crates with dynamite.  I ran to the area and it started automatically for me. The mission seem to run repeatedly so don't go crazy if you miss it the 1st time.  Again, make way to NPC area.  They will be there on the ground as the mission is running.  Shoot one in the head.  Screen blurry.  Then run around and finish the mission of blowing up the ammo crates with the blurry screen.  Remember dynamite goes boom and will kill you if you are close.  You don't wanna die here  lol  When the mission was over, I went from level 10 to 48 and the misson takes maybe 3 - 5 mins.  2nd time level 50 popped. 

Holy shit I wrote a book.  Sorry, but just wanted to try to make this detailed as possible while it's still fresh.

• Like 3