RDR unlimited multiplayer XP (0 to level 50 in an hour)

BinkUncia

Probably been mentioned on a previous page but sometimes the gang hideouts will glitch allowing you to get 2000 to 2400xp a minute without having to rely on finding a glitched NPC

Set your waypoint to the Twin Rocks gang hideout (might work at other hideouts I just stuck to this one)

Go to a fast travel point and travel to the waypoint

If glitched no enemies will spawn and the hideout will complete instantly giving you 400xp in about 10 seconds (set targeting to expert for 400xp a time compared to 305xp on casual)

Just need to press left to replay about every 10 seconds and it should instantly complete every time

If enemies appear just find a new lobby and keep repeating the process

Took me about 4 hours in total to go from level 1 to 50 using this method including finding lobbies it worked in (seemed to work in most lobbies I tried it in)

Edited by MD_91
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MD_91 said:

Probably been mentioned on a previous page but sometimes the gang hideouts will glitch allowing you to get 2000 to 2400xp a minute without having to rely on finding a glitched NPC

Set your waypoint to the Twin Rocks gang hideout (might work at other hideouts I just stuck to this one)

Go to a fast travel point and travel to the waypoint

If glitched no enemies will spawn and the hideout will complete instantly giving you 400xp in about 10 seconds (set targeting to expert for 400xp a time compared to 305xp on casual)

Just need to press left to replay about every 10 seconds and it should instantly complete every time

If enemies appear just find a new lobby and keep repeating the process

Took me about 4 hours in total to go from level 1 to 50 using this method including finding lobbies it worked in (seemed to work in most lobbies I tried it in)

I found these today too and wasn't trying.  Was trying to clear all the gang hideouts for have gun will travel trophy.  After 4 of them the normal way, I got to the 5th and encountered the auto clear ones.  Then ran to the rest of them and they were, mostly, all auto clearing as soon as I got in range.  Sadly, didn't pop the trophy for doing them this way.  I guess it's a thing too where just because your game isn't a glitched lobby at the moment, it could become one, even when you don't want it to be  lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kinnyman said:

I found these today too and wasn't trying.  Was trying to clear all the gang hideouts for have gun will travel trophy.  After 4 of them the normal way, I got to the 5th and encountered the auto clear ones.  Then ran to the rest of them and they were, mostly, all auto clearing as soon as I got in range.  Sadly, didn't pop the trophy for doing them this way.  I guess it's a thing too where just because your game isn't a glitched lobby at the moment, it could become one, even when you don't want it to be  lol 

I guess you can skip the switching lobbies bit and just keep switching hideouts if needed then especially if one of the other ones gives more than 400xp

• Like 1

My GOD!!! I actually did this. Today I just tried this game year and half since I last time tried to get "How the West Was Won".
In around 10 hours I managed to join 6 hacked lobbies with some breaks.

At the start I tried the infamous NPC xp farming in MacFarlane's Ranch and there was two main differences in NPC farming:

1. - Shoot the lying body until the screen turns wack

• If the bounty starts to mount up - run and hide
  • If the bounty doesn't mount up - just stay close, from time to time the incoming xp stopped for me and I had to shoot the NPC again

2. - There was differences in how NPC's looked

• Just regular NPC who are lying down and moving a little bit so it looks like they're dying
  • Invisible NPC where you only can see the moving gun - just shoot the invisible man like any other, auto aim should work

After a while I tried the Gang Hideout xp farming in Twin's Rock which was a lot faster for me, I managed to finish hideout in around 8 seconds.

• When I was surfing from free roam to free roam I just added a way point to Twin Rocks and used fast travel - that saves a lot of time because waypoints carries over from lobby to lobby
  • When you're surfing lobbies don't judge if it's hacked by player score, I came across two hacked lobbies when I was just fast traveling straight to Twin Rocks
  • If the hideout is clean when you arrive - YOU'RE IT, but there was a few glitches on the way:
  1. When I was replaying hideout, maybe 1 in 20 times one NPC was spawning - just kill it and keep replaying - maybe you'll have to do it few times in a row to get back to "normal"
  2. If the hideout is clean after the fast travel and nothing seems to happen - try to exit the and re-enter the area back

Basically there were a lot a lot of guys surfing around to find hacked lobbies, there was higher activity maybe because the game is available on PS++ but who knows.

As much as there were normal players and hacked lobby seekers there were a lot of guys who were just trying to ruin xp farming on purpose. At first instance where I found a lobby and got something 180 000 xp, a lot of guys showed up at once, blew everything up and the NPC's were blown to bits and disappeared. There was this wannabe justice warrior who surfed around the lobbies, stayed on glitched lobbies started shooting around and glitches were gone after him.

Despite those attempts from wannabe trolls I reached that top rank, it took a little bit more time than it should be but it's done. But the most funniest thing about this effort was that I run the game completely on random today, I never thought I will be going back to it so it's really doable or I was super-mega lucky.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tried for 3-4 days now to find one glitched lobby without any succes. Yesterday i spent 2 hours switching from free roam to free roam.

Maybe it's because i play the game on ps5 using cloud stream from ps premium.

Since this game will exit ps premium on 17.10.2022 i don't think i have the time to do it normally.

59 minutes ago, eCs4free said:

Tried for 3-4 days now to find one glitched lobby without any succes. Yesterday i spent 2 hours switching from free roam to free roam.

Maybe it's because i play the game on ps5 using cloud stream from ps premium.

Since this game will exit ps premium on 17.10.2022 i don't think i have the time to do it normally.

Honestly it sounds like you’d be much better off using the LAN glitch and doing it normally. Depending on what version of the game you have you can get either double or triple XP, and using this exploit and farming hideouts continually actually goes WAY faster than you’d think.

The XP glitch is awesome, but it’s really difficult to find and at this point you’ll likely end up wasting more time searching for it every day than you would have spend just getting the trophy normally. There’s also no guarantee it will work for you if you find it.

Back when I was doing this I managed to encounter a glitched XP lobby a couple times after searching for many hours, but I never really got to take advantage of it because either my game would freeze up, or the hackers in the lobby would turn their attention on me and start making it impossible to get near the bodies, unti they finally just nuked my console and kicked me offline.

When I finally just sucked it up and committed to doing the grind legitimately, I was really surprised with how quick it went by. It’s nowhere near as long or tedious as people make it sound. In fact, it’s kinda fun.

• 4 months later...