RDR unlimited multiplayer XP (0 to level 50 in an hour)

BinkUncia

This works, doesn't work on private though. Although you can do it on friendly mode, shoot a body, avoid the bounty. Think it will take longer than an hour though.

Additional bodies act as a multiplier, so shoot more than one. I shot roughly a dozen and went from levels 1 to 50 in 15 mins. It'll take just over an hour to prestige 4 times, i.e. to level from 1 to 250, as long as the game doesn't crash in the process.

• Like 1

I don't know about you guys but i wasn't able to find the bodies on a private match, if anyone's wondering where in the map i found them here:

e3ehxEe.jpg

There were about five bodies where the player's icon is at, not where the red lines meet up. ;)

Edited by renatabls

After a handful of hours, I've finally gotten the hang of it and just hit 48.

Best part of all this?

- Rockstar got their money from my game purchase (I've purchased this game a total of seven times since launch; PS3 and Xbox 360).

- I'd gotten a few trophies out of the way that I was going to work on anyway, otherwise I wouldn't own the game still.

- I was able to finish some chores while I idle.

It's a win-win!

• Like 1

Only loaded once for me and upon shooting the tied up guy the trophy popped for killing 500 enemies with a pistol, then it subsequently froze. 

It sometime counts a single shot as 998 kills at once (hence the occasional 998 in the corner).

As for the freezing -- it happens. Best just let the game run itself from a good hiding space. xD

Thx for the tip guys. I tried this yesterday and had to refresh 3 or 4 times before I found a body. Then I levelled up like crazy. Today I did the other levels. It took me more than an hour though, but I got the max lvl and the trophy. Along with this on I also got the "In a hail of bullets", "Long arm of Marston" and the "Bullseye" trophies.

Is this legit? I mean if the stats upload to rockstar social club, is this concidered to be cheating?

I guess they do since the game seems to record the kill, hence the exp. The cheating part? Well, R* might consider it cheating but I doubt they will do anything about it since the game is so old. We on the other hand don't care about it, seize the oportunity friend.

I remember one of the dlc's being free. I'll have to look on the store when i get on later.

There are two free DLCs in the PS Store - Outlaws to the End and Myths and Mavericks. It's postulated though not proven that the Hunting and Trading DLC may be linked to the glitch, but if someone else in the gaming session has it, that should be enough to trigger it for all players in that session. As soon as I installed Hunting and Trading, my glitch triggered after an hour of trying without it installed, but that was more likely luck of the draw.

In short, don't buy DLC, just keep switching lobbies until you find the NPCs lying around near the train station in McFarlane's Ranch.