RDR unlimited multiplayer XP (0 to level 50 in an hour)

BinkUncia

Just because this trophy is time consuming doesn't take away the fact that this is still cheating. Now matter how you guys want to put it, this method is cutting corners. There is no achievement, you have not accomplished anything. When it says on the top right corner of your telly, you have earned a trophy, do you take pride in your achievement?

Also, I'm not quite sure what this pizza metaphor is supposed to mean?

What you said is true. Using glitches to get trophies ..no joy in it.  But... I find myself coming to this post today due to finding out RdR servers are being shut down and thinking i'm gonna use every glitch i can to get the trophies done. Why? well it irks me when a company keeps putting their game on sale that has online trophies to find out it's being shut down. Ooo bad business.

Reminds me of Free Realms. Advertising lifetime memberships in December of last year. Kids want em for xmas, get em for xmas just to find out the following month they are shutting it down. Talk about being pissed. Which i then dropped money on the last rockstar sell to buy both of my kids copies of RdR now they are shutting em down. 

So glitches yea are bad, but if Rockstar is gonna keep trying to have "Rockstar" Sales and keep trying to push RdR and finding out the servers are shutting down in less than a few months.. Irksome. Makes me think the next time they have a sale i'm not gonna buy anything from em. 

So does this glitch still work as of today? Can you not do it with the digital copy?

Hey guys just confirming this glitch is still working as I am currently employing it. Goes up a level every minute roughly. Any other trophys that require MP ADD

Banchini-

thanks

You can't do this in a private match, I tried and spent 20 minutes looking for bodies. So play normal on friendly.

• 2 weeks later...

so is that glitch appearing there without anyone? cause so far I haven't seen any glitches yet when im playing with people with game of the year but when people play the original without the patch then the glitches appears

I did it by myself. I kept disconnecting from servers but just stayed patient. Just make your way to McFarlans n eventually it'll put you in a server by yourself. Just get to McFarlans, when you get there find the glitched NPC, headshot him with pistol, 10 seconds later you'll get 500 pistol kills trophy and 250 headshots.

Then headshot with rifle and you'll get the 500 rifle trophy.

Then I used a Tomahawk for a headshot n ran away which got me the Hail Mary DLC trophy.

After this I just knifed the NPC over n over as it DOES speed up the glitch. Trust me, the more kills you get the quicker it works.

If you trigger a Wanted Bounty, just get to the top floor of the barn as they can't get to you there. If needed you can also get Most Wanted trophy at the same time too. But I can CONFIRM that more kills on them means it works faster. At first when only getting single kills I was getting from say rank 8-9 in approx 30-40 seconds. But then when I knifed the NPC over n over when in the higher ranks, I was getting from say 47-48 in LESS time than the lower ranks. Trust me it works.

so is that glitch appearing there without anyone? cause so far I haven't seen any glitches yet when im playing with people with game of the year but when people play the original without the patch then the glitches appears

Sorry, forgot to say, I have the standard retail version of the game and was in public free roam. I'm pretty sure it HAS to be in public free roam. Edited by Coody-Baroody
  • Like 1

yeah it has to be in the public session but so far ive seen the glitch appearing if the other player had the original version and not the game of the year edition.

'Other player?' How d'you mean mate? Are you trying for yourself? Just do it alone if you are. The state the servers are I can't see the GOTY disk making a difference. Could be wrong but I've not heard that up to now anyway.

like if your in someone elses free roam who happen to have the original. It has been confirm that people who has the original can actually use the glitch by deleting the patch. I remember that players became invisible and the game keeps freezing if the glitch continues

If I'd let you do my homework just because it saves me a lot of time and I flunk my exams, I am only kidding myself. I am content when I know I have tried my best, did my homework and passed my exams. I can be proud of myself for putting in some effort to reach my goal.

You have a point Parker, I am a hypocrite. Last week I was playing Bioshock and after 3 playthroughs I've only managed to find 115 out of the 120 audio logs. I used a walkthrough to find the remainder of the logs, but hey I did my best and at least I tried. Now all of a sudden due to a glitch people are willing to get RDR platinum with little effort arguing this method is time efficient. Sure that may be true, but the original question after all was doesn't this undermine the whole idea of doing trophies.

You are free to do whatever you like, who am I to say you shouldn't. If only I were as smart as you mister

If the level 50 trophy is the only thing keeping a person from the platinum, give up dude. Red Dead online is one of the easiest games in which to level up 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If people still need XP easily, I know someone who told me how to get level 50 in 5-8+ hours. You need the original RDR game, not GOTY, and delete the game patch or don't install it, and from single player, go to LAN multiplayer and just keep doing the gang hideout which gives 1000-5000+ xp every time. I did it within 9 hours, but my friend did it in 5 because he was doing an all nighter and got it the next time I went on, (disable autosave) so then you can enter legend, and then quit and keep level 50 :)

• 1 month later...