RDR unlimited multiplayer XP (0 to level 50 in an hour)

BinkUncia

• 1 month later...

Anybody know if this still works? I can't picture too many people still playing this game. And its really hard for me to do this stuff without somebody aroundto play with D:

Depends which one you're referring to, but yes and no.  There are no longer people on the ground you can headshot for infinite xp (i never saw any and I started MP after this was determined to be fixed), However there are a couple ways to get double or triple xp with lan games.  The one mentioned above if you have the original disc gives triple xp (so i've been told).  It can't be fixed since it's already fixed in the patch and you're literally deleting the patch to exploit it.  If you have the GOTY disc like I do (or don't want to delete your patch), there is a way to get double xp in lan -- its as simple as just don't log into PSN, launch the game to SP, then switch to lan MP.  Someone told me this when I was almost level 50 so it didn't do me any good, but I did check to see if it works, and it does.  The thing is, the game will tell you that you are earning normal xp, but the actual xp you earn is doubled.  You see this when you Continue after completing a hideout, but not when you Replay it.  I wish I knew this when I was level 10, lol. 

Since this occurs with the patch and you're not deleting or modifying any game files to get it to work, I believe it counts as a glitch and not an exploit.  I doubt R* cares about this game anymore, but on GTA V they made a big deal about resetting online characters who used exploits, but didn't seem to punish those who just found 'glitches', so I thought I'd mention that.  Though getting RP in that game is extremely fast and easy if you create your own custom maps, not so much in RDR.  Your only option is running hideouts for 12-24 hours, which gets really boring.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does this glitch work with the GOTY edition?

I have a sealed copy of the GOTY edition that I haven't started playing yet, and I understand the GOTY edition comes with all patches pre-installed.

Can anyone with the GOTY edition confirm if it works?

I doubt GOTY would effect anything to do with this glitch since it's related to the MP. So yes it will work while the glitch is still going.

• Like 1

I doubt GOTY would effect anything to do with this glitch since it's related to the MP. So yes it will work while the glitch is still going.

Thanks for the tip :) I managed to do it in 20 minutes.

For anyone having issues with infinite loading time when trying to join public free roam, this worked for me:-

Single player > from there, pause and switch to private free roam > from there, press START and choose to switch to public free roam.

Tested this a few times and it worked each time :)

When I was trying to switch to public free roam straight from single player, that's when I was getting the infinite loading time.

Thanks for the tip :) I managed to do it in 20 minutes.

For anyone having issues with infinite loading time when trying to join public free roam, this worked for me:-

Single player > from there, pause and switch to private free roam > from there, press START and choose to switch to public free roam.

Tested this a few times and it worked each time :)

When I was trying to switch to public free roam straight from single player, that's when I was getting the infinite loading time.

Yeah i can confirm i did the exact same steps single player > private free roam > public free roam. When i enter i noticed one guy was racking up kills pretty fast that is when i noticed the half-dead bodies on the ground.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...