RDR unlimited multiplayer XP (0 to level 50 in an hour)

BinkUncia

• 2 months later...

Yes this is still working I did this yesterday and boost from lvl 8 to 50 in 2 hours maybe 3 , All you need to do is find bodies on the floor ( Armadillo ) Shoot them and stay where you are , sometime authorities will chase you and kill you. Sometime they won't , there is also a nice method where you shoot a body and then get chased , just lose the authorities and come back in Armadillo and you'll get infinite ammount of XP . This can take a while for example I got from lvl 8 to 25 very quickly about 30 minutes but from 25 to 43 it took a while ( 1 hours and a half ) , and then I got from 43 to 50 in less than 30 minutes

• 2 weeks later...

I saw someone say they fixed the servers in some earlier posts, then I see people say they are not fixed. I hope they're fixed, so I can get the other trophies... I simply couldn't play with someone else the last time I tried. We didn't see each other, like we did on the map, and he connected to same server. Just didn't see the dude...

This is still working today. I am doing it right now and shortly you will be able to see that I have new Red Dead trophies from today.

There wasn't tons of information but I found several NPC bodies laying on the ground at the main gate entrance to the McFarlane's ranch.

If you have doubts of it working as of Sept 9 2015 it is currently working, no idea how long it has been up or when it will go down, but it is up for now. My trophies are proof of that.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This still works, it went very quick, within 45 minutes from 8 to 50, i also got 250 headshots, 500 kills pistol, then switch to rifle, got 500 kills rifle, then i went to a nearby castle across the river, not sure what it was called, and went to a gatling gun, and got the very frustrating 500 mounted kills trophy as well, all of these within 15 minutes or so

Edited by lars9612

• 4 weeks later...

If this was caused by hackers then well......... this is pretty much cheating.

The reason why I wouldn't call this cheating is because almost all players are now infected by this glitch through no fault of their own.  Yes they are choosing to make use of the glitch but I would probably put it in the same category as every other glitch out there.

The reason why I wouldn't call this cheating is because almost all players are now infected by this glitch through no fault of their own.  Yes they are choosing to make use of the glitch but I would probably put it in the same category as every other glitch out there.

I have been to both McFarlane's Ranch and Armadillo. There are no dead bodies anywhere...?

I used it because of 2 reasons,

Of course it is easy to do, i hate the mp grinding so that's a important reason for me.

The other reason is that in the current state of the servers it is almost impossible to it otherwise.

Half of the time you can't join freeroam lobby's, game lobby's are inaccessible most of the time.

That is the reason why i used it,

for SKK, the bodies are next to the railroad where the mansion is at macfarlanes ranch