RDR unlimited multiplayer XP (0 to level 50 in an hour)

BinkUncia

For those having trouble finding bodies:

Make sure you travel to McFarlane's Ranch, then follow the railroad all the way to the station. This is where I found the bodies.

If you see none, continue to search for a new session until you do. FYI it's not in every single session.

Always there or sometimes because I never see the bodies

I used it because of 2 reasons,

Of course it is easy to do, i hate the mp grinding so that's a important reason for me.

The other reason is that in the current state of the servers it is almost impossible to it otherwise.

Half of the time you can't join freeroam lobby's, game lobby's are inaccessible most of the time.

That is the reason why i used it,

for SKK, the bodies are next to the railroad where the mansion is at macfarlanes ranch

Always there or sometimes because I never see the bodies

For those having trouble finding bodies:

Make sure you travel to McFarlane's Ranch, then follow the railroad all the way to the station. This is where I found the bodies.

If you see none, continue to search for a new session until you do. FYI it's not in every single session.

This is were you should search, thought it was a mansion, but it is the train station.

In my experience they were always there, but it worked the first time i tried, and only got back there 2 times in other lobbies, and the bodies were there all the time.

But as Lakota said, just try different sessions, they will appear at one point

This is were you should search, thought it was a mansion, but it is the train station.

In my experience they were always there, but it worked the first time i tried, and only got back there 2 times in other lobbies, and the bodies were there all the time.

But as Lakota said, just try different sessions, they will appear at one point

So are they actually at the train station itself, near the windmill at McFarlanes Ranch? Does it matter that I have the Game Of The Year Edition on disc only? I have searched on multiple sessions for both private and public and I'm not having any luck... :(

I got it using the GotY disc. IIRC private roams do not work. Just keep refreshing and find a new public roam session and eventually it'll show up.

They are right there in front of the train station. There are even some just before the windmill.

They're just lying there on the ground, impossible to miss when you get close enough.

Good luck!

I not only did this legit, I think I Prestiged it twice without the exploit. Solo, playing against random people, winning horse races without shooting people.

Good luck doing it now with the state of the servers. I tried for months and was only able to make it to around level 20 because I kept getting dropped from sessions.

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if it's the same thing but there are a few guys laying on the floor outside the western entrance to Chuparosa, and also a guy that doesn't die when shot at dawn, all of which when shot cause this glitch to occur. It happened to me when I tried to get the Public Enemy trophy last night. It confused me a tad.

This is just to inform you guys that if you didn't already know the RDR servers have been hacked, so that if you enter any kind of session (public or private) and go to Mc Farlane ranch ranch you can enter the unlimited XP glitch. (Although I advise doing it in private so that people don't kill you while your in the glitch).

Basically to enter the glitch you have to  shoot the doubled up bodies on the floor in and around Mc Farlane's ranch, and your screen will go blurry (so that you know that the glitch it active). Once activated it will start to give you 1xp for the killing of a civilian (even if you just stand there idle), but you will continue to get that 1xp in an unlimited way (every second) untill you are killed. (You may see this as an XP bar on your screen going up, or you may not, but aslong as your screen is blurry then you should still be getting XP) However don't worry if you die, you can just find another body and restart it again at any point!

In order to make this faster you can shoot multiple dead bodies around that area, however a word of warning if you shoot more then about 10 your game is likely to freeze. Also you may get bounty which also increases in an unlimited way like your XP, so watch out and try not to get killed by lawmen!

I know that some people may not want to take advantage of this, and get it legit, however with the state the servers are in getting those MP trophies is now harder then ever, as most game modes like missions will no longer load  :(.

Hope this helps people with the grind to lvl 50! (As you can now just leave the glitch running for about an hour to get from 0-50 :o)

P.S: If you are having trouble with getting into any MP session (infinite loading), then get a friend to try and then give you an invite if they get in, as that sometimes works better :)

Does this work with the Game Of The Year Edition? Or only the vanilla edition?

Not patched as I platted RDR using the GotY edition, unless they did so within the last 6 months (which I doubt).

I only have the GOTY copy and I tried the exploit at least 5 times but I just couldn't see it near the train tracks.

Make sure it's a free roam session, i.e. public. Private sessions will not work.

If you see nothing in front of the tracks close to the water tower (hill will be behind you there and the platform where people get on the train), keep finding a new session. Perseverance is key!

Message me if you still can't and I'll try to help.

• Like 3

Make sure it's a free roam session, i.e. public. Private sessions will not work.

If you see nothing in front of the tracks close to the water tower (hill will be behind you there and the platform where people get on the train), keep finding a new session. Perseverance is key!

Message me if you still can't and I'll try to help.

Cheers mate, I'll keep you updated.

I also found that if nothing appears after numerous tries, it would help if you restart the game.

I don't know why, but RDR tends to get worse once in a while the more time you spend on MP, so giving it a bit of a rest definitely comes in handy imo.

I can also confirm that the exploit worked for me when going for these trophies, and I own a GOTY edition too.

Just two more cents to what the ppl above already stated.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Is this glitch by any chance suddenly patched? yesterday morning I had no trouble finding glitched servers, but I havent found a single one ever since..

Maybe I can finally go back to play this game again and finish up the online?! :o

Is the multiplayer really that fun? I just want it to get it over with..

???

When the servers were hacked, the online portion barely worked. I've simply not been able to connect with people to get the last few trophies I miss.

Edited by MMDE