RDR unlimited multiplayer XP (0 to level 50 in an hour)

BinkUncia

???

When the servers were hacked, the online portion barely worked. I've simply not been able to connect with people to get the last few trophies I miss.

Oh I see, I misunderstood. which trophies do you still need? Maybe I can help you out with getting them. 

Yesterday I go the 4 consectutive wins trophy with a friend, servers were so empty we could just go 1vs1 

• 2 weeks later...

So is it consensus that the people laying down in MacFarlane Ranch glitch is still up? I've gone through countless sessions and not found one yet. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong space - where exactly are they found, in front of the station? It's annoying because 50 is the last online trophy I need!

So is it consensus that the people laying down in MacFarlane Ranch glitch is still up? I've gone through countless sessions and not found one yet. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong space - where exactly are they found, in front of the station? It's annoying because 50 is the last online trophy I need!

There is no consensus needed because it is a fact the game is still hacked. The game was hacked most of, if not entirely, all of last year. It will remain hacked for as long as the servers are open with the arrival of GTAV and Rockstar's focus on said game.

I sincerely doubt you've gone through "countless" sessions as well.

As I stated previously, perseverance is key:

1) Find a new public sessions (NOT private)

2) Go to McFarlane's ranch

3) Go to the train station

4) The zombiefied corpses will be laying down on the ground, littered along the tracks in front of the train station.

5) Look at the spot where the train stops as if to pick up passengers. It's the platform, and on said platform there are doors leading into the train station.

6) If you see no bodies, don't panic or automatically conclude RDR has fixed the servers just to fuck with you. Instead, remain calm and find a new public session until you do.

I've already gone into detail explaining how to find the bodies, so for future posters: Before you post 'there are no bodieeeessss!!!' or 'bu-bu-but where are they located exactly', just do everyone a favor and read the thread.  :)

Thanks for the reply, apologies for missing your post. I did go back a few pages to get an idea but couldn't really get a definite answer.

Also, not countless. But a few hour + sessions with nothing. I'll follow your notes and hopefully find them!

Thanks for the reply, apologies for missing your post. I did go back a few pages to get an idea but couldn't really get a definite answer.

Also, not countless. But a few hour + sessions with nothing. I'll follow your notes and hopefully find them!

If you need a map of the exact location - i posted it on one of the pages of this thread, here you go:

e3ehxEe.jpg

That's where i found the bodies back when i got the trophy a few years ago (at player icon location), i'm not sure if it differs between lobbies. :)

My problem was that I was going through Friendly Free Roams. The first one I switched to in Normal Free Roam had tons of bodies laying around. Add dynamite to that situation and I got the remaining 6 levels in no time!

Thanks everyone. <3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having some issues with this. The glitched bodies did spawn for me a few months ago when I did the max rank trophy, but now I am trying to do the trophy to get 500 mounted weapon kills and for some reason every server I join (Both public and private) there are no bodies at all. Does anyone have the same problem?

I'm having some issues with this. The glitched bodies did spawn for me a few months ago when I did the max rank trophy, but now I am trying to do the trophy to get 500 mounted weapon kills and for some reason every server I join (Both public and private) there are no bodies at all. Does anyone have the same problem?

It's still there. You'll know you are in a glitched session when you don't see people walking around. Check by the horses stables near McFarland ranch. I found them there in every glitched session.

BTW I was lucky to find bodies near an area with a Gatling gun and the instant I tocuhed the gun the trophy popped? I was surprised that I looked at my stats for how many kills I had.... And well let's just say it was astronomical..

It's still there. You'll know you are in a glitched session when you don't see people walking around. Check by the horses stables near McFarland ranch. I found them there in every glitched session.

I know, but every time a join a new server there are always normal bodies and never glitched ones in that area. It's so strange that I didn't have this issue a few months ago but now I do...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...