BinkUncia

RDR unlimited multiplayer XP (0 to level 50 in an hour)

368 posts in this topic

I was right. Came back over the weekend.

Yep, can also confirm glitched lobbies were available all weekend for this method, that's how I got the trophy.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

December 6, 2016. Still works. Doing it right now in a public friendly lobby. Though from what I've seen and read about this it looks like the bodies are more like regular NPC models only stuck in place in a prone position (rather than "zombified"). Though I've read and seen the bodies spawn in different places it seems that they do not spawn in a single, consistent place (i.e. reports of them spawning around the train station and railroad tracks while mine spawned pretty much all around town - both indoors and outdoors).

 

EDIT: Would also like to add that if you're server hopping to find a glitched server, I'd also like to confirm a rule of thumb to check is that if you call for your horse and it does not come to you at all, you should be in a glitched server.

Edited by ZeroGravitii
Addition Information
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am trying for few hours but patience is probably the most important bit. No siccess so far bit well, i will keep trying.

 

update:

still working, this time in Chiparosa. Couldnt find bodies in a previous places. Also i can call my horse so suggestion from previous post was not true in my situation. I found more efficient way to find a "faulty" server. Have a look who is online and see if their points are going well too quick. If theyre not, then change lobby. If they are just travel to that person location ;)

Edited by szkodi
Update
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question is the glitch doable on the GOTY edition or not, and if it is how would i do it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chris-1341890 said:

Question is the glitch doable on the GOTY edition or not, and if it is how would i do it?

Yeah, I did it on the GOTY version, you just have to keep searching servers until you find one with bodies on the ground.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Yeah, I did it on the GOTY version, you just have to keep searching servers until you find one with bodies on the ground.

Thanks for clearing this up, I'll give it a try 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/04/2016 at 11:51 AM, TheLakota said:

Make sure it's a free roam session, i.e. public. Private sessions will not work.

 

If you see nothing in front of the tracks close to the water tower (hill will be behind you there and the platform where people get on the train), keep finding a new session. Perseverance is key!

 

Message me if you still can't and I'll try to help.

 

I currently have access to the standard and Game Of The Year copies of RDR. Are you still able to help me?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MattyH16 said:

I currently have access to the standard and Game Of The Year copies of RDR. Are you still able to help me?

 

Add me with a message. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How rare are these servers and approximately how long does it take for people to find a glitched one? 

 

I've had no luck the past few days of searching for one

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, scotsman4567 said:

How rare are these servers and approximately how long does it take for people to find a glitched one? 

 

I've had no luck the past few days of searching for one

 

Really? When I played it late last year I struggled to find a lobby that wasn't glitched. Really annoying actually because you can't do a lot of the trophies in the broken lobbies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played RDR on the Xbox 360 back when it came out but have been itching to rebuy it for PS3 and play it. Seeing as some of you are still trophy hunting I was wondering, is it still possible to platinum this game?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TVDex252 said:

I played RDR on the Xbox 360 back when it came out but have been itching to rebuy it for PS3 and play it. Seeing as some of you are still trophy hunting I was wondering, is it still possible to platinum this game?

The game is still really active, and with boosting sessions, yes it is still possible

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2017 at 10:38 AM, SnowxSakura said:

The game is still really active, and with boosting sessions, yes it is still possible

 

Thank you :) 

 

This is my favorite game of all time and since making the switch to Playstation I've been wanting to have this platinum on my list.

 

Edit: Hey guys I had another question regarding this game and being flagged. Again I am still pretty new here and I was wondering if you could potentially get flagged for abusing this method and is it possible that by joining a hacked lobby it could possibly unlock the trophies for you. I'm trying to steer clear of any of these types of issues so any information would be really helpful.

Edited by TVDex252
Wanted more information.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2017 at 9:39 AM, TVDex252 said:

Hey guys I had another question regarding this game and being flagged. Again I am still pretty new here and I was wondering if you could potentially get flagged for abusing this method and is it possible that by joining a hacked lobby it could possibly unlock the trophies for you. I'm trying to steer clear of any of these types of issues so any information would be really helpful.

 

Are you only talking getting from level 1 to level 50 in a matter of minutes upon starting multiplayer? I read some time ago that there is no problem in doing that, I may be wrong though, maybe @grimydawg can answer this question.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone seen this glitch working lately? I can't find it at all

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May / 25 / 2017

still works need to join to friendly server...i found the bodies in railway of mc farland ranch.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody been able to find any glitched servers this month? I haven't seen a single one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Zach said:

Anybody been able to find any glitched servers this month? I haven't seen a single one.

I haven't I got my save corrupted so my MP stats reset and I wasn't able to get the prestige trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldnt mind doing this glitch, I saw on youtube you have to find some npc lying on the ground and shot them in the head but no matter how long I searched I couldnt find a single npc like this. The fastest method I found out is 650-700xp in 1-1.5 minute by replaying Twin Rocks hideout. I would prefer this glitch but I guess its all been patched by Rockstar...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Saionji said:

I wouldnt mind doing this glitch, I saw on youtube you have to find some npc lying on the ground and shot them in the head but no matter how long I searched I couldnt find a single npc like this. The fastest method I found out is 650-700xp in 1-1.5 minute by replaying Twin Rocks hideout. I would prefer this glitch but I guess its all been patched by Rockstar...

It takes quite a few attempts to find one of the glitched lobbies

 

Just checked and there hasn't been a patch since I did the glitch last year

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.