"Customer Service" Quest list

Does someone have a list with all the required quests? I'm stuck at 67/69 and can't find any quest markers on the map anymore.

I have:

The Unbound

Playing Crownhold

Preparations

Lyenna's Lullaby

An Old Bound

Ivan's Favor

Crafting Made Simple

Chaos Matter Delivery

A Small Favor

Last Breath

Lone Survivor

Lesson of the Bones

The Taken

Beyond the Barricades

The Tree and the Branches

The Headhunters

The Giant Killer

Mysterious Monoliths (Faction Quest)

Invasive Species

Listening to Echoes

Night Barghest

Rat Plague

False Prophets

Lucky Charm

Outcast's Revenge

A Preordained Encounter (Faction Quest)

The Cursed Grove

Of Life and Death

Guard Down

The Sound of Mithros

Stolen Ticket

New Horizon (Main quest)

Hope of the Fatesworn (Main quest)

Crucible (Main quest)

The Broken Crown (Main quest)

Sins of the Father (Main quest)

Smuggler's Run (Main quest)

Breaking Fate (Main quest)

The New God (Main quest)

Unsettling News (Main quest)

Edited by Luci85
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Legate_Hawk said:

hey, would you be able to tell me the quest giver locations for: The unbound, Lyenna's lullaby, Ivan's favor? if i'll get the trophy to pop i can compare our lists and see what you might be missing

Lyenna's Lullaby and The Unbound are both part of the faction quest, you must talk to Lyenna in Revival (possibly after playing through the DLC quest line)

Ivan's Favor: Ivan Hugues is living in Gale Crossing (check the Gemstone tavern in the north east)

Edited by Luci85

I'm guessing it's the chaos gates, but I don't have a quest for it.

Edit: Just finished "Hearts of Chaos" and it counts for your total quests, even though it's a task. So it has to be one of the other tasks that is still missing.

Edited by Luci85

5 hours ago, Luci85 said:

I'm guessing it's the chaos gates, but I don't have a quest for it.

Edit: Just finished "Hearts of Chaos" and it counts for your total quests, even though it's a task. So it has to be one of the other tasks that is still missing.

Its got nothing to do with the tasks. I had to do a 2nd play through of this dlc because the "Customer Service" trophy bugged out on me. I made a point not to except any task quests because frankly there a pain in the behind.

My best guess at what may cause the bug is the quest "Of Life and Death" because in the early fatesworn map you come across an old house that has cobwebs and undead in the basement. In the corner of the basement there is a chest you have to dispell. The contents of that chest can prematurely start the "Of Life and Death" questline.

Even though you can still complete the quest the sequence of the quest is incorrect, and first time around that is how I did this quest.

Thats my best quess anyway. Thank god I finally got the trophy. Good dlc though.

Use this list as your checklist and remember you have to beat the big bad before you can start "Preperations" quest.

Side Quests -  

Stolen Ticket
Guard Down
The Sound of Mithros
Of Life and Death
The Cursed Grove
Lucky Charm
Outcast's Revenge
False Prophets
Rat Plague
Listening to Echoes
Night Barghest
Lesson of the Bones
Invasive Species
An Old Bond
Lone Survivor
The Taken
Last Breath
The Tree and the Branches
The Giant Killer
Headhunters
Beyond the Barricades
A Small Favour
Chaos Matter Delivery
Crafting Made Simple
The Unbound - Part of Unbound faction questline, but listed as Side Quest
The Raid - Part of Unbound faction questline, but listed as Side Quest
Preperations
Playing Crownhold

Faction Quests -

A Preordained Encounter
Mysterious Monoliths
Ivan's Favor
Lyenna's Lullaby

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Legate_Hawk said:

i'm missing The Raid but i have finished the faction quest line i think so where do you start this quest?

You can start it by going back to the Black Odeon after passing a certain amount of in-game time (sleep 24hrs) after completing "The Unbound" quest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Legate_Hawk said:

i'm missing The Raid but i have finished the faction quest line i think so where do you start this quest?

Curious, this is also the one quest missing from my list, but I also remember going down the basement and triggering "Of Life and Death" early like Wired-Warlock said.

Edit: It was "The Raid" that was missing, just got the trophy. You have to enter Black Odeon after sleeping for a while somewhere. There's no quest marker when you enter, but if you go to the main hall it will appear.

Edited by Luci85

Got all missions. No trophy. Already checked all lists here a dozen times.

Which missions have to be started by talking to someone ? I started "Of Life n Death" by checking the house too. Who do i talk to to start it ?

Does giving or keeping Maisie, from "Maisie's luck" mission, her ring do something ? 

Is there someone who gives you the "Abyssal Armor" finding quest ? 

I bet it's Of Life n Death. Won't start tasks this time either.

The bugs in this game are the bane of my existence. Last year at launch my 1st pltgh was so bugged (perma crashed, 100% without fail, on entering stash places = no Gravehal missions, no Seawatch, couldn't even finish main story, local map was busted too) that i had to complete an entire 2nd run. 

Now this bugged trophy :(

11 hours ago, BlueSnow93 said:

1/ Which missions have to be started by talking to someone ? I started "Of Life n Death" by checking the house too. Who do i talk to to start it ?

2/ Does giving or keeping Maisie, from "Maisie's luck" mission, her ring do something ?

3/ Is there someone who gives you the "Abyssal Armor" finding quest ? 

1/ The proper way to start "Of Life n Death" mission is to go to the next area past the house. You will have to check a number of dead bodies once started.

2/ Keeping Maisie’s ring could be what is bugging the trophy because it stays in your inventory permanently. I kept the ring first time and gave it back on my 2nd play through.

3/ No. No "Abyssal Armor" quest giver.

1 hour ago, Wired-Warlock said:

1/ The proper way to start "Of Life n Death" mission is to go to the next area past the house. You will have to check a number of dead bodies once started.

2/ Keeping Maisie’s ring could be what is bugging the trophy because it stays in your inventory permanently. I kept the ring first time and gave it back on my 2nd play through.

3/ No. No "Abyssal Armor" quest giver.

Thanks for the reply.

Dead bodies ? No quest giver for "Of Life n Death" or does someone on the road talk about stuff and i go investigate ? 

I kept the ring too. :V Btw, anyone knows what "you feel lucky" in the rings description does ? 

Just grinding on my 1st save to 50 before going to Mythros now. All the bugs from September last year are fixed now. Yay. Hopefully the trophy will pop this time.

Edited by BlueSnow93

More questions.

- What about the "Night Barghest" ? Last time it started cuz i stumbles upon said monster. Can it start somehow else ?

- Did you do some quests before or after beating the main questline, besides the ones that can only be done afterwards obviously ?

Like, how about the dancer group quests ? You can do 2 (iirc) quests before and the rest only after the main questline. Did you do what can be done before or left it all for the end ? 

- Did you help the Dokkalfar or left him to his fate in "Guard down" (<-iirc) ?

- Can you start "Head Hunters" by talking to someone ? 

- What about using persuasion in dialogue ? I used it every time it was an option.

Seriously tho, why did make a trophy for beating all the optional side stuff if they have to be done in a certain way ? Or why give us other options on how to start or finish them if it bugs out ? Grr...

23 hours ago, BlueSnow93 said:

Finally got it. Crappy buggy trophy.

I was on edge the whole 13 hours it took me to replay the dlc. Still pretty long huh ? Anyway, now i'll reload my pre final dlc boss save and grab everything i left out this playthrough.

Cheers

What did you do to get it?

i know it got published on the 25th, 2 days after you inquiries, but in case it may help anybody else: 

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/13433-kingdoms-of-amalur-re-reckoning-fatesworn-dlc-trophy-guide#5-customer-service

If there are any bugs, or details not included, please leave them on the guide comments, that way it helps us all and it can be added to the guide.

Edited by Argandalf

12 hours ago, Luci85 said:

What did you do to get it?

Following every quest meticulously to a T.

Lost Ticket right at the beginning. Some people will be gone later.

Starting Of Life n Death by talking to the quest giver.

Starting Head Hunter by talking to a Ward in Crownhold.

Starting Night Barghest by talking to a chick in Gale Crossing.

Only reporting back one quest at a time.

Left the Raid and the ones that are only available after the main story for the end.

Didn't take any tasks.

And every decision i made was the opposite of my first playthrough. 

Edited by BlueSnow93

7 hours ago, BlueSnow93 said:

Following every quest meticulously to a T.

Lost Ticket right at the beginning. Some people will be gone later.

Starting Of Life n Death by talking to the quest giver.

Starting Head Hunter by talking to a Ward in Crownhold.

Starting Night Barghest by talking to a chick in Gale Crossing.

Only reporting back one quest at a time.

Left the Raid and the ones that are only available after the main story for the end.

Didn't take any tasks.

And every decision i made was the opposite of my first playthrough. 

who was the quest giver for "Of life and death"? It popped for me after retrieving the key

3 hours ago, TragicKingdom50 said:

Well......looks like I'll need to replay the DLC :(

To the best of my knowledge I didn't fall for any of the pit traps listed here except for the headhunters and I didn't give the ring back. Here's hoping the second time works.

That sucks, man.

Same as me. I started Headhunters prematurely too and kept the ring too.

I really don't know why they give us the option to keep this damn ring if it (potentially) bugs out a trophy, gets stuck in our inventory forever and has an effect (you feel lucky) that's never explained ?!

Btw, what difficulty were you playing on ? 

I doubt this is the case but on my 1st Fatesworn playthrough, with my 2nd character, i played on hard. And didn't get the CS trophy.

On my 2nd Fatesworn playthrough i played with my 1st character on normal and got the trophy.

• Like 1

Another idea:

On my first Fatesworn run i did a vanilla KoA side quest in between. I went to Canneroc to upgrade Gossamer End. Why ? Just cause. 

Also, i still had the Special Delivery Chest side mission going on throughout Fatesworn.

On my 2nd Fatesworn playthrough i didn't do any other (non-Mithros expansion) side missions in between. Didn't have any anyway.