"Customer Service" Quest list

19 hours ago, BlueSnow93 said:

That sucks, man.

Same as me. I started Headhunters prematurely too and kept the ring too.

I really don't know why they give us the option to keep this damn ring if it (potentially) bugs out a trophy, gets stuck in our inventory forever and has an effect (you feel lucky) that's never explained ?!

Btw, what difficulty were you playing on ? 

I doubt this is the case but on my 1st Fatesworn playthrough, with my 2nd character, i played on hard. And didn't get the CS trophy.

On my 2nd Fatesworn playthrough i played with my 1st character on normal and got the trophy.

Yeah I was greedy, kept the ring and paid the price lol

I actually played it on Very Hard until the quest to assemble the armor then I switched to Casual to dry and speed through it.

• 2 weeks later...

Fyi, i started a new character (on a different account, I've multiple for Dragon's Dogma), on hard, 2 weeks ago and just finished Fatesworn again. And i got the Customer Service trophy. Did everything like on my 2nd Fatesworn playthrough. So, playing on hard wasn't the problem.

Just to chip in for anyone reading this in the future:

Just got the trophy. This is done on v1.11. So anything beyond that should work properly.

- I did Life and Death early by opening the chest in the hut instead of getting the quest from the NPCs. No problem here.

- I also started Headhunters early by killing the 1st target without getting the bounty quest first. No problem here.

- I did return the ring back to the NPC for Lucky Charm quest.

So as long as you return that crappy ring to the NPC instead of keeping it, the trophy is safe.

Edited by VegaTheGreat
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

https://updatecrazy.com/kingdoms-of-amalur-re-reckoning-update-1-12-patch-notes/

Today was an update which should fix the Trophy:
"

• When cheating Maisie in the Lucky Charm side quest, the ‘all sidequests’ achievement wouldn’t unlock.
  • Fixed the unlock in this case
  • Retroactive fix added. If you have a save from a version before this fix, stashing the ring ‘Maisies Luck’ and taking it from the stash again should step the ‘all sidequests’ achievement. "

However i cant stash the ring because it  doesnt show me the ring when i wanna stash it... 
    Does it work for anyon else?