How We Feeling About Platinum?

Blueblur86

Honestly, at first glance this looks to be on par with how DW6 Empires was in terms of difficulty. Judging from the list, this looks no where near as tedious as DW7 Empires and DW8 Empires were. In those games, I remember that you had to jump through all kinds of leaps and hurdles to get the trophies for those games. This may be an easier Platinum to get to similar to how the original Dynasty Warriors 9 was. I'm curious what people think of this list and how it fares against other Warriors games. Please let me know, and thanks in advance! ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 2:36 AM, enaysoft said:

Is it as shit as DW6 Empires? I didn't even realize this game was even out, but seems like a ton of people got Platinum already.

From what I hear, it's a trimmed down version of the original Dynasty Warriors 9 with some Empires elements tacked on to it. A ton of people say this game feels recycled and lazy, but that's all I know.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its not overly difficult, most trophies come naturally but a few such as the "epic artifact", "become strategist" and "become ruler" need some explanation.

I was debating working on a guide, but haven't 100% decided on it.

I did post in another thread about the most complicated trophy, so that might help.

I can add as well that this is the second most easy Empires entry since 6. I was also surprised how some people were getting strategist easier than grand general :D I had to decline grand general twice before I was offered tactician. As for ruler, I got it the same time I got the emperor trophy. Also got epic artifact the same time i got an epic gem... after a defence battle on hard with a yellow title, around turn 40-50 and, i guess, some luck. But overall it is an easy game. With proper planning before hand and some knowledge it can be done in about 15 hours (mine took around 20 with some wasted time)