Party patrol trophy

No real suggestion just a summary of my experience from this mode:

• joining solo is "almost impossible" -- you will need to match up with a trio and it seems like those are not that common
  • don't try this during off-peak hours, you won't find anyone playing
  • check closely the ping range on top of your screen -- it should reach ~200ms, that's when you will find active lobbies
  • CoD Vanguard Season 1 killed this mode completely -- the season pass is full of items exclusive to Vanguard and most active players just migrated
  • trying to go for this legit might take dozens of hours which most of you will spend in the lobby screen

My suggestion: setup a boosting session on this website and get this trophy done ASAP. It's the only trophy that relies on this mode, everything else can be done in Quick play which is still very active.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HusKy said:

No real suggestion just a summary of my experience from this mode:

• joining solo is "almost impossible" -- you will need to match up with a trio and it seems like those are not that common
  • don't try this during off-peak hours, you won't find anyone playing
  • check closely the ping range on top of your screen -- it should reach ~200ms, that's when you will find active lobbies
  • CoD Vanguard Season 1 killed this mode completely -- the season pass is full of items exclusive to Vanguard and most active players just migrated
  • trying to go for this legit might take dozens of hours which most of you will spend in the lobby screen

My suggestion: setup a boosting session on this website and get this trophy done ASAP. It's the only trophy that relies on this mode, everything else can be done in Quick play which is still very active.

Thx for the quick reply.

I'm nearly done with all the trophies (except zombiemode and this one) and this is what I was afraid of . 

I'll try setting up a booster session later if some other people show interest.

Otherwise the platinum will be a no go unfortunately.