PS4 version of the game freezes my PS5

athanasios_osfp

43 minutes ago, athanasios_osfp said:
So I'm playing the campaign and the game froze two times already and one other time the screen went black. Has anyone else had this issue. It's the ps4 version on a PS5.

I also got the endless black screen. It happened whenever I would load or get a new checkpoint too fast. Also, the 2nd polina mission has a part that gave me back to back black screens. I closed the game and loaded in and everything was fine, except it would load me into a random previous checkpoint lol 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

I also got the endless black screen. It happened whenever I would load or get a new checkpoint too fast. Also, the 2nd polina mission has a part that gave me back to back black screens. I closed the game and loaded in and everything was fine, except it would load me into a random previous checkpoint lol 

In one of the crashes my save disappeared too. I just completed the 2nd mission, game crashes and then the game started from the beginning.

6 hours ago, athanasios_osfp said:

In one of the crashes my save disappeared too. I just completed the 2nd mission, game crashes and then the game started from the beginning.

damn, that’s rough man. It’s kinda tedious by maybe back up your save after completeting each mission? I thought my save was deleted at first too I think pressing resumed my saved. Also, if you’re gonna play it but I also had a few problems in the zombies ps4 mode too. Textures looked like Jpegs and there was a little bit of a delay swapping weapons.  

1 hour ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

damn, that’s rough man. It’s kinda tedious by maybe back up your save after completeting each mission? I thought my save was deleted at first too I think pressing resumed my saved. Also, if you’re gonna play it but I also had a few problems in the zombies ps4 mode too. Textures looked like Jpegs and there was a little bit of a delay swapping weapons.  

Thanks for all the info, yeah I back up my save after every mission. Thankfully for the zombies, I completed most of the trophies in one session playing in local mode. 

• 2 weeks later...