How Long is a Solo Platinum?

RaiantheMajin

I would have hopped on sooner, but I wanted to get Freedom Wars out the way first since some of their trophies are grindy on your own.

I managed to get the online trophies even though my level was not high enough to join the level 15 rooms.

Getting 11,200 Slayer Points for each faction is going to take a while.

Edited by RaiantheMajin

Hard to say as you've started from scratch. It is 75 hours I'd say if you bring over Soul Sacrifice 100% data to Delta, so likely 5-10 hours more than that. Will take longer also depending on whatever you decide to use. Blood build using Chthonian Claws+ would be the fastest way to do it.

Doing all the pacts and blank pages (ignore additional colours for those you already have) will take you a good way to one faction's slayer point amount. Doing the others from scratch is going to take you 5 hours or so each if running through the Maze effectively and getting 350-450 SP on a 6-7 minute run. 

• Like 1

I'm about to finish up the platinum and will probably log around 130 hours total. One nice advantage about playing solo with NPC's is you won't have to repeat levels (outside of branching paths) for other MP players. I did a lot of pact 14 and 15 with just NPC's and it wasn't to hard once you get a load out. 

The maze slayer point grind wasn't too bad once you have 2 x SP boosts on if you abuse the save reload feature to get them. Sympatha is awesome will keep you alive a lot once she is S-ranked. 

• Like 1