…but your enemies closer. Glitched

lovefromhate

This is the current trophy I'm working on and my second to last. Couple of things, you might already know this but if you did any during the trial week you will have to do 50 + the amount you did in the trial week. It's been the same for most of the cumulative trophies for trial weekers and it's a pain in the butt. 

Secondly, something I've been wondering, I'm very much hoping the Jumbo Bike races that have currently replaced the regular FFA is still counting towards the 50 needed. I don't see why it wouldn't but I also wouldn't put it past them to overlook that, I love this game but they kinda dropped the ball a little with the attention to detail with its trophies and their tracking. You can access your Ubisoft Connect in the pause menu to see your stats but annoyingly, unlike Mass Races and tricks battle stats, 'FFA Completed' isn't one so I've been tallying on a piece of paper.

I'd either just keep doing them until 100 if you're at 80 in the hopes that it might mysteriously pop between then or wait until the new Jumbo Bikes are switched back out of the FFA section. Failing both of those the only thing I can think of is unlinking your Ubi account from the game and linking a new shell account to get all 50 again so it definitely registers and the trophy pops then re-linking your main account - no progress is lost. I'll be doing this exact method to get the Vidi (15 landmarks) trophy which is currently locked if you got all 15 on PS4 before playing on PS5.

Good luck man, hope this helps in any way.

51 minutes ago, tranquility101 said:

Have you checked under Statistics in the Ubisoft Interface/Overlay? I grinded the heck out of these with the Jumbo Bike, always made sure I finished (no AFK). Hope you get your trophy!

AFK doesn't work !? No stats or FFA races.

Edited by PewZyy

On 24/12/2021 at 4:24 PM, lovefromhate said:

I have done at least 80 FFA matches and still not popped. This is beyond frustrating. Anyone else having this issue please?

On 27/12/2021 at 9:52 PM, OakfieldPark said:

This is the current trophy I'm working on and my second to last. Couple of things, you might already know this but if you did any during the trial week you will have to do 50 + the amount you did in the trial week. It's been the same for most of the cumulative trophies for trial weekers and it's a pain in the butt. 

Secondly, something I've been wondering, I'm very much hoping the Jumbo Bike races that have currently replaced the regular FFA is still counting towards the 50 needed. I don't see why it wouldn't but I also wouldn't put it past them to overlook that, I love this game but they kinda dropped the ball a little with the attention to detail with its trophies and their tracking. You can access your Ubisoft Connect in the pause menu to see your stats but annoyingly, unlike Mass Races and tricks battle stats, 'FFA Completed' isn't one so I've been tallying on a piece of paper.

I'd either just keep doing them until 100 if you're at 80 in the hopes that it might mysteriously pop between then or wait until the new Jumbo Bikes are switched back out of the FFA section. Failing both of those the only thing I can think of is unlinking your Ubi account from the game and linking a new shell account to get all 50 again so it definitely registers and the trophy pops then re-linking your main account - no progress is lost. I'll be doing this exact method to get the Vidi (15 landmarks) trophy which is currently locked if you got all 15 on PS4 before playing on PS5.

Good luck man, hope this helps in any way.

Same problem for me (+ 50 FFA done). The majority of my FFA races were done on AFK mode. 

Thanks for advice guys. No joke im over 200 now and no trophy.

I only need 3 trophies for plat. Collectables, 50 funkies event, and free for all.

I did do many afk, so made sure i did 50 until the end. All on the big bike one they have now. 

its absolutely infuriating because they game is amazing, so much fun, but these things should not happen.

It took 66 UGC before the trophy popped yet the mass race one popped on exactly 50 (thank goodness)

Sounds like it might have something to do with being AFK then. I guess DNF literally means Did Not Finish and the trophy description is 'Finish 50 FFA events'. it's my second to last trophy I need and I'm at around 20, I've finished in top 10 for all of them so far so I'll report back in the next day or two when I've done the 30 more without being AFK.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 5:32 PM, Deluziion90 said:

So can anyone confirm it pops with the jumbo bikes and actually finish races?

To confirm: I used Jumbo Bike and made sure to always finish races as much as I could -- argh to those moments when the timer runs out and you're 2 seconds from the gate! Didn't have any issues with the trophies popping.

• 2 weeks later...