(Idiots among us) PETA Upset Over Battlefield 3 Rat Backstab

Wade_VC

Are you ready for this? Here is a quote from some douchebag who is also a member of PETA:

As I explained yesterday - Plants are living things!

Just because we don't hear them scream when we slaughter, slice and dice them, doesn't mean they don't!

I've watched docu's that prove that plants react very adversely to injury, dehydration and severment.

They are percieved to scream and groan, and whimper during such attacks on their systems.

When we see this in animals we react sympathetically, but because we can't hear plants screaming, we take it that they don't.

They DO!

What do you think about this? Are we more cruel than we first imagined, or simply ignorant?

Mark Noble

...so what does this tool eat....dirt? :blink:

Someone doesn't understand the difference between "alive" and "sentient".

These people have way too much time on their hands....... How about doing something more constructive with their time and energy. This whole german article is a farce.... You have a growing problem of cruelty to animal incidents so instead of actaully looking for the real causes you blame video games. I am so tired of hearing video games teach our kids to do this that and everything else illegal. How about a article on HOW LACK OF PARENTING leads to things like this.

Stop using excuses because you don't want to address the real problem. You failed as a parent ...... Grow up and go teach your kids how to live in a decent society. As far as PETA is concerned, here is a news flash. I killed a nice 7 point buck whose head will be on my wall and its meat in my freezer. But this will make me a bad guy because I am teaching my kids how to kill bambi....

But before you get on your high horse let me ask you this. Would you rather I teach him how to hunt animals to feed himself should he one day be unemployed or rather how to commit armed robbery to pay for food....

• Like 3

These people have way too much time on their hands....... How about doing something more constructive with their time and energy. This whole german article is a farce.... You have a growing problem of cruelty to animal incidents so instead of actaully looking for the real causes you blame video games. I am so tired of hearing video games teach our kids to do this that and everything else illegal. How about a article on HOW LACK OF PARENTING leads to things like this.

Stop using excuses because you don't want to address the real problem. You failed as a parent ...... Grow up and go teach your kids how to live in a decent society. As far as PETA is concerned, here is a news flash. I killed a nice 7 point buck whose head will be on my wall and its meat in my freezer. But this will make me a bad guy because I am teaching my kids how to kill bambi....

But before you get on your high horse let me ask you this. Would you rather I teach him how to hunt animals to feed himself should he one day be unemployed or rather how to commit armed robbery to pay for food....

You can send him over to my house and he can help me get this damn possum. I'll teach him how to get pleasure from killing.

• Like 1

I am so tired of hearing video games teach our kids to do this that and everything else illegal. How about a article on HOW LACK OF PARENTING leads to things like this.

Stop using excuses because you don't want to address the real problem. You failed as a parent ...... Grow up and go teach your kids how to live in a decent society.

Whaaaaat!!! :blink:

I'll tell you why.

It is called the 'truth".

We now live in a pansy-filled, PC driven society where the "truth" is now considered "offensive". Becasue it is "offensive", they don't want to hear it or lean from it. The result....the fucked up mess we see all around us now days.

• Like 4

I'll tell you why.

We now live in a pansy-filled, PC driven society where the "truth" is now considered "offensive". Becasue it is "offensive", they don't want to hear it or lean from it. The result....the fucked up mess we see all around us now days.

Couldn't have put it better myself....

• Like 1

I dont see the fucking SPCA bitching over W@W and Blops for killing Attack dogs......i think this beats that whole Taliban thing MoH had a while back.....and people think the media is a good thing :rolleyes:

That's because the ASPCA is an actual organization that actually cares about animals. PETA is just a bunch of nutjobs that belong in an asylum.

I'll tell you why.

People need to grow some vaginas for fucks sake.