Buying/Subscribing the game

Romikot84

I understand they removed the game from stores.

And only active players can upgrade they game.

I thought i may be able to find a loophole in that.

My question is, if i will get a new realm reborn ps4 disc.

I dont have a subscription and never had one.

Will i be able to get a new subscription?

Lol the news that the game became so popular(servers cant handle it) that they decided to remove if from sales made me want to check it?

If you don't have a FFXIV trial account already you won't be able to play for a while unfortunately. A Realm Reborn disc is probably long outdated so you would need to download the game from the store anyway. And when Square brings back the trial you can just play it for 100+ hours easily, but remember you won't earn trophies if you'll play on a trial! ?

• Like 2

The Disc is like a frisbee because you need to sign up for an account on Mogstation for it to work. Thus, even if you get a disc, you can't make the account necessary to use it. Even if this wasn't the case, I would recommend waiting because the server congestion is real. Wait for more servers to get a better experience and avoid 2-4 hour wait times to log in.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

The Disc is like a frisbee because you need to sign up for an account on Mogstation for it to work. Thus, even if you get a disc, you can't make the account necessary to use it. Even if this wasn't the case, I would recommend waiting because the server congestion is real. Wait for more servers to get a better experience and avoid 2-4 hour wait times to log in.

I have never played an mmo but the advertisment for this game becouse they removed it from shops completley spiked my intrest. So for a moment i was very determined to get it.

I will wait of course, dont have a choise any way.?