Autopop Question

The_Riddler_475

Hello! 

I just got done downloading the PS5 version. I have progress in the trophies on my ps4 version. Once I boot up the game, do all the trophies I unlock immediately pop or do I I have to choose save the world for that to happen? Reason being I want to auto-pop everything once I finish on the ps4 version. 

Edit: Here is a better view of my question:

1. Boot up the game-->Trophies

2.Boot up the game-->Go into save the world-->Trophies

Which one?

Edited by The_Riddler_475

• 1 year later...

yes; no. 

your progress is saved on your epic account, therefore trophies will unlock if you start the game (save the world) on ps5, you maybe have to start a mission to trigger it. 

all together now will not pop, you have to get the daily mission and finish it on ps5 to pop the trophy. 

trophies were broken on ps5 for some time, this may occure again since the game gets an update almost every week, usually this get fixed by epic devs. 

Edited by Messknecht

• 5 months later...

The regional versions and the PS5 version have the autopop feature, but it will not fully autopop the entire list anymore as you need to complete the all together now challenge again, then the platinum is all yours.

Edited by Kimura Takahashi
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

It does not matter if you get all the trophies on the PS4 or PS5 version first. I got all the trophies on the PS5 version first and then went onto the PS4 version and got the platinum after some time after I booted up STW (Or going into a mission as it popped during the loading screen.)

• 2 months later...

I played on pc, so when I downloaded it on ps4, then went into save the world, they all popped. Well the ones I had completed. So my few trophies I have completed were done in 19 seconds. Kinda fishy but it's natural to see these unlock quick