The Last of Us Game of the Generation Edition Announced for PS4

HarmonicEmotions

Who told you that? You high? This is one of the most praised games of all time. 

Stop caring about other opinions, grow up, make your own decisions. 

I did make my own decision,  i said its most likely shit.

I know i wont like the game.  and for you to ask if im high, you really seem to care about other peoples opinions.... not sure if thats you in your profile picture. but you seem alittle young. So.....................

this is a fun thread, from the pretty much fake pic to the love being handed out between several users and KillerJazz (handbags come to mind)

I can't see them going for ps4 unless they want a blatant money grab. Also they have UC4 for that !!

Is it a good game ? - I haven't played it so can't say, but lets try to keep on topic eh ?

Edited by Memnoch

I did make my own decision,  i said its most likely shit.

I know i wont like the game.  and for you to ask if im high, you really seem to care about other peoples opinions.... not sure if thats you in your profile picture. but you seem alittle young. So.....................

I'm 16, i'm old enough to make my own decisions - you need to get a hold of this game, its fantastic, I assure you that you will enjoy it. 

I could believe GOTY. But Game of the Generation? No... Sorry but no...

I'm 16, i'm old enough to make my own decisions - you need to get a hold of this game, its fantastic, I assure you that you will enjoy it. 

I'm sorry, if a sound like an asshole. But if he doesn't want to play the game, then don't encourage him to. It's only going to make him dislike it more. 

And everyone else is also old enough to make their own decisions. They know their own likes and dislikes better than you. That is unless you're some creepy stalker in your mom's basement but hopefully nobody on these forums is. Except maybe Eburk. :P

Edited by Quikdrawjoe

I'm sorry brah, but where are you getting your info from? Just as this 420blazeit guy said, I haven't heard that many good things about the game either, and from what I heard the multiplayer shouldn't even be in the game. 

I get it that Naughty Dog makes some solid games, but as far as I'm concerned this game is nothing too special. 

Multiplayer did feel a little tacked on for sure, that being said, this is one of the best games of the generation; I honestly can't think of many games that are better imo, that's not me saying the last of us is a master piece, that's me saying that there's a lot of just complete shit or just average games out there, I think the last of us is great in comparison to 99% of the games from the last generation tbh.