The Last of Us Game of the Generation Edition Announced for PS4

HarmonicEmotions

i think this is just a rumor, because sony and naughty dog announce TLOU will be the first game to hit the ps4 via playstation Now, and actually TLOU have made some people who don't have a ps3 to actually buy one to play TLOU, my guess is that sony now will gonna focus to bring this game into the PS Now service to help making people with ps4 who haven't played TLOU before to subscribed to PS Now.

Iv heard nothing but poor reviews from actual gamers.

Just because i didnt follow the trend of ellen page getting a BJ from some zombie with face herpes. doesnt mean im blindly hating. Honestly if 1/2 the people that make/rate games actually played them. We might actually get some good games out there.

The top and bottom of The Last of Us is if you are the type of gamer that likes to get completely immersed and invested in a story and it's characters, then without question you will love it. But, if your all about shooting Ruskies in the head and shouting "Oohaah" then you probably won't like it.

But to say that all you have heard is poor reviews is total BS.

The reason it's gone down so well in the gaming industry and it's media is because it's the first game to really make (those that liked it) REALLY care about it's characters and their story. For some, it's not their thing, for LOTS of people it is their game of last generation and for the vast majority of people who played it, it's definitely their GOTY but again, it all depends on if you like to invest yourself in a moving and emotional kind of story.

Because no matter what prejudices some people might have about it just being another ZOMBIE game, even though it's not a zombie game, the whole infected and post apocalyptic setting aren't what the games about whatsoever.

They're just the backdrop to Naughty Dogs superbly written story about 2 people and their changing relationship as they try and cross the US.

Edited by Coody-Baroody
  • Like 1

From what i hear the games not even that good.

Not surprising since it is most likely shit.

"From what I hear" You are talking about a game you know absolutely nothing about and haven't even played. Why don't you actually try it or look at all the 10/10 reviews it's getting. No one cares about your opinion if you won't even bother to try the game before posting about it and saying it isn't good. 

Multiplayer did feel a little tacked on for sure, that being said, this is one of the best games of the generation; I honestly can't think of many games that are better imo, that's not me saying the last of us is a master piece, that's me saying that there's a lot of just complete shit or just average games out there, I think the last of us is great in comparison to 99% of the games from the last generation tbh. 

Are you fucking joking? The multiplayer is one of the best multiplayers out there and wasn't "tacked on" at all. Tomb Raider is what is tacked on multiplayer, I don't know what you would consider a decent multiplayer mode but this multiplayer is far better than a standard team death match and actually goes with the theme of the game. 

The top and bottom of The Last of Us is if you are the type of gamer that likes to get completely immersed and invested in a story and it's characters, then without question you will love it. But, if your all about shooting Ruskies in the head and shouting "Oohaah" then you probably won't like it.

But to say that all you have heard is poor reviews is total BS.

The reason it's gone down so well in the gaming industry and it's media is because it's the first game to really make (those that liked it) REALLY care about it's characters and their story. For some, it's not their thing, for LOTS of people it is their game of last generation and for the vast majority of people who played it, it's definitely their GOTY but again, it all depends on if you like to invest yourself in a moving and emotional kind of story.

Because no matter what prejudices some people might have about it just being another ZOMBIE game, even though it's not a zombie game, the whole infected and post apocalyptic setting aren't what the games about whatsoever.

They're just the backdrop to Naughty Dogs superbly written story about 2 people and their changing relationship as they try and cross the US.

Agreed, not sure who killerJAZZ thinks is an actual gamer but if he considers only COD fanboys "true gamers" he needs to get out. 

"From what I hear" You are talking about a game you know absolutely nothing about and haven't even played. Why don't you actually try it or look at all the 10/10 reviews it's getting. No one cares about your opinion if you won't even bother to try the game before posting about it and saying it isn't good. 

Are you fucking joking? The multiplayer is one of the best multiplayers out there and wasn't "tacked on" at all. Tomb Raider is what is tacked on multiplayer, I don't know what you would consider a decent multiplayer mode but this multiplayer is far better than a standard team death match and actually goes with the theme of the game. 

Agreed, not sure who killerJAZZ thinks is an actual gamer but if he considers only COD fanboys "true gamers" he needs to get out. 

You might want to take a step back and calm down.. This is getting alittle intense. 

And what made you think i meant COD fanatics???

Just because i don't feel its so good a game you should get all randy over it, doesn't mean i play COD all day. I personally dont enjoy Cod and i never have. 

By actual gamers i meant what i said. You assume im biased because youre G[][]N strung up on some digital characters. 

Way to have an open mind and accept other peoples thoughts.

And none of you ND fans can say youve never taken 1 look at a game and thought to yourself, its gonna be shit. 

Because best bet. you feel that way about for example cod.... practice what you preach. and settle down. 

and thanks for saying no1 cares about your opinion. it really shows how mature and graceful you are as a blind and obsessed fan while you sit in your basement bananagrabbing to a game.

• Like 1