Have the trophy glitches been fixed?

HuntingFever

I'm not sure what trophies you are talking about but in my case, everything popped when it should have.

The only issue i have is with training missions where i get bugs. From the train not moving at all no matter, or the script not being triggered when i had to restart some missions a few times. (yesterday 5 or 6 times the class 66 introduction for example).

Regarding trophies, my main concern is on Walking On. I have explored more than 500 miles on foot to grab some collectibles but my driver profile says 23 miles walked. And it doesn't move up everytime i'm doing collectibles so i have no idea what's the problem here.

Maybe @DeividHasselhoff @Aggteleki-_- @Vive_ut_vivas @andropol can provide more informations about the walking trophy or any potential bugged dlc.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

I'm not sure what trophies you are talking about but in my case, everything popped when it should have.

The only issue i have is with training missions where i get bugs. From the train not moving at all no matter, or the script not being triggered when i had to restart some missions a few times. (yesterday 5 or 6 times the class 66 introduction for example).

Regarding trophies, my main concern is on Walking On. I have explored more than 500 miles on foot to grab some collectibles but my driver profile says 23 miles walked. And it doesn't move up everytime i'm doing collectibles so i have no idea what's the problem here.

Maybe @DeividHasselhoff @Aggteleki-_- @Vive_ut_vivas @andropol can provide more informations about the walking trophy or any potential bugged dlc.

I can't remember where I read it or I'm just mixing this up with the first game but there were some reports a while ago of various stat based trophies not popping unless you deleted everything and started over from scratch ?.

4 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Train-Sim-World-2/achievements?unobsdiscos=1

TA has a list of a couple achievements supposedly unobtainable. Not sure if the list is up to date.

If your focus is on the platinum only, you should be ok. 

If that's the case on the PS4 as well, then I'll pass - because I like to know I can 100% any game if I decide to in the future :(.

Personally I have seen that level based trophys some time require +1 level on what the description says. 20>21 etc.

Some distance or speed trophies might unlock a bit later to specific in my case where almost all MPH trophies (maybe due to the fact that I use KMH and the game rounds differently?)

For example this one:

10 000 miles =
16 093.44 kilometers
It unlocked for me at 16 250 kilometers.

Edited by Vive_ut_vivas

6 hours ago, Vive_ut_vivas said:

Personally I have seen that level based trophys some time require +1 level on what the description says. 20>21 etc.

Some distance or speed trophies might unlock a bit later to specific in my case where almost all MPH trophies (maybe due to the fact that I use KMH and the game rounds differently?)

For example this one:

10 000 miles =
16 093.44 kilometers
It unlocked for me at 16 250 kilometers.

I think i got tricked by the game. It feels like the "explore on foot" metric is actually not the distance walked but more the amount of distance driven during training sessions and specific scenarios. That would explain why it didnt increase when going for collectible but did increase when i completed all training missions and started the scenarios trophies.

14 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

I think i got tricked by the game. It feels like the "explore on foot" metric is actually not the distance walked but more the amount of distance driven during training sessions and specific scenarios. That would explain why it didnt increase when going for collectible but did increase when i completed all training missions and started the scenarios trophies.

I got that one at a little over 170 KM walked.

But I did most of the collectible hunting during schedules.

Dont know if free roam counts have not paid attention to this.

Of the 5 unobtainables listed by true achievements 4 aren’t trophies on PlayStation, the newest DLCs don’t have any trophies because they hit a limit, it’s a shame they filled up the list with trophies from the DLC of the first game rather than have trophies for the routes exclusive to TSW2.

The other unobtainable says you can’t complete the introduction to Oakville Subdivision, so having started this game a few days ago I thought I would give that one a go, completed the introduction just fine, the trophy popped just as it should after completing the rest of the Oakville training modules, so must just be an Xbox glitch.

Edited by richtayls
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, richtayls said:

Of the 5 unobtainables listed by true achievements 4 aren’t trophies on PlayStation, the newest DLCs don’t have any trophies because they hit a limit, it’s a shame they filled up the list with trophies from the DLC of the first game rather than have trophies for the routes exclusive to TSW2.

The other unobtainable says you can’t complete the introduction to Oakville Subdivision, so having started this game a few days ago I thought I would give that one a go, completed the introduction just fine, the trophy popped just as it should after completing the rest of the Oakville training modules, so must just be an Xbox glitch.

Thank you for letting me know about that :). What about the London Commuter DLC? That has 2 trophies with no earners on this site but is it because they're bugged or because they're a pain to get? EDIT: Sherman Hill appears to have a broken trophy as well but is that true?

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Ah sorry, I had read somewhere that not all the DLC has trophies, I hadn’t realised that was combined with a problem on PSNProfiles where a whole bunch of trophies that appear on PS5 don’t appear on PSNProfiles, serves me right for using this site for everything trophy related rather than looking on the actual console!

Because of the problems with London Commuter and Sherman Hill you wouldn’t be able to 100%

Edited by richtayls
  • Like 1

First I thought you were talking about bug where your account gets locked at PSNTrophies. A while back, when PS5 version released my profile locked, didn't update, nothing. Hiding the PS5 game from library fixed the problem.

I've never had any in-game trophy related glitches, done everything on base PS4, where were many games that bugged my trophies, but TSW2 never did.

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Jamesgunner180 said:

I was just about to get the game as the sale is finishing soon but noticed that nobody have got the platinum yet. Is it glitched? 

Trophies unlock fine, it's just that PSNProfiles doesn't have all the trophies listed so if you unlock one that is on a DLC pack not listed it stops updating the game here.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Not all trophies unlock fine. Just encountered my first issue right now - trophy for completing a specific scenario (bad things) on LGV Mediterranee has not popped despite completion of this scenario with gold and showing as ticked with a score in the menus.

Infuriating - I'd been told that TSW2 didn't have glitched trophies like the first game but that is quite clearly very incorrect.

Edit: Seems to be fine if you recomplete the requirements on a new profile whilst completely offline.

Edited by based_gigachad
  • Like 2

On 2/23/2022 at 10:49 AM, based_gigachad said:

Infuriating - I'd been told that TSW2 didn't have glitched trophies like the first game but that is quite clearly very incorrect.

Edit: Seems to be fine if you recomplete the requirements on a new profile whilst completely offline.

Fucking hell, not this shit again.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, TheGoaler said:

I popped some Harlem Line trophies, but they don't shoe here or ps trophyleaders.

I got the 100 route tasks while playing the Harlem Line, lol

This website can’t handle more than 255 trophies per game, hopefully it will be upgraded from its 8-bit coding at some point, up until a few weeks ago your entire profile would have vanished as earning any of the trophies not displayed would break it, so at least there has been some improvement.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Sorry for digging up old topic - I still dodn't get TSW2: Rookie trophy (reach driver level 5) despite that I already have driver level 7. Anyone had this issue? Will it pop with Operator trophy (reach driver level 10)? Also didn't get trophy Prospector for first gold medal, right now I have few gold medals...

Edited by Burzumicon

• 1 month later...