Kenway's fleet not working on PS3

Wip3r_U

On 8/9/2022 at 4:06 PM, joremzi said:

Delete ALL your friends on ps3, now I always can connect to Kenway's Fleet without disconnecting. Sharing is Caring pops for me even with having no friends during the search for white whale and social chest

Someone else tried this method and can confirm? At least for those who doesn't have a huge friend list it's a better thing rather than buy another dlc (2€ it's cheap, but it's still a bs that you have to by thing to bypass this bug ?) 

1 hour ago, dysss said:

NO access to Kenways Fleet still on PS3 (PS4 is good!). GRRR

The issue is still being discussed officially with Ubisoft here:
Post and complain there plz:

AC4 Black Flag - 'The Ubisoft server is not available at this time' - Kenways Fleet and multiplayer | POST HERE | Ubisoft Discussion Forums

Did you try deleting all your friends then start access Kenway's Fleet? Thats what I did that works on the month of September with no disconnects from the server

1 hour ago, joremzi said:

Did you try deleting all your friends then start access Kenway's Fleet? Thats what I did that works on the month of September with no disconnects from the server

Think, it's pretty shitty, deleting all friends. Nothing for me.

I don't know exactly why it doesn't work, but I found the answer.

Try to delete all the friends lists
That way it works as normal as a lie.

It's not a NAT type problem, and it's not a wired or wireless problem. 
What's clear is that Ubisoft doesn't intend to solve this problem.
I've tried everything I could, 
This is the clearest way to solve the problem.

Try it as I say and it'll definitely work.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello, just leaving my experience here in case it might be useful to someone in the future.

I managed to get the blueprint from Kenway's Fleet by sending boats on missions in the 10 seconds I had connection with the servers. I spent the whole game with a spotty connection, always around 30 seconds with the icon grey and then 10 seconds with the connection icon white, then grey for 30 seconds, and so on, on repeat. On the table in the office room in the Great Inagua, I would just sit there and wait for the icon to turn white, then I would use the table to enter Kenway's Fleet and do quick actions with the time I had until I would get disconnected. I managed to unlock Scarlatina and I got the elite plan for the Fire Barrel storage from doing that mission!

(From the information on the guide, the elite plan can be acquired from 3 possible missions: "The Kenway's Fleet missions that give you the Elite plans for Fire Barrel storage are 1) Empty Cellar (Eastern British Colonies) 2) Scarlatina (Eastern Canada) 3) Great Reputation II (Mediterranean Sea). One of these will give you the plans when the mission is succesful.")

This way I didn't need to buy any DLC, and I was able to complete the trophy, although painfully, with just the base game.

Hope this helps others!

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/01/2023 at 0:09 PM, Keettron said:

Hello, just leaving my experience here in case it might be useful to someone in the future.

I managed to get the blueprint from Kenway's Fleet by sending boats on missions in the 10 seconds I had connection with the servers. I spent the whole game with a spotty connection, always around 30 seconds with the icon grey and then 10 seconds with the connection icon white, then grey for 30 seconds, and so on, on repeat. On the table in the office room in the Great Inagua, I would just sit there and wait for the icon to turn white, then I would use the table to enter Kenway's Fleet and do quick actions with the time I had until I would get disconnected. I managed to unlock Scarlatina and I got the elite plan for the Fire Barrel storage from doing that mission!

(From the information on the guide, the elite plan can be acquired from 3 possible missions: "The Kenway's Fleet missions that give you the Elite plans for Fire Barrel storage are 1) Empty Cellar (Eastern British Colonies) 2) Scarlatina (Eastern Canada) 3) Great Reputation II (Mediterranean Sea). One of these will give you the plans when the mission is succesful.")

This way I didn't need to buy any DLC, and I was able to complete the trophy, although painfully, with just the base game.

Hope this helps others!

Bro you must be a monk after all this time just waiting a good moment to connect for only 30 sec. When I was trying to play the Kenway's Fleet to get the platinum, I thought it was impossible get this god damn treasure map and I just bought the time save expansion. 

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Multiplayer is still working and all trophies are obtainable. The kenway fleet and ubisoft account in single player only work if you delete all your friend list, unlink your ubisoft account then create a NEW account.  link that account with the game and you will be able to connect to Kenway fleet. The special icons will appear too.

On 11/8/2023 at 10:12 PM, Nocct09 said:

Multiplayer is still working and all trophies are obtainable. The kenway fleet and ubisoft account in single player only work if you delete all your friend list, unlink your ubisoft account then create a NEW account.  link that account with the game and you will be able to connect to Kenway fleet. The special icons will appear too.

So, what I can gather from your response, is that, apart from deleting your friends list and unlink your Ubisoft account from your PS3, you have to create a new account every single time you load the game? That's crazy!

On a side note, Ubisoft seems to be aware of the issue and is trying to see a way of fixing it, although I don't think they mean the PS3 version.

spacer.png

Edited by Ghanupher

4 hours ago, Ghanupher said:

So, what I can gather from your response, is that, apart from deleting your friends list and unlink your Ubisoft account from your PS3, you have to create a new account every single time you load the game? That's crazy!

On a side note, Ubisoft seems to be aware of the issue and is trying to see a way of fixing it, although I don't think they mean the PS3 version.

spacer.png

oh god... really?

19 hours ago, guissbrsilva said:

I have already tried the method of deleting all friends and unlinking your UPlay account from your PSN account. Neither of them worked, I'm trying every day to see if it works somehow, but without success.

My last trophy is Sharing is Caring, Im literally checking these threads every single day just hoping someone has done it. I dont want to delete everyone unless im 100% sure it'll work. someone recently got it at the end of October. I'm going to message them to see if they had any difficulty with it, or if it was a first time attempt.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ShadowSevenfold said:

My last trophy is Sharing is Caring, Im literally checking these threads every single day just hoping someone has done it. I dont want to delete everyone unless im 100% sure it'll work. someone recently got it at the end of October. I'm going to message them to see if they had any difficulty with it, or if it was a first time attempt.

At this time, I dont think you need to bother deleting all friends as that solution seems to have stopped working around Sept 13. Since then, many players have attempted deleting all frineds, unlinking relinking ubi account, etc and they had no luck. Sharing is caring is my last trophy as well. I deleted all friends, tried every method suggested and any that I can think of. Nothing has worked so I check this thread hoping for good news and to see if anyone got the trophy nearly every day. 

The recent achiever from Oct 25 actually appeared only 2-3 days ago. I guess they must have just updated their profile on this site. Hopefully this person will reply. Let us know if you get a response. 

Edited by pwnzasaurus
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, pwnzasaurus said:

At this time, I dont think you need to bother deleting all friends as that solution seems to have stopped working around Sept 13. Since then, many players have attempted deleting all frineds, unlinking relinking ubi account, etc and they had no luck. Sharing is caring is my last trophy as well. I deleted all friends, tried every method suggested and any that I can think of. Nothing has worked so I check this thread hoping for good news and to see if anyone got the trophy nearly every day. 

The recent achiever from Oct 25 actually appeared only 2-3 days ago. I guess they must have just updated their profile on this site. Hopefully this person will reply. Let us know if you get a response. 

Apparently this issue has been under discussion on the discord server for Ubisoft support since October 25th. This link takes you to the server in question: https://discord.com/channels/863058244934696961/1166768726012612718

15 hours ago, ShadowSevenfold said:

Yeah, I would say not to bother deleting friends. I did that and it didn't help. Though maybe there is the thing of having a friend cap that could make a difference even when the servers are back up, but I really don't know. I think their servers are just on the fritz right now. I do check back every day to see if there are new developments, too, because if it suddenly becomes active I'm dropping everything to focus on Sharing is Caring. "Sorry guys, I know this 100-person boost was impossible to coordinate, but I have to cancel for Sharing is Caring. Apparently sharing is not at all caring."

I'm less frequent with checking myself in-game, but I do still open the game every few days to see if it connects.

14 hours ago, pwnzasaurus said:

They have privacy settings on so cant be sent messages :(
I can send a friends request but I highly doubt they'll accept ffs.

On 11/14/2023 at 11:15 PM, pwnzasaurus said:

The recent achiever most likely cheated, I looked at his profile and yeah... It doesn't look good at all.

• Like 1