TheArtfulDimond

Trophies are bugged

9 posts in this topic

The trophies for all skill points, all gems, and all abilities are bugged making the platinum unachievable until a patch. 

I was able to get the gems trophy to pop, but the skill points and the abilities trophy are both glitched for me.

Glad you got the gems one.I assumed it was bugged too because the trophy was still at 0%. You appear to be the first. I'm one shard away from finishing the quest and gem trophies, but I think the shard is bugged from the game crashing on me while I had it on me

Hopefully the patch resolved this. I stopped playing at 60%, I’m shocked you guys were able to make progress through the crashes.

they are really taking their sweet time with this patch, but I guess if the patch fixes all issues it’s worth it.

On 12/27/2021 at 4:21 PM, GiantHuman said:

I was able to get the gems trophy to pop, but the skill points and the abilities trophy are both glitched for me.

Patch is live, trophies are fixed. Go get that plat!

23 minutes ago, TheArtfulDimond said:

Patch is live, trophies are fixed. Go get that plat!

Haha, ya I popped it already. Was in their discord keeping an eye on when it was going live. Was really glad that they fixed the trophies so promptly. Typically it takes a couple patches before any glitched trophies are fixed. great game, really enjoyed my time with it. 

I have a question:

I started the game last week and am enjoying it so far.

But I noticed that I did not get any of the King's Trials trophies (I did get other trophies along the way).

I am beginning to suspect it's because I'm playing on Aeterna Mode but even when switching the difficulty to Noctis Mode and doing the first King's Trial again, I did not get the trophy either.

Do I have to start the whole game over now or is there a way to still get those trophies?

3 hours ago, cenorexia said:

I am beginning to suspect it's because I'm playing on Aeterna Mode...

Do I have to start the whole game over now or is there a way to still get those trophies?

Sorry, but I don't know. I got the platinum before they added any difficulty options. I know that, at least when they initially added the lower difficulty, trophies were only for Noctis. I'd say your best bet would be asking on their discord channel. They're pretty responsive.