Is the DLC included on the PS Now version?

LC-Fraggers

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, zemiguelreis said:

Good to know, thanks! Is it still possible to buy from the Digital Store?

I think its still available through PS3 but you'll also have to buy the game btw, because streaming doesn't support dlc's (meaning if you're playing Rage through PS Premium (which is only streaming) it won't acknowledge that you have the DLC in your account)

Edited by PudimOmnipotente
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 5/13/2023 at 9:52 PM, PudimOmnipotente said:

Btw, for people coming now with PS Plus Premium, Rage doesn't have the DLC included anymore

This is incorrect. The PS Plus Premium streaming version DOES come with the DLC installed.

On 2/27/2024 at 3:13 PM, rmhook said:

This is incorrect. The PS Plus Premium streaming version DOES come with the DLC installed.

Could this discrepancy from accounts stem from owning the DLC already? @rmhook, did you ever purchase the DLC?

Edited by RaidenXS

8 hours ago, RaidenXS said:

Could this discrepancy from accounts stem from owning the DLC already? @rmhook, did you ever purchase the DLC?

No, I’ve never purchased the DLC. Maybe its special for this game, but the Scorchers DLC missions are included/active when streaming this via PSPlus. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2024 at 5:41 PM, Knispel_1940 said:

How can I check if the PS Premium version has the DLC included? I guess the only option is to play the game on 2nd acc and reach the part where the DLC should unlock right?

If you want to be safe, I think that's correct. You would need to unlock at least one trophy, namely Ghost Buster, before you even get access to the DLC mission.

• Like 1