Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
demonoid321

Sound shape trophy hackers complaint

11 posts in this topic

so i was scrolling threw some people trophys and i see that they got this game platinum in 9-35 seconds? some people like yippeekiyay  duck360 warfighter and many others can they get banned for this? im just kind of mad because people are doing this.

Its not a hack, the game has a cross save and seperate trophy lists. You can unlock it that way, and this is a known thing and not reason to ban someone

Is there a place to go when you do notice weird stuff though? I was looking at Dragon's Crown trophies and user comfc somehow got all the trophies for that game... in 2009. Could that just be his PS3 having the wrong date inside of it?

so i was scrolling threw some people trophys and i see that they got this game platinum in 9-35 seconds? some people like yippeekiyay  duck360 warfighter and many others can they get banned for this? im just kind of mad because people are doing this.

Although those 2 you mencioned are known for hacking they just cross saved that game

Bucknerd that doesn't happen, if you change your ps3 time to 2009 the trophies will still have a timestamp of 2014, if the game wasn't out in 2009 then he hacked it

Although those 2 you mencioned are known for hacking they just cross saved that game

Bucknerd that doesn't happen, if you change your ps3 time to 2009 the trophies will still have a timestamp of 2014, if the game wasn't out in 2009 then he hacked it

so how hard would it be for the admins to compare a list of release dates with users who earned platinums before that date?

It would hardly take a minute per game to identify an entire list of cheaters.

so how hard would it be for the admins to compare a list of release dates with users who earned platinums before that date?

It would hardly take a minute per game to identify an entire list of cheaters.

If you want to see cheaters it's actually pretty easy, just go to every platinum trophy and see the first 3 achievers, almost always with fake timestamps

I don't know why they don't do that but I don't really blame them or even care, Sly has an awsome site here and I don't expect him to be banning cheaters 24/7, sure there are some cheaters but now you can even hide the games you cheated on with the vita, so it gets harder to see who cheated and who didn't

Yeah they're just cross saves man, also if you want cheaters band, especially for fake time stamps ect.. report them yourself; if they have cheated they will be removed from the leader board. :)

jesus , is because the game has a cloud and you can share ,cross the trophies.

take a look

yes it is a cross save. If you suspect some one of hacking let a premium member know (or become premium yourself )and report them