Corrupted data damage trophies?

TheAbyssWalker61

1 hour ago, Nurkje said:

Had the corrupted save delete my progress to and lost about 800 kills. 1f61e.png

I started to backup the save after every map/battle or 2 since the game kept crashing alot. This fixed the progress loss problems.

Good luck  1f44d.png

Oh so i really lost all the progress ? I thought trophies were indifferent to this kind of crashing? Im going to try , i was going for the 1500 kills trophy if i get the trophy then i will be safe but if not starting a game what a bs, the good part its that the knight with the axe and bots kills faster so... but the 1000 arrows shoot worries me hmm i think i havent lost that because trophies i guess work different but in that case how can i save everything after finishing a match and if it happens again how can i load my old save?

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

It sounds like you're screwed and will have to start over I'm afraid :(. This is precisely why you make frequent save file backups, regardless of what game you're playing, because corruption and game breaking glitches can strike anyone at any time in any game :(.

Oh no no i need to try a match so i can get 1500 kills if i got it that will means that trophies are ok but :( how can i make every save

25 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

Oh so i really lost all the progress ? I thought trophies were indifferent to this kind of crashing? Im going to try , i was going for the 1500 kills trophy if i get the trophy then i will be safe but if not starting a game what a bs, the good part its that the knight with the axe and bots kills faster so... but the 1000 arrows shoot worries me hmm i think i havent lost that because trophies i guess work different but in that case how can i save everything after finishing a match and if it happens again how can i load my old save?

Oh no no i need to try a match so i can get 1500 kills if i got it that will means that trophies are ok but :( how can i make every save

For me it did reset but could be different for everyone. I found some posts after my first crash about the game saving your online progres on your ps4 and that could cause the reset of the kills for the trophies. 

To backup my save i would exit after the battle,  stay on the main menu and just upload/backup my save to the PS+ cloud. then search for a new match. If the game crashed i would just copy/replace the save from ps+ back on the ps4 and restarted the game.